Is TFN Digital completely dead?

Discussion in 'Communications' started by Y-Wing, Aug 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: JoinTheSchwarz, LAJ_FETT, Ramza
  1. Y-Wing Jedi Knight

star 1
    We haven't had a new TFN Digital episode since Episode XVI: February 20th, 2002.

I also noticed that the orphmedia web site hasn't been updated since April.

I seem to remember reading that the producers of the show were taking footage at Star Wars Celebration 2.

Any chance that they'll be making more episodes, and if not are there any plans for some other group to create a similar video series?
  2. Lord Mauly Mall TFN/JC Banner Artist Team

VIP
    star 7
  3. Carter-TFN Ex-Staff, Admin Emeritus

star 4
    I put in a call to Orphmedia. Hopefully they will post something.
  4. Jedi Orph Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hi Y Wing,

thanks for the interest. We're back next tuesday or wednesday with all new episodes, we've had a very busy summer at Orphmedia, but we our now finally getting back into the swing of things with our beloved TFN Digital show.

Our lineup includes a ton of interviews and an exclusive two parter interview with Irvin Kershner.

Also, come mid-late October, you will see a huge leap on our motion graphics, logo and style. I just had our first discussion with the TFN Digital Visual FX team from DV Garage (http://www.dvgarage.com) and we are all very excited about the upcoming look and feel to our future shows.

So, although we are largely overdue on the shows, they are on their way, and it should be a lot of fun.

The Orphmedia website is being redesigned, so that should relaunch sometime in the next month with a new video and a more refined look.

LMM, we still may need you to boom for us in LA, so I may be taking you up on that offer.

Carter, thanks for the tip off.

Thanks,

Jedi Orph

5. Lord Mauly Mall TFN/JC Banner Artist Team

VIP
    star 7
    Right on. :D

Keep in mind I don't have a boom mic but if you're in L.A. and you need my assistance for anything, let me know!
  6. GriffZ Manager Emeritus

star 6

I'll be in L.A. on the 16th through the 19th and I'll be lookin' for a good time.

7. Yodave27 Jedi Master

star 4
    I'll be in L.A. on the 16th through the 19th and I'll be lookin' for a good time.

Something tells me that TFN Digital can't help you with that. Just go cruising dow the streets at night, you'll find what you're looking for.

8. Lord Mauly Mall TFN/JC Banner Artist Team

VIP
    star 7
    [image=http://www.dt-goettingen.de/media/inszenierungen/lulu.jpg]
    This is Lulu. She's somewhat confused
    about her sexuality but once you meet
    her things will either fall into place
    or fall apart. I'll give you the exact
    corner she hangs out on Santa Monica
    blvd.
  9. Sithman Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    TFN Digital is back! w00t!

I alwasys loved watching this show! Yay!
  10. Y-Wing Jedi Knight

star 1
    What has caused the big delay?

Jedi Orph posted this on August 29th --

We're back next tuesday or wednesday with all new episodes

I noticed the Orphmedia Website has finally been updated, and it has an ad for the next TFN digital based on Celebration II footage.

Are we going to get it soon or what?

As an aside, I think these long delays really hurt credibility. A "leading edge" internet news documentary shouldn't be relying on six month old interviews as a new episode.

11. Carter-TFN Ex-Staff, Admin Emeritus

star 4
    FYI, the new episode will be posted late tonite.
  12. Y-Wing Jedi Knight

star 1
    Well, It's been two days since you posted the new episode would be up "tonight." Not that I'm surprised there has been another delay. ;)

I've moved on by this point. I'm not too keen on seeing interviews from last May anyway.

:D

Good Luck to the TFN digital crew. Maybe once they get their act together it'll become a popular and valued Star Wars resource.
  13. Ziz Jedi Knight

star 1
    Well, the good news is that the new episode is finally up (dated right after Y-Wing posted above)

The bad news is that Alena's GONE! No more Alena Kerins!!! Hetienne is still gorgeous to look at, but two gorgeous women are better than one...where's Alena???
Moderators: JoinTheSchwarz, LAJ_FETT, Ramza
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.