Clone Wars Is that you brother? The best season 4 episode poll!

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV' started by Seerow, Feb 7, 2013.

?

Which season 4 episode is your favorite? Isn't it sinister how Lux didn't make this poll bro? ;.;

Darkness on Umbara 4 vote(s) 5.7%
Carnage of Krell 24 vote(s) 34.3%
Slaves of the Republic 1 vote(s) 1.4%
Escape from Kadavo 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Friends and Enemy 6 vote(s) 8.6%
Crisis on Naboo 3 vote(s) 4.3%
Massacre 7 vote(s) 10.0%
Bounty 9 vote(s) 12.9%
Revenge 13 vote(s) 18.6%
Other 3 vote(s) 4.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seerow SWTV★Mod

Manager
    star 6
    Which season 4 episode is your favorite? Its time to pick two favorites to advance in the battle royal of TCW. If you pick other please state which one because prying minds want to know. Other will not advance.
  2. Kualan Force Ghost

star 4
    Carnage of Krell for me. An excellent finale to an excellent arc.
  3. Legolas Skywalker Force Ghost

star 6
    Voted for Carnage of Krell, such an awesome episode
  4. SpecialOpsUnit Force Ghost

star 4
    Hard for me not to go Carnage of Krell here.
  5. Fives_Says_No_To_Sixes Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    Without a doubt, Krell....Best of the series IMO - I mean, I could watch that lightsaber fight from the lawless an infinite amount of times, but not the whole episode. The Umbaran arc (and Krell in particular) I could watch forever and it would never disappoint me or get old.
  6. Embomania Jedi Master

star 1
    Carnage of Krell is F***ing great, Capital F and all. the pay off of everything built up over the arc has a great pay off; "it's treason, than". Ooooh boy is that good.

Bounty, that one-shot sequence alone could make this episode the best. Boba Fett in armor--albeit not his traditional armor--is still way cool, and you include that snarl from Bossk when he drags his claws in the ground, too damn good.

Revenge, along with Carnage, is a great pay off of build up from an amazing arc. Maul reborn, the heavy material i.e. killing the innocent, Asajj and Obi-Wan teaming up, the score, special effects, the banter, this episode has it ALL.

I honestly cannot choose between these 3.
    Last edited by Embomania, Feb 7, 2013
    cwustudent likes this.
  7. Jordan1Kenobi Host of EUC Battle of... Games

Game Host
    star 5
    Even though I've voted for the episode that Grievous has had the biggest in each season, I'm not going to vote for Massacre. This is quite a hard choice, it's out of Carnage of Krell, Bounty and Revenge for me.

Carnage of Krell: Really climatic episode and a fantastic ending to a great arc. It had one of the best scenes in the entire series for me with the scene where Pong Krell fighting the Clones, I thought that was great and his two double ended lightsaber a looked and sounded awesome. It had great development on the Clones, but especially Rex and the 501st.

Bounty: A fantastic episode with really cool characters, I've always really liked Bounty Hunters, so having an episode dedication just for them to show off their skills was great. Boba, Bossk, Dengar, Latts Razzi and C2-1 Highsinger are all great characters and seeing Bossk in action owning up instead of just being a background character was awesome, since he's always been one of my favourite characters from the saga. Ventress' development as a character was also pretty cool, and I like her as a Bounty Hunter.

Revenge: I thought this was an amazing episode the first time I watched it, because seeing Maul back in action with his metal legs was great. Although the episode started off slow, it was still really intense the whole way through. The duel at the end was amazing, and I thought it was great seeing Obi-Wan and Ventress working together instead of fighting each other, and all four of them using red lightsabers was really cool. I liked the little bit of comedy as well at the end of the episode with the smart comments from Obi-Wan and Ventress to Maul.

After having a good think about it, I've decided to go for Bounty! Great action, great characters, great storyline and an overall amazing episode, 10/10.
    Seerow and AkashKedavra_93 like this.
  8. Jordan1Kenobi Host of EUC Battle of... Games

Game Host
    star 5
    @Embomania Lol, I just realised both of us couldn't decide out of the same three episodes.
    Last edited by Jordan1Kenobi, Feb 7, 2013
    Embomania likes this.
  9. Dark Lord Tarkas Force Ghost

star 4
  10. fett 4 Force Ghost

star 4
    Carnage of Krell was just brilliant and Rex is one of the if not thee best originaly created character in the show.
  11. Jabba_The_Hutt_123 Force Ghost

star 3
    I'll probably go Massacre, I've gone Grievous focus each time.
    But I'll rewatch Umbara and the last three to be fair.
    Still surprised at how loved Carnage of Krell is, I expected a rage once he attacked.
  12. Embomania Jedi Master

star 1
    I swear we could be twins lol, we even have Embo avatars. I'd say Bounty is a good choice. I love when Bossk says "You've certainly got the right, disposssition."
    Jordan1Kenobi likes this.
  13. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Force Ghost

star 5
    Friends and Enemies. Because despite the Luxsoka, it features the return of Death Watch and it was the introduction of the badass Death Watch battle music. I watch it just for those three minutes.

Every other episode (besides Brothers) I've found incredibly disappointing upon revisiting. I still hate Umbara, Carnage of Krell was particularly awful.
  14. Darth_Zandalor Force Ghost

star 4
    I hated Friends and Enemies. Complete waste of time spent telling us what the Death Watch has been up to rather than showing it. And then it played backseat to the horrendous Luxsoka crap. And Commando Droids being outwitted by a moron who can't even handle a blaster.

While the merger of Death Watch and Maul was hackneyed, trying to integrate the Heroes on Both Sides plot into the equation as well was done poorly, made little sense, and was never expanded on again. The entire thing was utterly pointless, since Lux shows up on Onderon anyways with Death Watch none the wiser. Despite him aiding a Jedi enemy, he was also trapped in an escape pod crashing back to the surface full of pissed off Mandos.
    Last edited by Darth_Zandalor, Feb 8, 2013
    CT-867-5309 likes this.
  15. Jordan1Kenobi Host of EUC Battle of... Games

Game Host
    star 5
    Haha, Embo ftw. I love whatever Bossk says, they made him sound so cool in this show :D
    Embomania likes this.
  16. Embomania Jedi Master

star 1
    Soooo negative.

A Friend In Need gave us Ahsoka decapitating 4 dudes at the same time. That alone makes me giddy like a child.
    Last edited by Embomania, Feb 8, 2013
  17. Jordan1Kenobi Host of EUC Battle of... Games

Game Host
    star 5
    Umm, guys, Friends and Enemies isn't the episode about Death Watch, it's part of the Rako Hardeen arc. A Friend in Need is the episode you're both talking about, lol.
  18. Darth_Zandalor Force Ghost

star 4
  19. Darth_Zandalor Force Ghost

star 4
    Guess what? Around here I tend to stick to my opinions. Bitch all you want, but I'll be as negative as I like.
    CT-867-5309 likes this.
  20. Jordan1Kenobi Host of EUC Battle of... Games

Game Host
    star 5
  21. Darth_Zandalor Force Ghost

star 4
    The sooner new people learn that this isn't a hugbox the better.
    CT-867-5309 likes this.
  22. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Force Ghost

star 5
    Friends and Enemies was also amazing. In fact, I retract my previous post, I vote Other for ALL episodes of Season 4. Lol le best season eva XDDDDDD
    cwustudent likes this.
  23. 07jonesj Force Ghost

star 4
    Although I'm voting for "Revenge" (what a way to bring Maul back!), I'm going to comment on the Umbara arc.

"Carnage of Krell" is easily my least favourite episode of that fantastic arc, because it seemed to let go of a lot of it's grey morality. Krell is ground down into an evil, cackling villain, which was a little disappointing after how they'd played him earlier in the arc.
    Valairy Scot likes this.
  24. rumblewagon Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    What? No The General? Who made this poll? The visuals alone in that episode left my jaw on the floor!
  25. anakinfansince1983 Chosen One

star 7
    I voted Crisis on Naboo, but there are a lot of good ones here.
    cwustudent and Dark Lord Tarkas like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.