main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Canada Is the banner ever going to be fixed???

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Indigo_Jade, Apr 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Indigo_Jade

Indigo_Jade Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 23, 2002
    Or is it just me???

Indy

2. atomik

atomik Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 28, 2001
    I was wondering that myself. Kit made a nice banner but it needs to be fixed in a number of areas. The colours don't blend (look at the red in the curve and the snow in the centre) and other things could use a tweaking.

3. BobaFett_YJN

BobaFett_YJN Jedi Padawan star 4

May 27, 2001
    Well since somebody mentioned it...

There are many many problems. I just see no flow between the images, and the colours don't match. and alignment of the images is off (I can see 1/3rd of the Canadian flag on the left, and there are for some reason images of Kit Fisto and a Yuzzon Vong on the left.

I posted a draft of the banner I'm working on in the contest thread if you wanna see that. There are problems with that one, but thats because it's just started and in low colours.

4. YoungJediNiagara

YoungJediNiagara RSA Emeritus FF Canada star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 23, 2001
    I put up what I get sent.

If it needs fixing that is up to the original artist.

BTW, the banner is open for anyone to make/submit. If you want to submit one please do. I at some time want to have the banner "rotating" with everyones being seen each time you refresh the page.

5. atomik

atomik Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 28, 2001
    "I at some time want to have the banner "rotating" with everyones being seen each time you refresh the page."

That sounds cool. I dont know much about html or java, but I suppose that could be done :confused:

YJN: Can I submit a second banner?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.