main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Is the matrix like the force.

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Ceethreepio, May 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ceethreepio

Ceethreepio Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 4, 2003
    Just recently I was watching the Matrix and I was wondering is the force like the matrix or is it the other way around, i'll give you my reasons why.
    1. It's everywhere, it surrounds you, pentrates you....
    2. You manipulate things to your advantage.
    3. See things
    4. Power
    5.Anger and Passive natures

2. tun_dot_com

tun_dot_com Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 5, 2002
    The Matrix is a computer program, The Force is an energy field. They are not the same thing.

3. Ceethreepio

Mar 4, 2003
    Think about the force is like a computor program, I mean you can bend the ruels or break them.

4. Cam_Mulonus

Cam_Mulonus Jedi Master star 4

Jul 29, 2002
    No.

Life-Force

Can't be bent. The ENTIRE Force is both light and dark. You must choose which side to serve, as serving both is impossible.

Program-Matrix

Cam be manipulated, but it does not generate life.

5. Ceethreepio

Mar 4, 2003
    Yes you can bend the force to your own pourposes, such as political gain and fear and love.

6. Cam_Mulonus

Cam_Mulonus Jedi Master star 4

Jul 29, 2002
    That's not bending, it's just using the dark part...

7. Darth Dane

Darth Dane Jedi Master star 4

May 10, 2000

Yes, teh basic idea is teh same, it is teh same "force" we are talking about, Matrix makes it seem it is only in a computer program this is true, but Yoda says it is always true ;)

Hence they are the same thing in the basic idea of properties or attributes.

The history of origin may be different between the two but they are linked as I see it.

DD - Love Spliff

8. Naccha

Naccha Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 6, 1999
    The Matrix was a system designed by machines to imprison humans into a false reality of the world, the truth was that the humans were just being used by the machines for their energy...copper tops. Neo and company figured out a way to infilterate the Matrix by realizing the falseness of the system and training themselves to not perceive what they were seeing as the truth. Because they do not see the Matrix as real they are able to accomplish seemingly superhuman tasks.

The Force is a natural energy field that is a part of everything. It most likely is a key element in the molecular structure of the smallest sub atomic structure...(I'm not a scientist, just like big words :) ). It is also possibly the space between the elements in a nuclear body. The space, like light and consciousness are elements that scientists have no explanations for. The Jedi, due to their midichlorians, can tap into this field to use and enhance their psychic and physical capabilities.

9. KenKenobi

KenKenobi Chosen One star 6

Jul 11, 2002
    Well of course they're related. :D :cool:

I'm taking a day off of work for the Matrix, as well as Episode III, which includes the Force. [face_mischief]

;) :p

Ken Kenobi- And you have a nice day ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.