main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Is the meeting tomorrow or not?

Discussion in 'Archive: Tulsa, OK' started by Jacen_Solo81, Jul 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacen_Solo81

Jacen_Solo81 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 18, 2002
    At the risk of sounding like an *******, could we please decide whether or not we are going to meet tomorrow. It wouldn't be a problem if the "Council" would give us some information with the exception of billy no one else responds. I'm not trying to be a pain, but a lot of the members have to adjust work schedules to come to the meetings.

2. MaStErOfThEfOrCe2002

MaStErOfThEfOrCe2002 Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 2, 2002
    I talked to Billy last night, and I'm not trying to speak for the council on this, but he said we are gonna meet on the 19th at 4:00 pm, we just don't know were for sure yet. Again, I AM NOT tring to speak for the council, just helping out a fellow member with the information i have. If this information isn't correct, please correct me :D.

3. Shadoe42

Shadoe42 Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 30, 2001
    And there you have it. The top of the forum is also updated with the time. For once the council had one person speak and people still complain :)

4. Jacen_Solo81

May 18, 2002
    Thanks for the info Shelbi and thanks for the "official" update Council :D

5. MysticTrunks01

MysticTrunks01 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 25, 2002
    The "Offical" update was at the top that said "to be announced" before billy changed it. .....

Edit: to Ed... Ptttfffff :p

6. Shadoe42

Shadoe42 Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 30, 2001
    to be announed? wouldn't we rather be a verb? there is much more action :) ba da boom

7. IMAXPoe

IMAXPoe Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2003
    Can we have the meeting and the Book club one after the other.That way those who want to stay for the Book Club could just stick around while those who don't could just leave. Just a thought!

8. Jacen_Solo81

May 18, 2002
    Just a thought Heath? Before you know it will all be having thoughts...then we'll all be thinking! Oh dear Lord what has the world come to!

9. FaceLoran

FaceLoran Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 10, 1999
    Actually, the thinking was that those who do attend the book club could grab some dinner after the meeting and still make it to the book club meeting.

10. FaceLoran

FaceLoran Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 10, 1999
    The meeting will be held at Mike2-D2 and Dena's home. As stated, it will be on the 19th at 4pm. All are also welcome to come to the book club meeting at my and Kenzi's apartment, that same evening at 7:30pm.

11. Jacen_Solo81

May 18, 2002
    Just remember to take your shoes off when you enter the house or you will be attacked by Krillin...ok you're going to be attacked by Krillin no matter what :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.