main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Is there a huge Clones vs Droids battle in Clone Wars?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by CoruscantOwnsNaboo, Jun 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CoruscantOwnsNaboo

CoruscantOwnsNaboo Jedi Youngling

Jun 3, 2005
    I absolutely loved the battle of geonosis at the end of Attack of the Clones, even though it was too short and it seemed the clones were a bit too good for my liking (I mean, the clones ARE the same crappy storm troopers that die in like one hit and can't kill anyone in eps 4,5 and 6 right?). I was looking forward to a huge battle in ep 3, but i realised it was the end of the clone wars.

So I'm going to go back and watch the mini series again. Will there be a huge, even battle?

2. ROTS_Obi1

ROTS_Obi1 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 16, 2005
    Well have you even seen Epsiode III? The battle over Coruscant is HUGE! Kashyyyk? Thats also huge! Well as for the miniseries there are a lot of huge battles. Muunilist, Dantoine (sp?), battle of Coruscant (vol. II). There are many many more. Plus a lot of montage battles.

3. Saju

Saju Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 21, 2002
    The whole series is a giant Clones VS Droids battle with different settings, heh.

Except for ep 20. That's a nice display of Grievous's sheer killing power with a Grievous VS 6 Jedi fight (or five Jedi... He kinda knocks one off earlier in the ep).

4. -Commander_Cody-

-Commander_Cody- Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 17, 2005
    yeah, the big battle in Ep. 3 is the battle over Coruscant. Then don't forget about the battle of Utapau, Kashyyyk, and etc. No battles match those of Ep. 3 (in my opinion).

5. snap-hiss

snap-hiss Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 23, 2001

!snap

6. CoruscantOwnsNaboo

CoruscantOwnsNaboo Jedi Youngling

Jun 3, 2005
    Aah alright, I shall enjoy watching clone wars then. Thanks guys :D

7. Arch_Clone_Trooper

Arch_Clone_Trooper Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 27, 2005
    for the clone wars cartoon... episodes; 3, 4, 5, 12 , 16, and i think 17....... for the movies.... well all of ep3 and the end of ep2...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.