main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San A, TX Is there a real Force in SA??

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by MaximusVader, Mar 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MaximusVader

MaximusVader Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 16, 2001
    I am just wondering if there is an interest on a large level here in San Antonio as far as Star Wars is concerned. I just moved here about two months ago from Omaha, NE and am interested in meeting fans of the saga.

I know that there were at least some of you interested in lining up for the release of Episode II (I was in the office when my friend was talking to one guy about organizing a line-up at one of the Regal Cinemas). So if you are out there, let me know. I am interested in planning a trip to the closest digital projection of the film for its release and would love to have more company than just my wife. Heheh.

May the Force be with you.

2. ObiJuan70

ObiJuan70 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    Greetings Maximus, the SA FanForce has been in an dormant stage for awhile now due to some unseen events, but Mike and myself will be getting the ball rolling with some more meetings and we will be lining up with my Costuming Group (The Jedi Council of Texas) for the Premiere . . .

Mike is working on having a meeting set for March 16th - We shall keep everyone posted on here with more info - If you have ANY questions you can email me at ObiJuan70@aol.com . . .

Take Care & MTFBWY

John "ObiJuan" Laurel

3. darthroc247

darthroc247 Jedi Youngling

Mar 12, 2002
    You bet there is!!! You will know no bigger fan than I, darthroc. If you wish, you may email me at Darthroc@aol.com. I would also like to invite anyone who wishes to go to the premiere to go with me. More fun you will not have, hmmmmmm?

4. MysticXSaber

MysticXSaber Jedi Youngling

Feb 21, 2002
    Which Regal Theatre was everybody thinking about going to? And, has anyone heard anything about the midnight screenings?

5. Tycho_Celchu-Col

Tycho_Celchu-Col Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 30, 2001
    The SAFF Group line-up will be at the Heubner Oaks AMC Theater. As far as info on the midnight showings, I do not have any information on that at this time.

6. darthroc247

darthroc247 Jedi Youngling

Mar 12, 2002
    We would be honored if you would join us Maximus. It'll be more fun than nerfherding for sure!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.