Is there a Vader Claus out there?

Discussion in 'San Antonio, TX' started by bilboinsa, Aug 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bilboinsa Jedi Padawan

Hello. Brand spanking new here, and I am on a mission. I want to hire someone to show up and deliver presents to my twins on their birthday, September 18. I would like the UPS man is to be Darth Vader. Anyone have a believable costume they could show up in (Preferably with soundbox, threatening presence, able to be chased away by 6 year-olds after delivery, etc...)? PM for details or just reply here, and I will get in touch with you.

*crossing fingers*

bilboinsa
  2. ObiJuan70 Jedi Knight

star 3
    You're in luck friend, our buddy Dan is our resident Vader and he DOES have his own soundtrack. If he is unable, I can check to see if one of my fellow Bros from the 501st may be able to assist.

- John
  3. bilboinsa Jedi Padawan

Thanks, John. I have looke for a member list to find "Dan", and have found no member list. I searched on JC and FF for "Dan" and found no good finds. I have gone through your "Watched" members list, and did not find anyone with Dan as their name--real or else.

Can you give me his link, or if Dan is out there, please come in.

Thanks,

bilboinsa
  4. Darth-Hulk Jedi Master

star 4
    His forum name is DarthDan1.
  5. bilboinsa Jedi Padawan

Thanks, D-H. I sent DarthDan1 a PM. Hopefully he can help out.

BTW, am I just missing the link to a memberlist somewhere?

Thanks.

bilboinsa
  6. Darth-Hulk Jedi Master

star 4
    There is no member list that I'm aware of. This is pretty much an open forum. Just drop me a PM or Obi-Juan70 and we can get you in touch with anyone on here. You can send Sith_Mistress or THX-1067 a message too, but Obi-Juan and I are the most likely to respond the fastest!

I hope your little ones have a great suprise!:D
  7. bilboinsa Jedi Padawan

Thanks DH. Like I said, I have PM'd him, so I'll give it awhile...party isn't till 9/18 anyway. I know everyone is bizzy. In fact, I'll be out of state the next 4 days...
  8. bilboinsa Jedi Padawan

OK, I'm back in town now. 6 days and no reply from DD1 to my PM, so I will ask any of DathDan1's buddies for assistance. If any of you know how to get ahold of him, can you please have him check his PM's? I sure would appreciate it.

TIA,

bilboinsa
  9. bilboinsa Jedi Padawan

OK, it appears that DarthDan1 has sailed off into another dimension. Is there any other member out there who can pull off an appearance as Darth Vader for about a dozen 6-year olds? It seems an easy way to make a few bucks. If so, please post contact info here or PM me.

Thanks,

bilboinsa
  10. bilboinsa Jedi Padawan

Thanks to Lisa, John and others, I have chatted with DD1. Unfortunately, it will not work with his schedule. That's life. Thanks for trying, everyone. Have fun--especially with Sinner.

b
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.