main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lit Is there an existing thread about EU stuff we want to be made?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by darklordoftech, Dec 7, 2012.

1. Chewbacca89

Chewbacca89 Jedi Master star 5

Oct 25, 2012
    Would like to see another appearance of Ken the Jedi Prince.

2. AnnaRe

AnnaRe Jedi Youngling

Mar 5, 2012
    Hi Jacktherack, I responded to your thread about the chiss article in Gamer 5. Were you aware that Big Gizz is in Ryder windhams's Secret Missions Series as well as a comic called Strange allies. They're supposed to be children's stories but very entertaining and well written IMO! Also, Ryder Windham has made some very interesting suggestions regarding Spiker and his possible connection to those stories. Check out his wookiepedia page (at the Behind the Scenes section) to see what I mean if you haven't heard about it. :)

3. jacktherack

jacktherack Jedi Master star 4

Mar 19, 2008

yes i have read about gizz being in those clone wars novels as well as the hint that spiker may be that chiss jedi featured in the them. although i haven't read them, i have to say i'm not a big fan of spiker being a former jedi. i am somone who believes star wars is more then just being about force users. i wish every book didn't have to have a jedi/sith in it. for example shadow games is a very good book without jedi. i'm wish there were more stuff about swoop gangs too that is really interesting to me.

AnnaRe likes this.
  4. AnnaRe

AnnaRe Jedi Youngling

Mar 5, 2012
    While I do like the idea of him having that kind of background, it's the adult Spiker as we see him in the comics that I really like, so I too would love to see more stories of that kind. I hope that the fact that Big Gizz was brought back will inspire DK (as long as they have the license) to make more stories of him and Spiker set during the same time frame as the Jabba Tape and Sandblasted.

5. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
    Tales of NJO, Order 66 and LOTF
    Pellaeon and Ackbar for AdmiralNick22
    Imperial Commando 2

AdmiralNick22 likes this.
  6. FatSmel

FatSmel Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 23, 2012
    That would be a long, boring battle.
    - Pellaeon retreats
    - Ackbar thinks it's a trap
    - nothing happens

7. Darth_Kevin

Darth_Kevin Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 30, 2001
    I would simply like there to be an absolute complete collection of all short stories including ebooks, WEG stories from the Adventure Journal and various other RPG sourcebooks, Star Wars Gamer, Star Wars Galaxy Magazine, Hyperspace, Star Wars Insider, etc. etc. etc. etc.

darklordoftech likes this.
  8. son_of_skywalker03

son_of_skywalker03 Force Ghost star 4

Dec 7, 2003