main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

PT Is there any mention of Jar Jar,after ROTS?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Saga In-Depth' started by mihaitzateo, Apr 1, 2016.

1. mihaitzateo

mihaitzateo Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 5, 2015
    I was wondering,did anyone heard any mention of Jar Jar Binks,after ROTS ?

2. Iron_lord

Iron_lord Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    Not in the newcanon as far as I know.

In the Legendsverse, theres a few extra details:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jar_Jar_Binks/Legends

After the death of his friend and colleague Padmé Amidala, he was one of the chief mourners at her funeral on Naboo along with Boss Rugor Nass,[36] and succeeded her Senatorial position, representing the Chommell sector in the Imperial Senatebeginning in 19 BBY.[37]

Galactic Empire

"It is such a tragedy. The Gungans are so peaceful, so cute and kind. Well, Jar Jar—I met him once. He's a bit annoying."
    ―Vaik'anna Silverlight during the time of the Galactic Civil War[src]

After the formation of the New Order, Binks was considered an ally of the new Emperor, and an Imperial HoloVision report shortly after the end of the Clone Wars mentioned that he had personally sent Senator Binks to an undisclosed location.[9]
    He was succeeded in his post as Representative of Naboo in 6 BBY[source?] by Pooja Naberrie, by appointment from Queen Kylantha.[38]
    During the time of the Galactic Civil War, following the Battle of Yavin in 0 BBY, a Twi'lek by the name of Vaik'anna Silverlight remarked to a spacer in Theed that she had met Jar Jar, and found him to be a bit annoying.[38]
    The end of the Civil War

Binks was alive and well in 6.5 ABY, and was present on Coruscant during its liberation from the Galactic Empireby troops of the New Republic. While he was never involved in this liberation, he was situated relatively close to some of the action.[6]