main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Is there anyone here who specializes in Character Flaw and or Character Dimensions?

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Drewsuff14, Apr 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drewsuff14

Drewsuff14 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 1, 2005
    Is there anyone who specializes in Character Flaw and Character Dimensions?

I could most definitely use help adding such to my main character Galathale. In my as well as in many others opinions, Galathale seems to be to Superhero-ey and lacks dimension. However, I am finding it very troublesome adding such to Galathale without jeopardizing the plot.

Can anyone assist me?

2. Obi-Wan21

Obi-Wan21 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 27, 2002
    Well, I've written countless fics and every character has major flaws. My g/f has told me I make some of the saddest, depressing characters ever.

If you need any help working on character traints and flaws, give me a PM, I love to help with stuff like that.

3. Dantana Skywalker

Dantana Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 7, 2002
    Drewsuff14, you need to stick to the threads you've already created. I know you're looking for help, but creating thread after thread like this borders on spamming.

Dana

4. pokey1984

pokey1984 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 10, 2004
  5. Drewsuff14

Drewsuff14 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 1, 2005
    I apologize, I will stop.

6. Abby

Abby Jedi Master star 4

Jan 7, 2004
    If you edit the first post in your threads, you can change the Subject header to reflect the new questions you are asking - that way people can see that you have a new question within your existing thread, rather than creating new threads.

~Abby~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.