main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC Is there anything that can be done about this

Discussion in 'Community' started by beezel26, Oct 5, 2014.

1. Ender Sai

Ender Sai Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2001
    In answer to your question beezel, no. Nothing can be done. Nothing will be done. People will ask the difficult question if something *should* be done.

EmpireForever likes this.
  2. Arawn_Fenn

Arawn_Fenn Chosen One star 7

Jul 2, 2004
    4-LOM

3. tom

tom Chosen One star 8

Mar 14, 2004
  4. jp-30

jp-30 Manager Emeritus star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2000
    Vader could just deflect a blaster bolt with his hand, no point getting in extra staff.

5. DarthTunick

DarthTunick SFTC VII + Deadpool BOFF star 10 VIP - Game Host

Nov 26, 2000
    The Empire's monies had to be spent somehow, aside from their death machines & the like. Also, Vader's clearly a people person.

6. Debo

Debo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 27, 2001
    Yeah, but Vader only had two hands. That's two shots, or three, because Dengar probably missed. That leaves two shots.

7. Lord Vivec

Lord Vivec Chosen One star 9

Apr 17, 2006
    All this talk of bounty hunters gives me a longing for some K W Jeter.

8. jp-30

Dec 14, 2000
    I'll need one of the JCC maths guys to check out my calculations, but I think that there are (just) enough hands available to deflect the two shots.

Darth Tunes likes this.
  9. Debo

Debo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 27, 2001
    Maybe if Vader had four hands.

10. DarthTunick

DarthTunick SFTC VII + Deadpool BOFF star 10 VIP - Game Host

Nov 26, 2000
    No need to bring BT crap into this.

11. jp-30

Dec 14, 2000
    You know who DOES have 4 hands, don't you?

[​IMG]

12. Debo

Debo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 27, 2001
    I remember when we heard about General Grievous and we couldn't believe they had asked my 11-year-old cousin for ideas.

13. jp-30

Dec 14, 2000
    Oh, I see you're saying that there are 6 bounty hunters, all shooting at the same time and Dengar will miss, leaving 5 shots for Vader, who can only deflect 2, one per hand. Maybe he can also deflect with his feet, and would have done so on Cloud City if they weren't under the table? That just leaves one shot which he can probably just wiggle out of the way of, like Han did at the cantina. Anyway, I don't think either Bossk or Zuckuss are able to shoot their rifles as their fingers don't appear jointed.

JoinTheSchwarz likes this.
  14. Debo

Debo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 27, 2001
    Yeah. I always thought it telling that after one look at the others Vader only addresses Boba Fett.

jp-30 likes this.
  15. JoinTheSchwarz

JoinTheSchwarz Former Head Admin star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 21, 2002
    Notorious bounty hunter GTF-0.

Known in Germany as Bounty Günther. Probably.

tom, ophelia, Zapdos and 4 others like this.
  16. Havac

Havac Former Moderator star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 29, 2005
    Guys please to concentrate on the most important issues before us of news from msn.com which is the source I use for all the best news of the world and America also. This is a most important issue because all of us when raping and drunking in our youthes did not face questions of what could become of our future but now children of america today do face such issues and what is it can we do please. because of we did not have such intelligent telephones and digital images to spread images of raping and nakedness but now the children have them and they raping everybody out there to have pictures. what is it can we do, to shame people who spread these such images to insure we do not have evidence of raping going out all over every where in the town to ruin a future. we should have more shame to stop it. I think maybe a shame wagon and you put everyone who is bad with the pictures into the shame wagon and drive them around town. 'they are in the shame wagon' people will say who see them and they will throw things at them who is in the shame wagon and then they will feel a shame.

but in much ways this is a issue of our society on line digitally where people are mean all the time such like here where there is such mockering and offing topics of threads about importatn issues such as this. of what surprise can it be when they are to be mean to the naked people who have been a salted by the drunked youthes of today by the spreading of all such images of terrible nature. that is why i bring such these issues to the people here of today who are so mean so they can figure out the best ways to not be mean. i think this is a sight of great social change coming from star wars websites if we can say no to pictures of raping and to invent a shame wagon. but only if the adminastrators do not repress us. do you know what it is to do do you think please we must act today or else i am going to have to take my ideas to ModCon for an ex-mods to work on for social policies please what is it should do about such issues on star wars web site threads.

17. jp-30

Dec 14, 2000
    Stay on topic, pls.

18. yankee8255

yankee8255 Force Ghost star 6

May 31, 2005

There's a topic? PPOR.

19. jp-30

Dec 14, 2000
    80% of posts are discussing the bounty hunters on the Star Destroyer bridge. Therefore, topic. Unless that will get this shut down in JCC in which case topic is that thing Beezel said and Ramza is good.

20. EmpireForever

EmpireForever Force Ghost star 8

Mar 15, 2004
    And look at IG-88. Can we even be sure he knows that what he's holding is a rifle? He's not even paying attention. What is he looking at?

21. jp-30

Dec 14, 2000
    Depends which one of those tubes or red lights are eyes.

22. jp-30

Dec 14, 2000
    so Dengar is pointing his weapon at IG-88. IG-88 is pointing his rifle, awkwardly, at Fett. Fett is pointing his at Zuckuss. Zuckuss is the combo breaker, with his own hand in the firing line. Can only assume 4LOM off screen is aiming at Zuckuss or Dengar in the strangest Mexican Standoff you've ever seen.

23. _Catherine_

_Catherine_ Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 16, 2007
    What is he even standing on? His feet aren't even on the same plane as the floor.

24. Rogue1-and-a-half

Rogue1-and-a-half Manager Emeritus who is writing his masterpiece star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 2, 2000
    I think you can just barely see the gun barrel from off screen sticking right into frame next to Zuckuss.

25. dp4m

dp4m Chosen One star 10

Nov 8, 2001