Ohio Is thing on?

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by Bobafemme, Feb 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobafemme FF Jedi Council Member, Chicago IL RSA Emeritus

star 5
    Hey Toledo! What is going on??? There have been no post by Toledo folks since October. If there isn't anything in the near future, I'll be removing the forum. You can always try starting up later.
  2. Sean_Starrider Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey Toledo, You guys gotta start posting again. We need to keep Ohio growing and becoming larger in numbers. We are planning a statewide FF cookout this summer and we'd love to see you guys come to. I know it's tough in the beginning but you gotta keep moving, It'll be worth it in the end.
  3. Tobey-Wan FanForce CR Northwest Ohio

Chapter Rep
    star 9
    Not enough interest. I guess there's only a handful of Star Wars fans in Northwest Ohio.
  4. donna Jedi Knight

star 1
    Well Tobey, do we want to try again? I'd be willing to try for another get together.
  5. Tobey-Wan FanForce CR Northwest Ohio

Chapter Rep
    star 9
    I'd like to see someone who's actually from Toledo take the initiative for this. I thought it odd that two of the most involved people lived about a half hour and an hour away.

I keep my eye on this place, waiting for something, but I'm not counting on it.
  6. donna Jedi Knight

star 1
    I think its sad Tobey-Wan, we have two meetings down and need just one more. I saw Ep II first day in Maumee, there were TONS of fans there! I wonder if they just dont post on the boards?

I wonder if we could start a FF in our area? I might know of a few people who would join if it was more local. What do you think?
  7. Tobey-Wan FanForce CR Northwest Ohio

Chapter Rep
    star 9
    It's possible, just need to find a way to get the word out. We could still get Toledo involved, but if there's enough interest locally we could go that way, too.
  8. donna Jedi Knight

star 1
    Well, I am willing to hang up flyers or whatever we need to do to get the word out.

Maybe you could make us a little poster while at work and email to me??
  9. Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA•

star 6
    If you guys don't live in Toledo and a name change would better suit your location, please let me know.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.