main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Is this a good movie?

Discussion in 'Archive: SF&F: Films and Television' started by Emperor_dontcareboy, Jul 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Emperor_dontcareboy

Emperor_dontcareboy Jedi Youngling

May 26, 2009
    Atlantis: Alien Supremacy

Humans are stranded on pieces of wood because the polar ice caps have melted. Suddenly alien ships fill the sky (they are called Gettenberg ships). Then you go to an underwater city in a mall. Two guys Joey Harpooner and Andy Reptillian walk through the mall and talk. A princess meets up with them - Laura Delorin Qua aka Laura Dreimus. They talk about a planned escape from the city to help an old wizard - Geronimo Litehart. They get into trouble with big dark reptillian guards. Then you see the 'braman' leaders or 'masters of the universe' they are masked 'Dyson, Dante and Glebe' they are actually a race of super evolved cats. They're called the 'Flikaars'. They are looking for the 'Life-force crystal' a giant energy dissipating crystal hidden somewhere under water. The good group manages to find the crystal first and get a group of freedom fighters to plan an attack on the aliens with the help of bits of the crystal. The humans beat the aliens and the emperor of the Flikaars arrives ('Tyro' or 'Sears') and says 'You have failed me' and they return through a stargate type portal. There's a speech by the queen and the camera zooms out to space showing the aliens blue 'supersphere' space station and then its credits.

I had a good time coming up for ideas for these but I don't know if its really as good as star wars ( I used to think privately it was better). It's meant to be futuristic and trippy. It has three sequels:

Atlantis 2 : The New Era
    Atlantis 3 : The Stone of Guya
    Atlantis 4: Trouble in the Petra System (Cause the cats are from the 'Pet' ra system....

I know it won't get made.

2. Emperor_dontcareboy

May 26, 2009
    I will try to put my efforts into making videogames though.

3. mississippi

mississippi Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 8, 2004
    Sonnd's like a good mo ve to me . :)

4. Jedi_Reject_Jesse

Jedi_Reject_Jesse Jedi Grand Master star 7

Aug 26, 2004
    Needs more talking water buffalo.

5. Emperor_dontcareboy

May 26, 2009
    I'm not talking to you, and I'm not a water buffalo. Atleast I'm not Dean Devlin.

6. Jedi_Johnson

Jedi_Johnson Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 6, 2002
    They better talk in haiku form too.

7. Emperor_dontcareboy

May 26, 2009
    well this **** is better than Stargate Atlantis or Stargate and Independence Day. In Stargate Atlantis the actors look like they want to own **** like this cause it is so good. And they look stupid doing it. If you've got a problem with my English it's not my first language.

8. Jedi_Johnson

Jedi_Johnson Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 6, 2002
    I've got no issue with the Stargates. Once they hit their strides they were really good. Its a SciFi/Syfy channel show so you aren't going to get amazingly great actors. Those they had did pretty good though.

9. The_Smirking_Revenge

The_Smirking_Revenge Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 2, 2008
    You secretly think this story is better than Star Wars??? ...O...K.

Good luck with that..

If you want some real advise... Change the names, they look like you used a name generator to come up with them. And get it off Earth, because there are no wizards here, I don't care what year it's supposed to be. Set it somewhere else.

Start there and it'll improve quite a bit...

-T_S_R

10. Hernalt

Hernalt Force Ghost star 4

Jun 29, 2000
    Sandpeople always rename specific terms to hide their sources.

11. X-Factor

X-Factor Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 18, 2009
    Please, stop spamming and making stupid threads.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.