main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Is This All There Is To Love? or I Love You But ... ( An Obi and Jemmy Story)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Glad is June, Feb 21, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe_Malmsteen

Joe_Malmsteen Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 15, 2001
    3 days and no post??????? ?[face_plain] ?[face_plain] ?[face_plain] ?[face_plain] ?[face_plain]

2. Joe_Malmsteen

Mar 15, 2001
  3. Abbi_Cee

Abbi_Cee Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2000
    Thanks Glad is June! :) I've read Jodiwent's story, but hadn't seen the other two, so I followed the links and read.

4. Amidolee

Amidolee Jedi Master star 5

Jan 8, 2000
    Don't you dare sink down again!

5. Joe_Malmsteen

Mar 15, 2001
  6. Glad is June

Glad is June Jedi Master star 4

Mar 10, 2000
    On another planet in a Temple that hadn?t been used for many millennium the man who had attacked Obi-Wan was screaming. Doubled over in pain he beat his fist on the cold stone floor and swore he would have the boy.

"You will be mine you little @#$%^&* if it?s the last thing I do. I will have my way with you. You will watch everyone you love die before your eyes."

In anger he sent a Force push to a larger version on the statue Obi-Wan had broken. The large figure crashed to the floor breaking into unrecognizable pieces.

"Having the boy will not be the last thing you do." Said a voice that even this evil man feared. "Feeding me with your soul will be. If you destroy anymore of my idols you will not get a chance to have him. I will start my meal now." Then with a burst of dark energy the statue was reconstructed and put back in place. "You see in one of my Temples I still have physical power in your world."

"But you won?t start your meal now will you?" The man said brazenly. "You want me to destroy as many Jedi as I can."

"True. You have a point. I still have a use for you. But do not push me. I can find other vessels who obey me better."

"But not ones trained as Jedi Knights. Besides I killed the boy?s mother just like you asked over 20 years ago."

"And I showed you how to use the darkness in the Galaxy. You did not kill his mother. If you had the boy would not be alive now. I wanted them both dead."

"She was much stronger than I expected and I was young. She did die in childbirth because of the injuries I inflicted on her."

"You are leading up to something with these remarks. What is it?"

"You know why I want the boy Obi-Wan so much. Why do you want him dead?"

The voice was quiet. "Let us say it is my revenge. When I was not as I am now I walked in your world. I traveled constantly between the Heavens and your planets. On one I saw the most beautiful of non-coporal beings. I can not begin to describe her. Esstaree was one of her descendants and she was just a shadow of her ancestor. I courted this woman and offered to make her immortal to live forever. She turned me down. Saying she loved another mere mortal being. God had given me great power. I cursed her and her people."

"What curse did you put on them?"

"That they would not live to see another generation grow old enough to marry. Unfortunately God heard me. I was next to God in power but he still had more. That idiot heard what I said. I had meant the entire race would die right then and there. Be wiped completely from the Galaxy. But God intervened for them. He couldn?t stop my curse but he altered it. Saying they were his faithful servents. 50 years was a generation to these people so their life span would be that now. The main thing that changed was that they began marrying younger since their lives were so short. He chose mortals over me. That is when God and I became enemies. I was able to disrupt his perfect order. Until a culture I had divided came together and sought God?s forgiveness. There prayers and repentance caused me to be locked in this prison with no form."

"But the woman Esstarre she was a knight for 600 years."

"Just how did you find that out?"

"I wanted to know what I was going up against. I checked out the Jedi Temple records."

"She was a half breed. Her father?s people have very long life spans."

"What race was her father?"

"That should make no difference to you."

"It does if Obi-Wan?s grandfather still lives. I will need to kill him, as well as his father and any other family members you can direct me too."

"Just why should I tell you what he doesn?t know yet?"

"The boy is beautiful. I have never wanted another so much. He is very strong in the Force. I have never had anyone resist me so much. Most finally accept my advances until I tire of them. But he never did. The whole time I held him prisoner and used him over and over he fought me. Even when his body was too week to fight me his mind did not give in."

"Why do

7. Amidolee

Jan 8, 2000
    That was just . . . creepy! (they need a scared icon)

Glad to see another post up!

8. Glad is June

Mar 10, 2000
    Scary and creepy is what I intended that post to be. Add a maniacal laugh here.

9. Glad is June

Mar 10, 2000
    When Obi-Wan woke in the morning Qui-Gon was asleep in a reclining chair next to the bed. Obi-Wan?s hand was resting lightly in Qui-Gon?s. He didn?t move and kept his shields up the best he could. Obi-Wan knew he had had the nightmare that had haunted him for years at least twice during the night. Each time Qui-Gon had quieted him so he could fall back asleep. At least he didn?t wake up screaming. He had only woke Jemmy once. At the time he couldn't tell her about it. It was the only time she had asked about it. Jemmy, he really wanted to talk to her. But would she listen. Well since he couldn?t go on a mission for a few weeks maybe he could get An-Paj to let him go to Corellia. It wasn?t all that far and had modern medical facilities. If he needed treatment he could get it there as easily as here.

Qui-Gon stirred and opened his eyes. "Well, good morning, Padawan." There was that emotion again Qui-Gon couldn?t quite place.

"Good morning, Master. Thanks for staying."

"No bother, I would have stayed even if you hadn?t asked." Qui-Gon stood up and started stretching his stiff muscles.

"I know." Obi-Wan smiled as he watched his master. He couldn?t help but tease the older Jedi. "Is it my imagination or do you seem a little stiffer than you used to be after a night at my infirmary bedside?"

"Watch what you say Padawan. It may come back to haunt you when you have a padawan of your own." It was good to hear Obi-Wan teasing him.

"Not me. I?ll just go home to my nice warm soft bed and leave my padawan to deal with the healers on his or her own."

"I can just see you doing that too."

Once more Bant came into the room with the dreaded swamp tea.

"Bant just go away."

"I will as soon as you drink this."

Obi-Wan started to say something but stopped when he heard a firm, "Padawan." from his master.

Instead he took the cup from Bant. "You know I?m going to be starving to death by the time I can eat again."

"You can eat all you want for lunch and supper. Just make sure it?s not a late supper. That way you can drink your second cup of tea early enough you can eat breakfast in the morning."

"Then I am going to eat continuously from lunch through supper."

"When haven?t you ate continuously?" Qui-Gon teased in his turn.

"When I have to drink this tea or been on a mission with you." Obi-Wan responded. "Yuck! See mother all gone." Obi-Wan turned the cup upside down.

"There that?s a good boy." Bant patted Obi-Wan on the head. Bant took the cup back and put it aside. Walking over to get a pair of disposable gloves she said in her best healer?s voice, "Now roll over on your side."

Obi-Wan stared at her in shock as she pulled on the gloves with a snap. "You? You?re the one who is going to examine me?"

"Yes, me. I am qualified you know. If you don?t want me I can call Simeon he?s on duty this morning. Do you want Qui-Gon to stay or leave? I can call an apprentice?"

"Who?d be even younger than you I suppose? You're like a sister to me there must be some rule against you examining me."

"Nope no rule against me examining you. But if you wanted anything else? I have my own rules against that, big brother. Roll over." Bant ordered him again.

"Master?" Obi-Wan sent Qui-Gon a pleading look.

"Here I?ll help you roll on to your side." Qui-Gon said pressing the button to lower the head of the bed.

"Master, please I don?t want Bant to see what he?s done to me. Can?t you get someone else?"

"Obi-Wan, Bant?s a healer now she has seen worse I?m sure. Leona has had to treat me."

"Yes but Bant is - "

"Obi-Wan, Bant is a healer now."

"It?s OK Master Jinn. Obi-Wan if you really don?t want me to examine you I can get someone else. I understand. It?s important you trust me. This is going to be painful enough. If you don?t trust me it will be more painful."

Obi-Wan heard the hurt in her voice. She felt like he was rejecting her as a healer and a friend.

"Bant, wait. It?s not that I don?t trust you. I k

10. Amidolee

Jan 8, 2000
    Great post! :) Poor Obi-Wan! I did enjoy that whole banter about turning over, tho. Even if it is painful for him.

11. Jane Jinn

Jane Jinn Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 12, 2000
    Brrr, that other post was definitely creepy!

I liked this one much more. I love the banter between Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon, especially when Qui-Gon cautions him to be careful of what he says because it will come back to haunt him when he has a padawan of his own. How true!

12. Glad is June

Mar 10, 2000
    True to her word Bant was as gentle as she could be. She and Qui-Gon talked about sports, politics anything but what she had to do. Mean while Obi-Wan held on to Qui-Gon?s hand and focused on their voices. Obi-Wan had to admit that this was even worse than the swamp tea he had to drink. He really hadn?t wanted anyone to touch him. At points even Qui-Gon holding his hand seemed like a violation. But he knew he couldn?t let go. If he did the memories would flood his mind and take control. Still with all their help and love Obi-Wan couldn?t keep out all the flashbacks.

"No! Stop! You?re hurting me?. I don?t want this?. Let me go. Don?t touch me?. Please don?t hurt me again. Please?. Master where are you? ?. No! Don?t hurt my master. I promise I wont tell?. Master I need you. Help me!?. Stop! Please stop."

Each time Obi-Wan slipped into the waking nightmare Qui-Gon?s and Bant?s voices brought him back to the present. ~ I'm was safe no one could hurt him here. It is just Bant making sure I am healing. I gave her permission to touch me. If I asked her to stop she would. Qui-Gon is here. He wont let anyone hurt me. ~ Obi-Wan kept repeating over and over to himself.

"Shh? Obi-Wan I?m here he wont hurt you. I?m here. Can you hear me?" Each time Obi-Wan slipped into the flashback Qui-Gon?s heart broke. "Don?t be afraid. You aren?t alone or lost. I am with you." At Obi-Wan?s "Master I need you. Help me!" Qui-Gon couldn?t stand it any more. "Bant? How much longer?"

"Not much."

"Did you hear Bant, Obi-Wan? She?s almost done."

"Yes Master." Came a reply from as Obi-Wan began to hyperventilate.

"There I?m all done." Bant said with a frown on her face. Qui-Gon was glad Obi-Wan couldn?t see her face. "Obi-Wan I want you to stay on your side I need to talk to another healer." She smiled when Obi-Wan looked up at her. "I?ll be right back. Before I leave I can give you a sedative to help you clam down."

"No! I?ll b-be all r-right." Obi-Wan gasp.

"You?re on a monitor. If you haven?t calmed down in 5 minutes and I?m not back someone will be in."

Qui-Gon knew the last thing Obi-Wan wanted was more drugs. "Bant? Could you give us 10 at least? I think I can help him."

"All right." She punched something in on the chart at the end of Obi-Wan?s bed. "I?ll be back as soon as I can. Probably with your favorite healer." She teased Obi-Wan.

"That?s a t-toss up th- these d-days," Obi-Wan joked as Bant picked up the cup and her data pad. "b-bet-tween S-Simeon and An-P-Paj."

13. Amidolee

Jan 8, 2000
    Good post! I feel so sorry for Obi. And it's got to be cold, hope the infirmary doesn't have a draft or anything.

14. Jane Jinn

Jan 12, 2000
    A frown on Bant's face? And she's coming back with another healer? Uh oh, things don't look good here! Poor Obi-Wan, all those flashbacks. Keep writing!

15. juwannajedi

juwannajedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 23, 2000
    I'm worried!

16. Joe_Malmsteen

Mar 15, 2001
    whats wrong with him???? eep

17. Glad is June

Mar 10, 2000

"Hey, Bant." Simeon motioned to her as she came out of Obi-Wan?s room. "Want to see a master in action?"

They stood at a juncture of halls.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Yes, that will be fine. I want an inventory of the stock room before you come home." An-Paj said to his new apprentice.

"But, Master, I get off duty in 5 minutes. If I do an inventory right now I?ll be here another 6 hours."

"Your point being, Padawan."

"I?ll miss breakfast."

"You wont starve if you miss a meal. Besides you can grab a donut in the lounge. Drink milk with it. We must make an attempt to keep your diet nutritious."

"Your wife said she would make me Corellian pancakes this morning."

"Really? I had forgotten that. Well I will have No.3 put what ever is left in the refrigeration unit. You can heat them up when you get in. Bring the report with you."

"But Master?" The padawan made several arguments as to why he should do the inventory after breakfast. An-Paj countered with arguments as to why the padawan should do the inventory now.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////

"What is this about?" She whispered to Simeon.

"It?s my old master making sure he has some private time with the wife who is visiting right now. I bet she has found some interesting projects away from the apartment that will take about 6 hours for the children she brought with her to do."

"I don?t get it. The boy has been up all night. He?d eat some breakfast and fall fast asleep in his room. Why keep him busy in the infirmary?"

Simeon looked at her a moment then got a devilish grin on his face. "Well you know how most people can be fairly quiet if there are children in the house?"

"Yes."

"Not No.3"

"What?"

"You know giggling, laughing?. chasing each other around the furniture NAKED. Catching each other and her SQUEELEING! Getting away and more of the same." Simeon stopped a moment. "After about an hour doing it where ever she lets him catch her. I mean anywhere on the couch, in the shower, under the kitchen table. Her crying out" Simeon continued in a high pitched voice. "OH! Pajy yes! NOW! NOW! NOW! My blue stallion."

Bant was stunned by the detail Simeon was going into. She finally remembered to raise a hand and say, "Stop! You?ve given me more information than I ever cared to know. And you?ve put images in my head I?m going to have a Sith of a time getting rid of every time I see An-Paj." Simeon just smiled. "You did that on purpose, didn?t you?" Simeon shrugged. "Hey, just how did you know about all that, if he kept you busy working?"

"There are ways."

"Those ways wouldn?t be connected to someone with the initials G.H. would they?" Once more Simeon just shrugged and grinned. "Men!" Bant said in disgust. "You are all so weird."

"All of us but Obi-Wan, Garen and Reeft?"

"No even they can be weird at times. Well it looks like our fearless leader isn?t going to be off duty as early as he thinks either." Bant held up the data pad with the results of her examination of Obi-Wan.

"Is that?" Simeon looked down the hall at Obi-Wan?s door.

Bant just nodded.

"Not good huh?"

"Not good." The discussion between master and padawan was coming to an end. So Bant approached the blue skinned healer. "Sir, may I speak with you a moment?"

"You heard what I said now get busy. Yes Healer Bant can I help you?"

"I need a second opinion." Bant handed him the data pad.

An-Paj looked over the information. He hadn?t been there when Obi-Wan was brought in. "What happened? Or should I ask what they used to cause a tear this large and high in him."

Bant quickly went over what had happened to Obi-Wan and by whom the damage was done.

"He used the Force? I?ve never heard of anyone being able to do internal damage of this sort to a Jedi of Obi-Wan?s age."

"He took Obi-Wan by surprise from what I understand. Obi-Wan had to fight the panic that had set in before he could free himself and get help."

An-Paj f

18. Jane Jinn

Jan 12, 2000
    I have the feeling Obi-Wan will go for Bant's idea, yes. I loved the way Bant wanted to tease An-Paj--and didn't.

19. Amidolee

Jan 8, 2000
    Naughty Bant! [face_mischief]

We need a "poor obi" symbol, don't we?

20. Glad is June

Mar 10, 2000
    Obi-Wan?s breathing had returned to normal. "Master, what?s wrong with me?"

"What do you mean Padawan?"

"I haven?t had flashbacks like this for a long time. Why now?"

"You probably need to talk to a mind healer about that. But my best guess is because you haven?t had a chance to release your fears and pain to the Force. You were attacked we brought you here for treatment. You have been unconscious for the most part of the last 36 hours."

"That makes sense." Obi-Wan said still a little shakily. "Did you get a hold of Jemmy?"

"Yes. I told her to be watchful."

Obi-Wan looked away from Qui-Gon. "Did you tell her why?"

Qui-Gon sighed. He took Obi-Wan?s face in a hand to make the young man look at him. "Obi-Wan, I didn?t tell her you were raped again. You?ve asked me not to tell her and I wont. Unless I feel I have too. Honestly I can?t think of any circumstance that would cause me to feel that way. I told her that an old enemy of yours had gotten our of prison. He hurt you and swore to kill anyone you loved. She didn?t ask any questions about the attack. Only how you were and how long I expected you to be in the infirmary this time. She said she would be careful and hoped An-Paj didn?t enjoy torturing ? ah?treating you too much."

Obi-Wan smiled at the torture comment. He?d been convinced for years that An-Paj loved his work as much as any torturer he had ever experienced. "Does she still want us to be together? She wouldn?t be coming home early because I was hurt would she?"

"Obi-Wan what ever is going on between the 2 of you, is something you are going to have to settle. If that means leaving things as they are or your officially breaking up it's not my place to run your love life."

"Sorry Master, you're are right. Jemmy and I need to talk. I just thought she might want to see me is all. Or have asked you to give me a message."

"No. I?m sorry Padawan she didn?t. It was late and we didn?t have much time to talk."

Obi-Wan shook his head. "Yesterday was one Sith of a day, wasn?t it?"

"Yesterday? Padawan yesterday you were in bacta."

"Oh yeah, it?s easy to loose track of days in the infirmary. Especially when you've been in a bacta tank."

"I know. What do you mean about it being a Sith of a day?"

"Well, it was a that was good, that was bad day for me." Obi-Wan smiled at Qui-Gon. "Talking with you releasing my pain to the Force that was good. Jemmy calling me to tell me she was filling for divorce because of the joke Jay played on us, that was bad. Spending time with you at dinner and the Blast Range, that was good. Being attacked, that was bad. Stopping my abuser, that was good." Obi-Wan thought a moment. "So I suppose the day ended on good. Especially since Leona and Simeon were at the Dusk til? Dawn to treat my injuries and the Council took who I said it was seriously enough to at least warn the other Jedi."

There was that emotion Qui-Gon couldn?t quite place again. He knew now it had nothing to do with Jemmy. "Obi-Wan what do you mean you stopped your abuser. Your scream chilled me to the bone. Leona was surprised you could scream so loud with your injuries."

"My scream?"

"As we came into the room."

"Master that wasn?t me you heard scream."

"It wasn?t? Who was it then?"

"Him."

"Him? Why did he scream? He had done what he set out to do. Beat and abuse you."

"Not quite, Master. He did beat me and start to abuse me." At this point Obi-Wan got a mischievous grin on his face. "But I pushed him away and broke the statue before he finished. I guess he was rather worked up."

Qui-Gon got a surprised look on his face and then a broad smile. "You wouldn?t be saying that our "friend" was rather "blue"?"

"Yes, Master, our "friend" was very blue. From his scream I imagine he was blue for some time."

"Obi-Wan." The relief on Qui-Gon?s face and in his voice was evident. His padawan?s mental state was fine.

"Master," Obi-Wan chided him. "You?ve been worried about me having a breakdown haven?t you?"

21. Jane Jinn

Jan 12, 2000
    Yes, Obi-Wan, stay away from the evils of drink! But it sounds like you're developing a good healthy case of self-confidence. That's good.

Sounds like Jemmy is distancing herself from Obi-Wan, or did it just come over that way?

22. Amidolee

Jan 8, 2000
    Or, Obi, you can stay sober completely. All those bad things happen while you're drunk and drowning your sorrows. Example? Oh, just the time that the dude going after Jemmy broke in and beat her!

23. Joe_Malmsteen

Mar 15, 2001
  24. Glad is June

Mar 10, 2000
    I have quite a bit written on this thread so I'm goning to post it in 2 parts.

"Master, did they find out anything about that strange statue?"

"Origin found we have." Before Qui-Gon could answer Master Yoda and Master Windu came into the room.

"It is a statue that was an important part of an evil ancient religion. This religion dates back to long before space travel or the first Jedi."

"Formed to stand against this evil the Jedi were. Remember you, Obi-Wan, who the first Jedi were?

"Yes Master Yoda." At a nod from Master Yoda, Obi-Wan quoted his first history lesson. "Jehovah?s Enlightened Designated Intercessors. A great evil had fallen on the Galaxy. The oppressed people of the Galaxy cried out for release. Beings of good heart were called by God from all over the Galaxy. None knew why they felt the call or exactly where they were going. But God drew them to a special hidden planet. They came together to seek a way to free the Galaxy. God showed them how to use the Force. When the evil they fought was vanquished there was still much pain and division left to resolve. God ordained them to stay together to mediate peace in the Galaxy. At first they went by the full name. Eventually it became common practice to use the initials J.E.D.I. After a few more years the word Jedi was used to refer to these mediators. There?s a lot more about how midi-chlorians were discovered to be our communication link with the Force. You didn?t want me to repeat all of that, did you?"

"No." Yoda answered. "What you have said, is enough."

Obi-Wan frowned. "When we were taught as children about the beginning of the Jedi I don?t remember an evil religion being mentioned."

"That?s because it wasn?t." Said Mace. "We focus on the light and have always tried to keep young minds away from contemplating darkness. So very little is said about this ancient religion. It was believed it only fully surfaced once in the last 2000 years. When the Sith were created. Some say the Sith learned their ways from by reading the forbidden text of this religion. Remember at first there were many Sith and then only 2 a master and an apprentice."

"So the man who hurt me is a Sith?"

"NO!" Yoda and Mace said together.

"The Sith no more are."

"I don?t understand,"

"If the man were a Sith that would mean the knowledge or darkness came from within the Jedi Order. We do not believe that. There is still much evil and darkness in the Galaxy. This evil exist outside the Jedi Order. It is not a part of us."

"But he used the Force to hurt me. Doesn?t that make him a Sith?" Obi-Wan countered.

"Trained as a Jedi the man was. Knows how to use that training he does. But the evil power the man has access to is outside of our Order. Understand you this now?"

Obi-Wan started to say yes he understood what Master Yoda was saying but he didn?t agree with him. One look at Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan didn?t say what he thought. He knew Qui-Gon wanted to talk to him about his doubt later and not take too much of the Masters? time right now. So Obi-Wan simply said, "I think so Master Yoda."

"Do you have any idea how the man who attacked Obi-Wan got out of prison?" Qui-Gon inquired.

"Yes unfortunately we do." Mace answered. "He has always claimed he was innocent of any wrong doing. He began filing appeals with the courts from the minute he was incarcerated. Besides the Senate and Coruscant courts he also filed appeals with the government of the planet he took Obi-Wan to and held him prisoner. You know he had a special relationship with the king there."

Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan nodded.

"He filed for clemency from the king and received it. Next he filed appeals with the courts of the planet the prison is on. All this took time but about a 6 months ago the case came up for review. His lawyer pointed out that the man was pardoned and that the alleged attack had taken place when Obi-Wan was 17. He now is 22. The court concluded that since Obi-Wa

25. Glad is June

Mar 10, 2000
    ///////////////////////////////////////////

Obi-Wan knew Qui-Gon was referring to. One of the things the man had told Obi-Wan over and over was how much he loved him and wanted to protect Obi-Wan from the other Jedi. Saying that all the knights male and female would be allowed to use Obi-Wan for sex.

"Any time they wish they can call you to their quarters or come to yours." The man said to a drugged Obi-Wan. "Knights that are old friends of your master. Knights he doesn?t know. It doesn?t mater if 10 knights have used you already you must do as they want if you want to stay in the Temple. Stay with me. I will not let anyone else touch you. I will be the only one to make love to you. Now isn?t that much more appealing, my beautiful boy."

Obi-Wan never gave into the man mentally. He tried not to listen to the lies. But the words, ideas and fears were embedded in Obi-Wan?s mind.

A week after Obi-Wan was released from the infirmary a couple of masters who were friends with Qui-Gon were visiting their apartment when Obi-Wan came in from his classes. Obi-Wan passed out at the door. He woke up in his room with Qui-Gon putting a cool cloth on his forehead.

"Quiet now, Obi-Wan, rest. I?ve sent for a healer."

Obi-Wan heard the door call and someone answer it. His eyes got wide with fright. "Please, Master, no don?t let them touch me."

"Obi-Wan it?s probably the healer." Qui-Gon started to rise but Obi-Wan garbed him.

"Master, please, don?t let anyone else touch me." said a panicking Obi-Wan. "If you will keep me for yourself I will let you do anything you want to me. I will do anything to please you."

"Obi-Wan you don?t have to do anything to please me." Qui-Gon started to say
    {Except get well}.

But Obi-Wan didn?t wait for Qui-Gon to say it. The boy threw his arms around Qui-Gon and kissed him on the mouth. A shocked Qui-Gon garbed Obi-Wan?s shoulders and pushed him away.

"Obi-Wan, No!"

"Oh, you want me to do something else." Obi-Wan?s hands started to go somewhere they definitely didn?t belong.

"Obi-Wan I said no. I don?t want to have sex of any type with you."

The boy collapsed back on the bed tears in his eyes. Swallowing hard Obi-Wan said. "You don?t?"

"No, Obi-Wan. You?re my padawan, my son," Qui-Gon brushed Obi-Wan?s hair back from his forehead. "I would never use you that way." Hoping to lighten the moment Qui-Gon added with a slight smile. "Besides just like you I like girls."

"Oh." Obi-Wan turned his head away from Qui-Gon. "Master I would do anything to stay here at the Temple with you and in the Order but I can?t do this. I?ll pack my things and leave."

"Obi-Wan I don?t understand you can?t do what?"

Obi-Wan looked at Qui-Gon confusion on his face. "Have sex with any master who wants me. I think I could accept just you. I ?. " Seeing the shock on Qui-Gon?s face Obi-Wan asked. "Isn?t that why they are here, to use me?"

"No."

"Obi-Wan why do you think the masters want to use you?" 2 healers stood at the door to Obi-Wan?s room. The healer in charge of Obi-Wan?s case had been discussing some of her patients special needs with a mind healer. She had asked the mind healer to come with her when the call came in. "Let?s have a look at you. Tell me what happened. All Qui-Gon?s message said was you had passed out."

"I don?t know. When I came in and saw the other masters with my master everything went black and I woke up here."

"I don?t see anything wrong with you on the surface except your heart is beating faster than it should. This may be your department Del."

Del smiled at the young man he liked her. "Well you should know first off I?m not a full fledged mind healer yet. I have to get some practical experience in first. Do you mind helping me?"

Obi-Wan had always felt uncomfortable with mind healers. But this one was different. He liked her smile. She didn?t seem that much older than him.

"You aren?t a master, so you wont be allowed to use me will you." Obi-Wan blushed a little. "I

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.