main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Is this Clarice? (long distance call, Earth to Nadim)

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by jp-30, Oct 11, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi-Corleone

Jedi-Corleone Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 28, 2001
    Before you get a job, get a haircut.

Three cheers for the Old Dude!

BTW, it's just occurred to me? If this is a long distance call, who's paying for it?

//not me, sorry Nad me old china ;)//

2. jp-30

jp-30 Manager Emeritus star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2000
    It's OK, I called collect.

3. Terra

Terra Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2000
    I figure Nad's out playing God at JK. He'll reply soon :)

4. SithForceLord

SithForceLord Jedi Master star 6

Jul 2, 2001
    lol @ all comments

JC (was JR) stop listening to 'George Thorogood'

:D

5. Jedi-Corleone

Oct 28, 2001
    What's "Thoroughgood"?

6. jp-30

Dec 14, 2000
    George Thorogood.

He's a mediocre white american singer who thinks he's John Lee Hooker. He's not.

This is the song SFL refers to;

haircut

7. Jedi-Corleone

Oct 28, 2001
    Ah, right, cheers JP. :) I suppose I could have done that research myself, and it annoys me when people don't, but what the hey, I'm feelin' laaaaaaaaaaaaazy! ;)

Mediocre american singer... as if I would, SFL! ;) Though I can see why you thought that, though.

Give me a nice bit of classical, any day. Ever since Nad bought me that Relax album, I'm hooked! I bought the next two volumes, and have looked up the manuscripts on the internet; next time I go home I'm learning to play the Moonlight Sonata!

8. jp-30

Dec 14, 2000
    Well considering SFL spelled "Thorogood" in a bizarre manner, your research may have come unglued at the first turn!

9. SithForceLord

Jul 2, 2001
  10. Jacen_Solo3

Jacen_Solo3 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 24, 2001
    well. I'm new to this "group". I didn't know you but i think you'll be [pleased with SFL he's picking up right where you left off. I am a 2nd gen Force Flyer. Thanks SFL for teaching me, and Thanks Nadim for teaching him.

11. SithForceLord

Jul 2, 2001
    hehe

Nad, you have been doing a fair bit of teaching lately! still got the goods.

(teaching through me)

12. Jedi-Corleone

Oct 28, 2001
    JACEN_SOLO3 IZ NOTT TEH ONLIE WON WOH AS BYYN LERNIGN - DANIEL-SAN SAIS TAHT I AM LERNIGN TO! I KAN TLAK CARP!

13. SithForceLord

Jul 2, 2001
    WOW Nad,

ive just finished watching the new EpII trailer: Forbidden love.

damn its amazing! - Natalie looks hotter than ever (tight black leather) mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

ani shows some anger in "obi wan holding him back" and it looks as if ani decapitates someone! :eek: doubt George Lucas would show a decapitation in SW though, but i wonder who it it!

cant wait, im sure your as excited as the rest of us!

SFL

14. Jedi-Corleone

Oct 28, 2001
    Oh Nad, this LAN connection ROCKS! Downloaded the 27Mb version of the third trailer in 45 seconds! Yea me!

SFL speaks the truth, Natalie is HOT!

Of course, you've probably seen the whole movie already... And got the DVD! ;)

What happens in Episode III, Nad?

15. Jedi-Corleone

Oct 28, 2001
    And ANOTHER essay done! You'd be proud of me, Nad! And to celebrate, here is a Bib post, courtesy of JP and his Bibpost generator!!

"Some support group near a line dancer

When an asteroid toward another grain of sand ceases to exist, a worldly cyprus mulch daydreams. The stoic asteroid competes with the flatulent turkey, and the garbage can for the tripod finds lice on the cab driver. When a rude turkey ruminates, a soggy rattlesnake earns frequent flier miles. Some lover around a cloud formation, a line dancer living with the ball bearing, and an abstraction are what made America great! Sometimes another ravishing recliner procrastinates, but a cantankerous briar patch always eagerly cooks cheese grits for a fraction!"

16. SithForceLord

Jul 2, 2001
    WTF?!

i am officially confused. its 11:46pm and i come to read that!

?[face_plain]

17. Jedi-Corleone

Oct 28, 2001
    BIB IT UP! :D :)

For example, a polar bear related to a chain saw indicates that some raspy inferiority complex borrows money from a briar patch. Some cloud formation requires assistance from a self-actualized canyon. Furthermore, a bottle of beer living with a dolphin hides, and a paper napkin beyond a crane seeks a mean-spirited ball bearing. Any dust bunny can be a big fan of a pork chop near a globule, but it takes a real power drill to share a shower with a rude tripod. An ostensibly financial wedding dress brainwashes a pathetic ski lodge.

18. Terra

Oct 25, 2000
    You worry me bud, you really do!

Anyway, was looking through my old PMs tonight and saw my one from Nad...hit me again- I'll never get another, and here I am once again, all upset over someone I don't even know what they look like!

Which is kinda the point of my thread. Did Nad ever have a pic online somewhere, or one I could see?

19. SithForceLord

Jul 2, 2001
    when Nad was at home with Kelly one night we were all chattin and i ended up sending him a few pics (through the use of a digital camera) i remember Kelly saying some funny stuff - Nad (jokingly got pissed off)

anyway - at that time he didnt have a scanner or camera - but if JR could scan / send a pic this way i too would appreciate it! (even one of yourself JR! ;))

:D

unfortunately Nad, it looks like you will be leaving the yahoo group, not to my liking, but i cant stop the wishes of your family. apparently your brother is setting your old email up for your father to use, and they dont want the emails from the yahoo group going to him, for you. i, as a mod, edited your profile so you wouldnt recieve emails, but this doesnt stop notifications (unfortunately) which means you will have to be 'removed'. :(

your name may be removed from the site, but the memories and screenies of you will remain!

talk again soon dude! take it easy,
    Mark

20. Terra

Oct 25, 2000
    I'd appreciate it if there was a pic...Any chance?

21. Jedi-Corleone

Oct 28, 2001
    Apologies, but it can't be done. I do have the capacity to get pictures into my machine via the university scanners in the lab, but it would be against Nad's wishes. I'm sorry, but Nad was dead against that sort of thing. Nad enjoyed the anonymity that the internet provided. He was one of those people who is always at the centre of a crowd, so he enjoyed the JC, as it was something he could take or leave at his own whim.

Yeah, nad owned jasani.net, and I've currently got all the details, so when I'm sure there's no more mails coming in, I'll hand it over to his Dad. SFL, (or Pat), if one of you could completely remove Nad, that would be appreciated, if a little sad.

22. SithForceLord

Jul 2, 2001
    hmmmmmmmmm

23. Terra

Oct 25, 2000
    Well I won't pretend him to know Nad anywhere near as well as you did, so I'll take your word that it's not somehing he woulda wanted.

24. Jedi-Corleone

Oct 28, 2001
    Tonight made me remember this thread.

Been a while, dude!

I came home yesterday, for Christmas. I'm going to go and see your folks on Monday, they invited me around for coffee in the afternoon.

I've come to realise that I hate Christmas, sadly. Nonetheless, you told me you loved Christmas, mate, so I hope you're having a really exciting time decorating and stuff! ;)

Anyway, it's quarter to five AM here, so I'd best be off to bed.

Thinkin' of ya, mate.

Sig

25. Terra

Oct 25, 2000
    I think it was last Friday that some girl I was with (you'd like her, 18 years old, my height, slim and cute as can be! ;)) was looking through my phone- asking who everyone was. She asked who you were, bud, then asked why I still had your number in my phone...She got a long explanation and a lot of emotional overflowing, so I'm saved from boring everyone here...just so's ya know :)

Thanks to Corleone for not letting this thread fall into obscurity.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.