Is this forum still alive?

Discussion in 'Atlantic Canada General' started by DarkSavior, Jun 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkSavior Jedi Master

star 4
    I am just wondering if there is anyone who checks this forum as often as I do. I am curious if you are all awake at this ungodful hour. backshift sucks!
  2. DarthBabe Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    Yeah this forum dies often. :p Just have to keep poking and prodding at it.
  3. DarkSavior Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey, I only do that if the woman concents ;) haha jk.

It seems like your the only one who is active. Are you planning on attending the C4?
  4. DarthBabe Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    Nah...I'm not really into the whole convention thing. I choose to spend money on other things and as for meeting other fans...I can do that right here.
  5. DarkSavior Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah, I agree with you completely. I can meet fans and really if I wanted to...I could travel up to halifax and meet them(which isn't going to happen)
  6. Pyrus Jedi Master

star 4
    Hell, I'm in Halifax and I've never met anyone from here. Although Raven/Gandalf the Grey and I saw the same showing of AotC at Bayer's Lake.
  7. DarkSavior Jedi Master

star 4
  8. DarthBabe Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    I've met a bunch of people in this forum...hell this is the place that I met my bf of 4 years. A lot of the people I've met don't post much anymore. :( If you guys are out there, I miss you guys!!!
  9. DarkSavior Jedi Master

star 4
    I am not seeing a very thriving community. I am glad to hear that you met your boyfriend and you're doing well.
  10. AT-ST_DRIVER Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey, this really is an Atlantic Canadian forum: Years ago, it was booming, now it's all but a ghost town. Wouldn't it be ironic if all the activity moved to a Fort Macmurray page?

What ever happened to this place? How'd we all die off? I can't even remember what led me to stop posting here. Geez.

This place needs a eulogy.
  11. DarkSavior Jedi Master

star 4
    lol. I don't know, I know that I am the only one who really posts here on a regular basis and I can't seem to get any conversation up and coming.
  12. AT-ST_DRIVER Jedi Master

star 4
    The fact that this is a star Wars website and so little of the conversation revolves around that topic probably did it, too.
  13. DarkSavior Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah, I am trying to do the best I can to talk about it. I mean if you look at the fact that Our banner is the worst. I say we need a new banner. I look at them and see Yoda, former padawan dooku Qui-Gon his padawan and then Obi-Wan and his padawan Anakin...that is really cool that they did it that way, but still.
  14. DarthBabe Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    Are you talking about the main page banner or this forum?

We tried to get a new banner years ago.
  15. DarkSavior Jedi Master

star 4
    This forums banner, Ultimately it isn't the best one that you could have choosen, why do we get the darkside?
  16. DarthBabe Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    We didn't choose it. It was put there by the 'powers above.' ;)
  17. DarkSavior Jedi Master

star 4
  18. Pyrus Jedi Master

star 4
    Maybe I can convince gabe to change the banner but it'll likely end up with Chuck Norris, David Hasslehoff and the Fonz on it.
  19. DarkSavior Jedi Master

star 4
    lol what would be so bad about that besides Hasslehoff.
  20. DarthBabe Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    Hey guys, just a suggestion...but you might want to ask a fanforce mod about changing the banner before going to a mod outside of ff. While Fan Force has the same rules as the JC, they also have their own rules and regulations and such. They even have their own Comms forum. I would suggest CrazyMike as he is at the top of the page and because he's a good guy to ask about this sort of thing.
  21. DarkSavior Jedi Master

star 4
    It is just a joke, I don't know if there is enough interest to change the banner. I might make one up and send it to Mike. I was already speaking with him.
  22. DarthBabe Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    Meh...change is always good even if it is just the banner.
  23. DarkSavior Jedi Master

star 4
    We need something to keep this forum alive. I mean as it is this place is going down. Perhaps a good forum or something.
  24. DARTH_MARK-22 Jedi Master

star 3
    /pokes the forum with a stick.

Looks fine to me.

EDIT: 475th POST!!! CAKE FOR EVERYONE!!!
  25. DarkSavior Jedi Master

star 4
    Haha, I am posting a lot and I am almost up to the same as you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.