main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL Is this Group around or do enything?

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by SWGeek, Aug 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SWGeek

SWGeek Jedi Youngling

Aug 14, 2007
    I heard of the fan force from someone who used to be a member.
    I actully found this website bye accident or maybe it was the will of the force lol.
    Enyway do you guys meet?
    What do you people do?
    I am a member of the 501 TK6750
    I have had fun with that ,but some of the people there just like enywhere else are not so nice.
    Hope to meet you fellow Fans
    Sincerly
    Ryan

2. Null-11

Null-11 Jedi Youngling

Aug 16, 2007
    What's up [face_peace] I'm new to this site too. Nice Stormtrooper armor!
    I'm working on Episode II clone trooper armor right now. I want to join the 501st, but that will have to wait... I'm only 15.

3. Ravenjack

Ravenjack Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 27, 2005
    We have not had a formal meet up in quite some time. We will usually get together a couple times a year depending on star wars related events or if people just want to hang out.

4. Annya_Latoure2

Annya_Latoure2 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2003
    We would gladly get together any time there is enough interst generated to do something. Many of us have been lurkers for a while going to other message boards like the www.bikerscout.net and the Jedi Councel, Rebel Alliance and the 501st Legion of Stormtroopers. We have been more than 25 strong at one time, but some desention amongst the newbies blasted us oldtimers off the chart for a while. There is plenty of new interest in the Tampa Bay Area, just limited time and scheduling for the diverse group of people that came here. I would love to see the force rise again and meet some new people. Chime in if there is new blood out there interested in gathering. We are not any of the other organizations I mentioned and we are far from structured, but we do like to see movies, dine and do Star Wars things.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.