main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Is this Home? - Luke crashes and wakes up in a strange place - Complete

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Lady_Misty, Jun 2, 2011.

1. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Oh-ho!

Are we having an. Anakin/Vader showdown?

2. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    =D= Looking forward to whatever happens next. :D

3. obimom

obimom Jedi Master star 4

Oct 31, 2010
    Oh, this should be fun!! :p [face_dancing]

Thanks for the PM!

4. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    Glad that you all enjoyed the last chapter and I hope that you enjoy this one.

xxxxxxxx

Leia stared at Luke. Somehow she had always known but that didn't stop her from being shocked.

Finally she turned and left the room.

xxxx

Luke followed behind Anakin Skywalker was they wandered through a large station. Mikayla and Anak had brought them here and Anak left to bring them a ship from their collection of ships.

?So, they were cursed by the Force just for asking for the deaths of the Sith and the ally that left them to die?? Luke asked softly. Anakin nodded.

?That seems a little harsh.? Luke commented.

Anakin paused and turned to him. ?Luke, do you know who the Ashlans' ally was?? he asked him. Luke shook his head. ?The Ashlans' ally was the-?

Anakin's head suddenly shot up and his eyes narrowed.

?A Sith is here.? Anakin whispered.

Luke swallowed.

Carefully they made their way through the station. Getting closer to the Dark Presence rather then farther away.

They stood on a catwalk overlooking a docking bay with an Imperial shuttle. The sound of a respirator echoed

?Vader.? Luke whispered, a touch of fear in his voice.

xxxxxx

5. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    OMG! :eek: [face_worried] Vader's here.

I wonder if Anakin will recognize Vader [face_thinking]

6. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Wow! That's a twisty.

7. obimom

Oct 31, 2010
    Wow..:eek:

I wonder how Vader will react when he sees Anakin...[face_thinking] [face_whistling]

Looking forward to a showdown!! :)

8. Briannakin

Briannakin Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 25, 2010
    VADER!

This should be... Interesting.

9. Book-Geek

Book-Geek Jedi Knight star 3

May 28, 2011
    Cue dramatic music! There's a Sith!

10. Ocelotl_Nesto

Ocelotl_Nesto Jedi Master star 4

Oct 29, 2004
    If Luke and Anakin take on Vader now will it lead to a speedy turn or demise for Vader?

11. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Thanks everyone for reviewing!

Yeah Vader is there and Anakin is about to do some stupid things. Why? Because he's Anakin.

xxxxxx

Leia watched the Sith in fascination. He was wearing what appeared to be a black body glove with armor in several places and a black mask the reminded her of ancient Sith War droids.

She could tell that Luke was nervous and her father was intrigued.

Finally her father turned to her and Luke. ?I want you two to run away from this place as fast as you can and don't look back.? He ordered.

Leia nodded.

Then to her horror her father jumped off the catwalk and landed gracefully on the deck below, not too far from the Sith Lord.

xxxxx

Vader turned as a figure wearing a cloak landed only a few feet away from him; a lightsaber in it's hand.

?Have you come to die Jedi?? Vader asked the figure. The figure made a snorting noise. ?The only way I will die is if I choose to die.? The figure, a male, said calmly, igniting the lightsaber.

Vader removed his from his belt. ?I have killed many of your Jedi Brethren including Kenobi, Drallig and many more.?

He could feel his opponent's horror.

xxxxx

Luke was frozen for several moments. He couldn't believe that Anakin had jumped down to face Vader.

He felt a hand on his arm. ?We must leave Luke.? Leia whispered into his ear.

Luke almost shook his head but Leia dragged him away.

xxxxxx

Anakin was pleased with the skill of the Sith. But if he took Master Cin Drallig out for good then he must know his stuff.

Anakin wasn't sure how long they fought but they were evenly matched; neither could get the upper hand.

So Anakin decided to spice it up a bit.

?Your mother was a harlot for the Hutts!? He spat at the Sith.

Suddenly his feet left the deck and his air was being cut off. ?Didn't your Master tell you to never insult someone's mother's honor?? The Sith asked in a dangerous tone. ?Let alone the dead.?

When that Anakin was thrown hard into a wall. He heard his bones either groan or crack.

?Stupid Jedi!? The Sith spat. And Anakin agreed with him.

For a few moments the Sith said nothing; the only sound was the respirator. Finally he spoke: ?Now Jedi you will join your Brethren in death.?

xxxxxxx

Uh-oh!

12. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    :eek:

So they didn't recognize each other!

Vader's got the upper hand on Anakin - something must be done to change this.

Great update!

13. Book-Geek

May 28, 2011
    So... Vader hasn't figured out that the guy he's fighting happens to look a lot like he did before the... uh... lava incident? *snickers* This should be good.

14. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Wow :eek: [face_worried] If Vader does in Anakin, that should really create a paradox :p

o_O

I sorta killed myself but not exactly [face_laugh]

[face_mischief]

15. Briannakin

Briannakin Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 25, 2010
    This just isn't Anakin's day. First he insults his own mother, then he gets crushed by himself!

16. obimom

Oct 31, 2010
    Interesting that Vader didn't recognize himself in Anakin...has that much time gone by or is his memory damaged from Mustafar and everything that happened from there? Will something spark recognition?

Good chapter! Looking forward to what's next...:)

17. Ocelotl_Nesto

Oct 29, 2004
    I thought Anakin would have done a better job at the duel... too overconfident I suppose.

18. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    To answer everyone's question Anakin was wearing a cloak with the hood up which is why Vader didn't recognize him. It's a detail I forgot to mention. [face_blush]

We will learn a bit of what's going to happen to Anakin in this chapter.

Sorry this is so short but I felt so bad leaving you all for so long with such a cliff hanger that I decided to stop chasing my Muse in circles and post something.

xxxxxxx

Vader watched as the Jedi somehow managed to leap to his feet and raced across the hangar only to slam into several storm troopers that had just entered the hangar. ?Rex?? The Jedi asked, shocked before leaping back to his feet and racing off.

xxxxx

Rex stared after the fleeing Jedi. How did he know my nickname? He wondered briefly.

?After him!? Rex barked to his few troopers and they chased after the Jedi.

xxxxx

Anakin shook his head as he slipped inside a room and waited for the troopers to hurry by. To his horror they stopped outside of the door to the room he was hiding in.

?We've got to find that stupid Jedi.? A trooper's voice said. ?He's injured,? Rex said, ?there's only so far that he can go before his injuries get to him.?

?Why don't we search this room?? Coric's voice suggested.

Anakin didn't hesitate. ?Rex, Coric, the Jedi isn't here. Search elsewhere.? He whispered in the minds of the two troopers. Anakin he;d his breath, one hand on his lightsaber.

?Lord Vader says that the Jedi isn't in this part of the station.? Rex's voice said. ?We should move on and continue our search.

xxxxxxxx

So Anakin is safe, for now.

19. Book-Geek

May 28, 2011
    Hmmm. So now Rex is involved...[face_thinking] This should be interesting.

20. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Whew! That was quick and great thinking on Anakin's part.

=D=

Thanks for resolving the cliffie.

:D

21. Ocelotl_Nesto

Oct 29, 2004
    How old would Rex be now... ready to retire? Good point on how Anakin hid hid identity earlier.

22. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    That was a cool trick Anakin pulled. :)

23. obimom

Oct 31, 2010
    Interesting...can't wait for more...:)

24. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    I know, I know. It's short but at least it's better then no update.

xxxxxxxx

Anak frowned as his guests stumbled onto the ship. He could tell that Anakin had broken bones just by the way he walked. Quickly he steered the ship back out of the hangar and raced for deep space.

?What happened?? he asked them, once they were safe in hyperspace. ?Father fought Vader.? Leia answered.

Anak turned to Anakin. ?What did you do?? he asked. ?I told him that his mother was a harlot for the Hutts.? Anakin said. Anak could have stopped his hand but he didn't. The slap that Anakin received vibrated through the air. ?Never speak about your mother in such a manner!? Anak hissed at his many greats grandson.

Anakin blinked, more shocked and confused then in pain.

?Do you know something that I should know?? Anakin asked Anak. ?Maybe,? Anak answered.

?Who was your ally?? Luke blurted out. Anak stared at Luke for several heartbeats. ?The Jedi were the ally of the Ashlans.? He finally told the young Jedi.

Luke's mouth opened in shocked horror. ?You asked that the Jedi die?? Luke asked, horrified.

Images suddenly flooded Luke's mind. A woman lying on the floor, her eyes held the vacancy of death. The room was filled with the dead; many of them were still attached to monitors and other such medical equipment. The severed head of a man was mounted on a wall. A woman's body lay on the floor, her unborn child had been cut out of her and stabbed. Luke felt like vomiting.

The images stopped and Luke looked into the eyes of Anak Skywalker. ?That's what the Sith did to my people. They murdered the Healers and their patients. They murdered the orphaned children that lived in the Temple and sold the surviving citizens into slavery.? Anak said anger and pain evident in his voice. ?The Jedi for reasons known only to them allowed it to happen. ?None of my family survived the attack and neither did Mikayla's.?

Luke saw in his mind's eyes his home on fire and the charred remains of his aunt and uncle, the only family he had ever known. Hadn't he wanted revenge for their deaths?

Anak turned to Anakin. ?Come, let's heal your wounds.?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anakin will put together the pieces soon and soon they will meet up with the Rebels.

The next chapter for Dark Angel has been finished and my Beta is reviewing it.

25. Book-Geek

May 28, 2011

[face_laugh] Have I mentioned that I really like Anak?