main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Is this Home? - Luke crashes and wakes up in a strange place - Complete

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Lady_Misty, Jun 2, 2011.

1. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Glad they got away with Anak's assistance.

2. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Very relieved that they got away from Vader. :)

Luke's vision was horrible. :(

3. obimom

obimom Jedi Master star 4

Oct 31, 2010
    Wow...will Anakin get the hint? (Never talk bad about your mother)...

That was interesting, and the images Luke saw disturbing.

Good chapter, looking forward to more.

4. Ocelotl_Nesto

Ocelotl_Nesto Jedi Master star 4

Oct 29, 2004
    concise... intriguing... thanks for the PM. I look forward to more

5. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    Glad that you like Anak Book-Geek. He's fun to write.

In this post Anakin will piece together the truth.

Sorry for the long wait. My Muse us playing in the leaves, I think.

xxxxx

Anakin stared at the bulkhead as Anak used the Force to set his broken bones back in place. Once that was done Anakin used his abilities to mend his bones immediately.

?Anak, where am I?? Anakin asked the man that had asked for his birth. Anak averted his gaze. ?You don't want to know.? Anak whispered. ?I know that Palpatine wanted me to be his apprentice and judging from how you reacted to what I said about Vader's mother and you said that I shouldn't speak about my mother in such a manner. Am I Vader?? Anakin asked.

There was silence for several moments. ?Yes Anakin here you fell to the Dark Side and became Darth Vader.?

xxxx

Elsewhere . . .

Luke sat, waiting for the Alliance to give the ship that just appeared permission to dock. He could feel his father and twin aboard the ship and it made him anxious to see them again.

Finally the ship landed gracefully on the hangar floor and the ramp lowered.

Luke raced across the deck and threw himself into his father's waiting arms.

?I knew that you would find a way to come and get me!? Luke told his father. ?We couldn't leave you here. Besides this place needs It's Luke.? His father replied.

At that moment Mon Mothma appeared with several other leading members of the Rebel Alliance. His father bowed to Mon Mothma and smiled at Admiral Ackbar. ?Your Excellency,? His twin whispered.

?Anakin Skywalker?? Mon asked, confused. ?But-? ?Chancellor, I am from a parallel universe. My son Luke switched places with your Luke and my oldest daughter and I are here to switch them back.? Anakin Skywalker explained.

?What do you need?? Mon asked puzzled. ?peace and quiet.? Anakin answered.

xxxxxxx

Sorry for the shortness. Soon I'll learn not to give in to my guilt.

6. Book-Geek

Book-Geek Jedi Knight star 3

May 28, 2011
    Yea! The Lukes are switching places! Poor Anakin really got a bombshell there. What will Rebel Leia say when she sees the other her?[face_thinking]

7. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Oooh, we're getting closer to the big switch!

:)

8. obimom

Oct 31, 2010
    Short and sweet, and promises interesting things to come. :)

9. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Ooh, so now Rebel Leia will learn or her parentage?

Poor Anakin, he just found out what could have happened to him.

10. Ocelotl_Nesto

Oct 29, 2004
    Wow... that was quick. I can imaging Mon Motha would ask Anakin to stay and help.

11. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Sorry for the long wait!

xxxxx

Leia Organa watched as both Lukes laid on the floor. ?Have you done this before?? she asked, trying to keep her fear out of her voice. ?I did something similar to this once.? Anakin Skywalker replied.

Leia turned to the cloaked girl. ?Why are you here?? she nearly demanded. ?I am here because my father and brother need me.? The girl responded coolly. ?Silence,? Anakin said as he knelt between the two Lukes.

Leia watched as he touched both Lukes with fore and middle fingers and suddenly there was light. Leia lifted her hand to block it from her eyes. The llight lasted for several seconds before fading. Both Lukes gasped several times and before Leia could stop herself she was embracing her Luke.

?Quick Luke, name all of your sisters including middle names.? The girl said to her Luke. ?There's Leia Amidala Skywalker, Ami Jobal Skywalker, Shmi Ayrin Skywalker Rochelle Anya Skywalker and Annika Mikayla Skywalker.? The right Luke answered.

Leia sighed in relief. It had worked.

xxxxx

?I request that you stay and help us over throw Palpatine.? Mon Mothma told Anakin Skywalker. ?I am sorry Ma'am but we really should be getting back home and the Anakin Skywalker here will destroy the Sith, once he realizes that he can.? Anakin said as he walked beside her

?But your talents could be useful and-? ?Chancellor, if we stay then Palpatine will learn that there is another reality where he failed to destroy the Jedi. He will stop at nothing to gain access it it and destroy the Jedi. That is something that I can't allow to happen.?

Mon was silent for a moment before nodding.

?How do you plan on erasing your time here?' She asked, curious. ?A Memory Bomb.? Anakin said. ?I will have two friends of mine release it, along with a virus, once my oldest two children and I have left and no one will remember the last few days clearly and anything that happened with us that was recorded the last few days will be erased. I will be as if nothing had happened.?

xxxxx

About one more chapter to go and this one is done!

12. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Cool stuff with the switch and the memory bomb.

13. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Memory bomb? I hope that's not dangerous. [face_worried]

14. Book-Geek

May 28, 2011
    I hope this memory bomb and virus don't do too much damage...

But the Luke's are switched! And all is right with both realities! Yea![face_dancing]

15. obimom

Oct 31, 2010
    wow, almost done. Yes, that would be disastrous if Sidious found out about this alternate world. Best if neither he nor Vader finds out about it...[face_worried]

16. Ocelotl_Nesto

Oct 29, 2004
    Seems like a waste... Luke could have used the extra training and help from the alternative reality.

17. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Just so you guys know a Memory Bomb is harmless to people except that they can't remember certain things. It all depends on how it was programmed.

xxxxx

Anakin Skywalker sighed as he walked back to Anak's ship. Leia had gotten in a fight with herself and he had to break them apart

Finally he reached the Star Dancer several people were there waiting for him.

He turned to Luke from this reality. ?Even though you won't remember the training you received your body will remember.? He told him. Luke nodded.

With that he had his group boarded and the hatch closed behind them and they flew away.

xxxxxx

Anak and Mikayla stared at each other; a memory bomb between them. ?You ready?? Anak asked his wife. She nodded. Reaching out with the Force they activated it.

xxxxxx

Luke Skywalker stared out into space. The last few days were fuzzy but he did remember his X-Wing being sabotaged and everything but it felt as if something was missing.

Luke shook his head. It couldn't have been important if he couldn't remember.

xxxxxx

The End

I know very short but it is time to wrap up the story.

18. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Misty LOL Sometimes the knack of being a great author is to know when to end as well as how ;)

And Luke's right - if you can't remember, it can't be that important ... either that, or he'll "discover" it in his own time too.

Bravo on finishing!

As I reviewed in another thread, nothing works my nerve like unfinished stories, so I really, really appreciate stories that are completed.

@};-

[:D]

!!

19. Ocelotl_Nesto

Oct 29, 2004
    Fun end to the story. In some ways it is satisfying that it wasnt all rainbows and lollipops at the end of the saga.

20. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Great wrapping up of this exciting story.

Well done, Misty!

[:D]

21. Book-Geek

May 28, 2011

Haha, I'm so like that!

Wonderful ending, Misty!=D=

22. obimom

Oct 31, 2010
    Short, sweet and to the point. Good story...=D=

23. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    I would like to thank everyone for their reviews and I would like to thank the lurkers. I know you exist because sometimes I lurk.