Tucson Is this Legit..Old News...Possible?....

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by GoG, May 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. GoG Jedi Knight

star 2
    http://www.starwarssequels.com/
  2. Mugen Jedi Master

star 4
    OMG!!!!! If I had a Genie's Lamp.....

That is well done for a prank...maybe old news, but still a possibility.

All we have is HOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. cathiecat Force Ghost

star 4
    yeah, supershadow is not legit, but I still am banking on GL doing more, he swore after ROTJ that he would NEVER make another SW movie, I think the last six years pretty much proved that wrong. Whether he directs or not remains to be seen, after all, he did not direct ESB or ROTJ. He made a point of saying he needed to direct the PT to be certain it was made exactly how he wanted to make it.

4. BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler

star 5
    Egads. That's terrible plot lines for those supposed sequels.

Lots of info based on the books. Which, as we know, GL doesn't necessarily follow to a tee.

It's sad to say, but I think 6 is where it'll end. Frankly, that's where I hope it ends. Not because I don't want to keep seeing the movies, but because it really was all about Anakin. And he's gone now, so there. Anything further in the film medium would be a mockery of the Saga...

But that's one person's opinion...
  5. cathiecat Force Ghost

star 4
    I agree that Anakin's story is told, unless..... as ROTJ implied along with what Yoda told Obi Wan at the end of ROTS that immortality was possible for Jedi. No one has ever delved into the realm of what would happen if the spirits of the four Jedi that found immortality were to continue to 'appear' as they did to Luke throughout his training. I find that thought appealing, it would not interfere that much with what we have read in the EU and would be a starting point for the future.
  6. GoG Jedi Knight

star 2
    Well, as I read yesterday, which many of you have read I am sure.. Talks of more movies.. but of 800 years prior Episode I, Old Republic.. Birth/Youth of Yoda days
  7. cathiecat Force Ghost

star 4
    I was in a book store yesterday reading the foreword out of a copy of splinter.. and GL said in it he wanted to do Nine movies.. funny.. because he said in an interview recently that anytime someone mentioned there ever being nine movies it was just a joke.. not to be take seriously.
  8. hal9k1 Jedi Master

star 4
    Normally I would never be this negative but I HATE supershadow, he just feeds on other peoples hopes and dreams, with no basis for what he says, such a lier
  9. cathiecat Force Ghost

star 4
    I don't even bother to read supershadow.. he is the death door legacy of star wars bad guys in my book..

incidentally.. did any of you ever read splinter of the minds eye.. I mean back when it originally came out.. I did.. it was good.. but not as good once put into context with the other books.. but alone by itself as a unique story.. it is okay even now.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.