main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Is this plausible?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by bko376, May 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bko376

bko376 Jedi Knight star 2

May 23, 2005
    I'm making a fanfilm, and I figure that you guys could best answer this question.

Would there be a rebel base on Dantooine about 5 years after the clone war? If so, how could I fit a space battle in there? It doesn't seem logical that the empire would know where it was.

2. sheep21

sheep21 Jedi Master star 2

Jul 27, 2004
    well the empire doesnt know there even was a base there till new hope when tarkin finds out and by that time its deserted, if they dont know in new hope i dont see howd they know 5 years after the clone wars.

unless they found it by suprise and the ships that found it were all destroyed before they could escape or send a message . . .

3. bko376

May 23, 2005
    Well, let me share a little bit of my story with you. Exiled Jedi finds the rebel base. He get's there, and he barely has time to get out of his ship, when the guy there says that he needs to get ready. The Jedi responds ready for what?
    That's my question. I want a space battle in here, but I'm looking for a way that seems logical.

4. bko376

May 23, 2005
    I got it! They are going to intercept a blockade runner to receive valuable information about the empire's doings, but some tie fighters followed it. The jedi then has to take out the tie fighters before they get a chance to communicate with their base.

5. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    The rebel Dantooine base wasn't established until a few years before ANH. (in fact the Rebel Alliance itself wasn't formed until a couple years before ANH, though there were independent rebel cells).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.