main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

DFW, TX Is this right?

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by BroodMcEto, Mar 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BroodMcEto

BroodMcEto Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 14, 2002
    Does Texas deserve this?

ED: It's taken care of. I'm not into spam, and we're all fans, so let's just play nice, OK?

OW

2. Nabooty_Call

Nabooty_Call Former RSA / Obi-Wan Impersonator star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 11, 2000
    So, we trying to start some board rivalries here, or what ;)

Try catching up with the British Isles General board, then brag [face_laugh]

3. Old-Jedi

Old-Jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 25, 2000
    I don't think pure numbers of posts are that important. Just a bunch of folks typing in to hear their keyboards rattle ;). On one hand it sounds kind of fun I guess, but if their basing their entire club/board existence on our numbers, that's kind of sad. Anyway I hope we can see them at C2, so we can give them a hearty handshake and a howdy. When we set up DFW Fanforce, we never intended it to be the biggest, just being the best suited us fine.

BTW Maybe both chapters can set up a DLP thread, and discuss this exciting technology brought to us by Texas Instruments! Oh! I forgot our backwards brethren from Colorado do not have a single DLP theater in their entire state :( Never mind then.

4. kitarusapien

kitarusapien Former RMFF CR star 6 VIP

Nov 19, 2001
    Hey ya'll! Just thought I'd swing down and see how the DFW's doin'.....hope ya'll don't mind the posts...we really are just tryin' to have fun, and it keeps the troops motivated. Sorry if CHUNK got a little carried away, he's just a very overzealous war-dog(you know how pit-bulls can be!) Anyhew, ya'll take care, and for the record, I'm a dyed-in-the-wool native Floridian who has been coerced into living in Denver....gotta keep the wife happy, or I sleep with the dogs!

By the by, we have one DLP here in Denver Ive just been informed!

{;>

5. Old-Jedi

Old-Jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 25, 2000
    By the by, we have one DLP here in Denver Ive just been informed!

On behalf of Texas Instruments and the good hearted folks from the Lone Star state...you're welcome ;)

6. Mithrandir

Mithrandir Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 1999
    Good god, is the altitude getting to you freeks up there? What are you smoking? You bring new meaning to the word "mile high". Do you have nothing else to do then type up meaningless post after meaningless post to try to beat another boards high post count who's members take an active role in the club? This is how you keep yourself motivated? Wow. Do you have nothing better to do? I'd think I'd be a bit embarrased if I was a member of the BobDenver FanForce ...this is what you do to past the time?

Good luck to you because after all this is done you just have "quantity" and absolutely NO quality.

Of course I'm JUST joking. We're all FanFarce buddies here and we all luv eachother. :) Keep on posting friends!! One day you might get "best in show!"

7. kitarusapien

kitarusapien Former RMFF CR star 6 VIP

Nov 19, 2001
    NAAAaaa...I'll leave that to my dogs! And as to the meaningless posts.....at least we are consistent!!!!! See ya!

8. Qui-Gone-Drinkin

Qui-Gone-Drinkin Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    my name is bob, and im from denver... interesting... bob from denver..... oh well, at least we had lots of fun with our numerous pants quotes... thats what its all about right? fun pants! and remember...

"luke, help me take these pants off so i can see you with my own eyes"

9. Nabooty_Call

Nabooty_Call Former RSA / Obi-Wan Impersonator star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 11, 2000
    [image=http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/yoda/img/movie2_bg.jpg]

Begun, this post war has.... ;)

10. Amidala Starkiller

Amidala Starkiller Jedi Master star 6

Dec 11, 1999
    Yep Nabooty we said that alot at tuesday meeting [face_laugh]

11. Marababe

Marababe Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 20, 2000
    If it's a war they want, then it's a war they get.:D

Oh and one of my favorites of pants lines:

"You came in thoes pants? Your're braver than I thought! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.