main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Question Is this the best year ever? (Who is Finn?)

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Take it to the Hutts, May 7, 2015.

1. Take it to the Hutts

Take it to the Hutts Jedi Youngling

May 5, 2015
    I was too young at the time to appreciate the first three Star Wars Film (IV-VI), then too busy studying/working when the next three came out (I-III). Just so excited now about the new films. Bound to be fab? Han Solo is as cool as ever. Who is this new Finn character? Why never heard of him before?

2. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Take it to the Hutts - Welcome to the forums. Finn is being introduced in The Force Awakens. That is probably why you haven't heard of him. He will not appear in a film until December of 2015. Plenty of info to be found in our New Films forums. See you there.

3. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
  4. Take it to the Hutts

Take it to the Hutts Jedi Youngling

May 5, 2015
    I'm a bit wary of Chorus - I think it's the eyes!!

5. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    It is the eyes. It's always the eyes.

6. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
  7. SalvationFromHell

SalvationFromHell Jedi Youngling

Jun 22, 2015
    Yeah, I mean when you think about it Star Wars was a bit stagnant (IMHO) stuck in the sort of era between films for so long that had largely been covered to death, the fact that they're making new films and that they look great is huge and is really making being a Star Wars fan an even more exciting and awesome experience :)