main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

St. Lou, MO Is wave one of figures out, yet?

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Lonelyjedi, Jun 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lonelyjedi

Lonelyjedi Jedi Youngling star 1

May 21, 2002
    Hey, I think I saw some Episode ii figures such as obi-wan with assassin droid, and pretty much all the other REALLY important characters, but.... I saw a Kit Fisto figure without a lightsaber! AH! But the terror only begins here! I saw a Dexxter Jettster with saberdart! But I didn't know he came with a saber dart! I don't remember that on the list at Hasbro.cum! It's aconspiracy! Then I saw a Darth Tyranus figure with smashed face(deleted scene, maybe?) I dunno. And shouldnt the saberdart be a lightsaber?? Mr. Lucas should approve his own movie merchandise! I even saw an Endor Rebel Soldier! EGUDS! What's going on? On the bottom of the package it says "Return of the Jedi", but it was in an Attack of the clones package! I also saw at Celebration II A figure by the name of Jorg Sacul. Another old friend of Luke? He looked strangely familiar to george lucas. huh. How ironic.

2. ElaarFett

ElaarFett Jedi Youngling

Jun 18, 2002
    I knew Jango lost his head, but I thought his action figure came with a head. Mine didn't.

3. Lonelyjedi

Lonelyjedi Jedi Youngling star 1

May 21, 2002
    The Jorg Sacul package said CELEBRATION II!!
    That must mean they are making a movie about the convention called Celebration II. whoa this is weird!!!I hope it gets released in theatres!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Jedi_Tabee

Jedi_Tabee Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 6, 2001
    Jorg Sacul was a limited edition figure of George Lucas that was available at the Celebration II Convention.

Unfort I wasn't able to get one :(

5. CuppaJoe

CuppaJoe Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 24, 2002
    i think he knows that. he was joking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.