main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Isaiah Rivers: A Super-Powered RPG

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by SephyCloneNo15, Sep 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    The Gray Guard
    The University

The gun went off. Wulfgar roared in fury, charging at the group, channeling energies into his body. He swung a fist at the bespectacled man, unleashing his power as he did so. The fist connected with a bang, directly in the jaw. With a snap, the man sailed into the wall. The hostage was clear, but Wulfgar was not done.

He strode to the woman. "Fight your own battles, harlot."

He reached for her throat.

Tag: Sephy, university people

2. POLARIUS

POLARIUS Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 26, 2004
    IC The Huntress

She watched as the man in monk garb strode over to the woman with the claws "damn" she said aloud watch you language there are young one present luna said to her "sorry" she said looking at one the kids. Luna, she thought, i need you to go around and start harassing the other guards ok luna purred. she loaded her crossbow up again and went to free some more of the children "Let the young ones go" she told the guard "or bad things may happen to you!"

tag any at the university

3. SephyCloneNo15

SephyCloneNo15 Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 9, 2005
    GM's OOC: There should've been an update this weekend. Instead I had homework to do. I will update ASAP, hopefully within the next couple days.

4. Sentinel-825

Sentinel-825 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 17, 2007
    OOC: Greetings, friends. It's terribly unfortunate for me to have to say this, but alas, real life duties have risen that will render me unable to devote time for role playing for a while. I will not bore you with elaborations on the subject, but I do wish to tell you that I do plan on returning. And if this game is willing to accept me back into its graces, then I will gladly rejoin you all when the time is right.

Therefore, if all goes according to plan, I will be back among the RPF around Christmas time. Until then, I bid you all farewell.

:)

5. CountSephula

CountSephula Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 10, 2007
    GM's OOC: Sorry about the massive delay. I really looked forward to this update (Is it bad to look forward to how many hostages my villains get to execute?), but as I said, homework plagued me last weekend, and there's been a lot of timekilling on campus via massive Halo 3 Zombies matches and repeated viewings of The Boondock Saints, niether of which are really skippable. Not that I couldn't have gotten to it sooner, but I doubt I could have done it well sooner.

DVC, since Sentinel is now out (hopefully only temporarily), please make your way to one of the two scenarios already unfolding (or PM me if you want me to maybe throw something new at you)

Without further ado, the next update.

IC: Harpy
    Isaiah Rivers Science Labs

"Fight your own battles, harlot."

Mustering the seduction that may have made lesser heroes swoon back in the '70s, the aging Harpy asked, "So you wanna dance?"

Knowing the hero would follow her, she dove with practiced agility and grabbed an insurance policy by the neck with her bottom left talon. In the same movement, she swooped up towards the hole the Norseman had made in the celing.

The insurance policy was a thick-glassesed kid in an expensive polo shirt -it was obviously not his wardrobe choice, unless he was the least self-respecting of the bunch- and he would fall nicely if need be. She knew only one hero in Isaiah Rivers would let the kid fall to continue pursuit, and this newcomer was no Libra.

"We're in my territory now," she cooed in a voice that sounded like it might as well have come through a tracheotomy hole. "Still wanna fight, handsome?"

Tag: Peng

IC: Bætle, the Tiger, the Agent, Grins, Pan, Sawbot, and the Greenman[/b]
    [i]Isaiah Rivers University Science Labs

"No one hurts my hawks and gets away with it."[/i]

Two other heroes barged in, weapons already in action. A quartet of quarrels struck the Mafia's remaining leader figure. Bætle simply yanked out the bolts, dropping them to the ground, and with his free hand, opened a cannister to a dimension full of flies. He tilted it forward until his prizes rolled out, and he placed the maggots on his face to clean the wounds. He grinned, his yellowing teeth and maggot friends causing his already disgusting appearance to induce vomiting, at least in a few of the children.

Meanwhile, the Tiger found himself missing several internal organs. His only thought, as they rapidly healed, was of how beautiful the special effects would be in this scene in the movie of his life some day. Casually dragging his claws accross the back of his hostage's neck, he turned to face his foe with the scythe.

The Agent stood up, professionally dusted himself off, and pocketed his broken sunglasses. Grabbing another child, he asked the question that was on the mind of everyone in the room: "Are you guys even trying to save the kids?"

Grins, the man in the red Graham-Armor with the smiling man added, "Yeah, if you don't give a *&^$ about 'em, tell us so we can just kill 'em all. Then they'll be outta the way for the brawl." With an intense cutting laser to the spine, Grins disposed of his hostage and grabbed another one.

Finally, Pan, the man with the horns, tail, and hooves, added, "Some heroes would've at least offered to listen to our demands. Might've saved a few lives that way."

[b]Tag: Chanbill, Polarius
    [hr]IC: The Red Bomber[/b]
    [i]Outside the Science Labs

"Ha, now you'r gonna get it."[/i] The Red Bomber was thankful for the vote of confidence. Other than being a teenager and 'cute' by I.R. West standards, anyone could tell you she had nothing to have such an ego about. The poor hostage's last conscious words boosted the already soaring ego.

"Kid's right, cutie," she said, clumsily, but effectively, dodging the attack. She launched herself at the Wind Weapon, fistfirst.

[b]Tag: GreySaberFreque[/b]

6. chanbill5390

chanbill5390 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 12, 2007
    IC: The Artist

"Huntress, do you think you could incapacitate those hostage holders long enough for me to get some of those kids outta here?" Chandler asked the woman next to him. "Even if it's just thelights or something, I just need a distraction big enough for me to get a drawing in." he added grabbing his sketchbook and pencil.

TAG: The Huntress

7. POLARIUS

Mar 26, 2004
    IC The Huntress

"Luna and I will do our best" she said.
    Well Luna any ideas, she thought, well your crossbow bolts arent that effective especially to the fellow with maggots on his face. I suggest an the wolf pack it helped us out alot before good thinking and with that The Huntress let a deep long howl
    "Alright lets move luna" she said loading her crossbow up again...roughly 10 seconds later 8 huge gray wolves came bursting in on the scene "Is this the kind of distraction you were looking for" she cried leading the wolves toward the hostage takers firing bolts at the same time.

OOC let me know if i crossed the line on this post

Tag Chanbill

8. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    IC: Chandler Billings

"That should be perfect, thanks." Chandler said, he then quickly opened his sketchbook and drew a door, then acting fast he threw the drawing to the floor, a door appeared and he then ran to the hostages. "Ok I want everyone through the door, it will lead you outside and behind the police line, now please hurry." Chandler said urging them down the passage. "Ok help me deal with these losers." he added to The Huntress as the last of the hostages made their way down the passage.

9. POLARIUS

Mar 26, 2004
    IC The Huntress

"I thought thats what i was doing" said loading up her crossbow for another salvo "by the way this is a helluva of o way to introduce myself but i am The Huntress, protector of nature and the innocent" Wow i think he was impressed by the intro there steph shut up luna, she thought "so what am i supposed to call you?"

Tag Chanbill and others at the university

10. GraySaberFreque

GraySaberFreque Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 23, 2006
    IC: Wind Weapon

The heroine launched herself at wind weapon, after doging his slice.

But it didn't phase him.

He calmy, yet quickly, lowered himself as she shot towards him, and when she passed he turned quickly and unleash three slices in her direction.

TAGS: Sephy

11. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    IC: Chandler Billings (The Artist)

"Name's Chandler, but you can call me The Artist if you want. As for who I protect, anyone who needs it really. So I take it your a friend of Luna's then, she's a real nice person, so long as you don't get on her bad side." Chandler said, he quickly turned through his sketchbook to a picture of a beautiful sword. H ereached in and grabbed the hilt, then drew it out. He proceeded to engage the nearest hostage holder.

12. POLARIUS

Mar 26, 2004
    IC The Huntress

"No,no luna is the huge cat over there, and yeah it is best not to get on her bad otherwise well lets just say it is not so pretty" will you stop gabbing and get over here please, you know how i hate dogs luna thought, "Ok ok luna." she said turning her attention to the hostage takers "Why have you taken these children and what do you want?"

Tag any at the university

13. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    IC: Chandler Billings (The Artist)

"I know, but I consider any sentient creature as a person, so technically the cat is a person to me." Chandler said bowing his head to the cat.

14. POLARIUS

Mar 26, 2004
    IC The Huntress

"Oh I see" she said "Well i feel foolish well you should cats are people to you know luna thought giving a slight nod of her head. "ok whats the plan here Artist?"

Tag chanbill

15. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    IC: Chandler Billings(The Artist)

"I suggest a 'divide and conquer' strategy, tends to work pretty well. That sound like a good idea?" Chandler added looking at both Luna and the Huntress.

16. POLARIUS

Mar 26, 2004
    IC the Huntress

"agreed" she said looking at Luna "ok girl lets do this" and with that they both let out a long deep howl, she could feel the green light surrond and cloak her covering every inch of her body with strength when she opened her eyes again they were had a faint green glow "Artist time to create a masterpiece!" she exclaimed and ran for the first group of hostage takers

Tag Chanbill

17. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    IC: The Artist

"Will do." Chandler said, he instantly turned to a blank page, and in a few minutes had drawn a beautiful new weapon, a sword with a diamond blade. "Let's carve them up shall we?" he added as he appraoched one of the hostage holders.

TAG: All

18. POLARIUS

Mar 26, 2004
    IC the Huntress

"cool sword man" she said it looks alot better than yours Luna chuckled, "quiet Luna, Allright wolves lets free some pups shall we?" and with she strode over to a group of hostage takers and said "Last chance to let them go or else"

Tag any

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.