main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ISD - Imperator model now available on SCIFI 3D

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by George Mezori SCIFI 3D, Feb 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. George Mezori SCIFI 3D

George Mezori SCIFI 3D Scifi 3D Forum star 4 VIP

Sep 10, 1999
    If you don't have MAX 6 please don't download it just to get it. It's an 18MB file and it'd be nice if only people who were gonna use it got the file. Or at least don't all rush to get it at once. If you're in no rush wait a few weeks or so. I don't want to shut-down any servers. Thanks for your cooperation. Also... many other formats are in the works so stay tuned.

This model is really for the serious fan film CGI crew. It's almost 2 million polygons. So if you don't have a good machine you probably won't even get it loaded up. It's one of the most professional and detailed models we have. IF you want to just see what it looks like please visit the WIP page for links to SCIFI-MESHES and full-screen images in their forums.

Shout-outs to Ansel(FractalSponge) for spending 100's of hours over the past several months making this model for "Son of the Suns"... and for his enormous generosity making it immediately available to the 3D community.

2. teutonicknight

teutonicknight Jedi Youngling star 2

May 10, 2002
    Wow!

That is a nice model.

3. Tech_Krill

Tech_Krill Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 12, 2004
    *jaw hits floor*

That's all I've gotta say about that model...

4. Jedi_Spiff

Jedi_Spiff Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 2, 2003
    Dudes... that model is HOT!

-Spiff

5. Darth_Obstreperous

Darth_Obstreperous Jedi Master star 4

Jul 14, 2002
    I'm glad to see that "Son of the Suns" is still in production.
    Keep up the good work.

6. pahket

pahket Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 6, 2001
    It's official: I need a napkin. :D Awesome, amazing, unbelievable work, Fractal!

Hooray for post 800.

7. WhisperingDeath

WhisperingDeath Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2002
    I don't have any 3D software and couldn't use it if I did actually illiegally download it.

Could someone post some pics up for me? Looking at the rear end of an ISD doesn't really get my motor running.

8. Lots

Lots Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 7, 2001
    yeah i've followed the creation of this ISD for a while.. here's the wip thread from scifi-meshes.com

wip thread

9. zimba

zimba Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 9, 2003
    Seriously that is amazing! If I was able to donate that guy money, I'd do it, he deserves credit for that work!

10. Nic-Kan2344

Nic-Kan2344 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 12, 2003
    holy shizzet!

11. darthviper107

darthviper107 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 26, 2003
    We need to thank him if we can. Zoo, tell him thanks from TFN FanFilms.

12. PadawanNick

PadawanNick Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 6, 2001
    That right there makes purchasing Max6 worth the investment. :)
    Thanks, zoo!
    Have fun.

13. George Mezori SCIFI 3D

George Mezori SCIFI 3D Scifi 3D Forum star 4 VIP

Sep 10, 1999
    This is probably a good reason for me to upgrade to MAX 6 too. But I don't have MAX 6 myself so I couldn't check it for errors. Apparantly there may be a missing map file. I just uploaded version 1.1 now. Ansel said some misc. pieces were in there and weren't deleted. You can either fix it by following the WIP thread links at SCIFI-MESHES or download it again.

The 3DS version is uploaded now. It's broken up into pieces. We're gonna make a OBJ for conversions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.