main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Isolder's Proposal sequel to Tough Times*updated April 17 05

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Falcon, Oct 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    Han Solo walked onto the bridge just as they were pulling out of hyperspace. He smiled in satisfaction, he blew up one of Zsinj?s star destroyers, and to make things better he gloated to the warlord about it. Probably not the best thing to do but he couldn?t help him self. He watched as the star lines disappeared and was startled to find a Hapan Dragon in system. ?Evasive maneuvers plot a course out of here.?

?Yes General.? Lt Fran answered.

?Sir, they are hailing as friendlies.? Ensign Verth spoke up.

?No Hapan is friendly.? Han answered as a thought caught up to him.

?Sir, Leia Organa is online, she wants to talk to you.? Ensign Verth spoke up.

Han smiled to himself, ?I?ll take it in my room.? Han commanded.

?Yes General.?
    -----------------------
    Han walked to his room feeling lightheaded, he loved Leia and as long as Anakin didn?t object he will continue to see her. He thought of Kay and how close Anakin and Padme came to losing her forever, but if it wasn?t for that tape Kay would?ve been with the Shern?s this he had no doubt. He smiled to himself, never thought I would be friend?s with Vader and live to tell about it. Things really have changed in the past four years. He got on the comlink and was greeted by an excited Leia. ?Han, I?m glad your back. The Hapan?s might form an alliance with us.?

?Hay I missed you too. Be careful princess they might want something in turn for helping you out.? Han cautioned.

Leia nodded, ?I?ll see you when your ground side. Welcome back.? Leia broke the comlink and Han stood there with a bad feeling in the pit of his stomach. He headed to where the Falcon was docked; Chewie was preparing the ship to head planet side.
    --------------------------
    Anakin Skywalker stood on the balcony over looking the platform where Leia was sitting on a throne. Padme was by his side, looking down. ?So what do you think the queen decided?? Padme questioned her husband.

?I don?t know, but I suddenly have a bad feeling about this.? Anakin answered as he felt Mon Mothma walk up behind them. Anakin glanced over his shoulder and greeted Mon Mothma with a smile then he turned his attention back to his daughter.

?I?m surprised you?re not down there with her.? Anakin observed with a frown.

?They just wanted to talk to Leia, she has gotten this far, I don?t want to offend them by showing up down there.? Mon Mothma answered.

?I don?t blame you.? Padme said as she watched the Hapan?s prepared to start their presentation.
    ---------------------------------
    Han walked through the crowds of Coruscant, he didn?t know where the meeting was to be held but he knew that Leia wanted him to be there. He noticed a golden body standing on his tiptoes over looking the crowd. Han smiled, he recognized Threepio anywhere. ?Hay Golden Rod.?

?General Solo, I was afraid that I had missed you, Mistress Leia sent me to show you to where the assembly is being held.? Threepio said with a relief.

Han nodded and followed Threepio to where Mon Mothma Padme and Anakin were standing looking over the assembly. Anakin turned and watched as Han walked up behind him. ?Han, nice of you to join us.?

?Hay Anakin, so what?s going on?? Han answered with a smile as he stood on Anakin?s other side.

?Oh the Hapan?s are planning an alliance with us.? Anakin answered.

?The Hapan?s are bad news, ask any smuggler.? Han began as an absolutely beautiful woman walked out with a peach dress that left her legs exposed. He had never seen one up close before, and he would never forget about them either. The woman knelt gracefully to one knee and spoke Hapan in a strong voice. ?Ellne sellibeth e Ta?a Chume. Shakal Leia, ereneseth a?apelle seranel Hapes.? Han nudged Threepio, ?Can you understand what they are saying??

Threepio tilted his head, ?Yes, but I must be experiencing a mal function. I must?ve heard wrong.?

Anakin frowned in Threepio?s direction. ?I?m sure your fine Threepio.?

?I beg to differ sir.? Threepio answered as Padme matched Anakin?

2. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    That's a great start, JediFalcon! :)

Especially Anakin's wondering if they knew who she was related too. ;)

Edit: underscore removed! ;)

3. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Thanks Sarah :)

BTW there's no underscore in my name it's just JediFalcon 8-}

Edit: Thanks

4. Yodaminch

Yodaminch Chosen One star 6

Mar 6, 2002
    yay now blow zsinj out of the sky! [face_devil] do it do it

5. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Thanks Yoda and maybe I will [face_devil]

6. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
    Great start!!!!

More soon rite?

7. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    yes maybe tonight so stayed tooned, and I have the final post for tough times

8. Jade243

Jade243 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 31, 2002
    Great start, Falcon :D

9. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Thanks Jade :)

10. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    ----------------------------
    Luke walked beside his whiphid guide, he noted that there were snow demons circling high over head, herding in shaggy motmots, the whiphid growled in recognition. Luke held out his hand, ?Peace. Show me where the ruins are.?

The whiphid pointed to a cave, ?Search the ruins little one if you must, but I will go and hunt the enemy, tonight my clan will feast on a snow demon.? With a battle cry he took off after the demons, with a spear. Luke shook his head in amusement as he force lifted a boulder and told Artoo to enter. The droid beeped in protest as he rolled underneath the floating boulder. Luke knelt underneath and then let the boulder settle to the ground, he noted that the caves were in ruin. This is where a jedi master had lived before his father killed him. His father would not tell him the name either, but told Luke that he should search the ruins anyways.

He came across a room with scorch marks all over, Artoo beeped excitedly, Luke ran to the droid, he noted there was a detonator that hadn?t gone off, most of the records were slagged, but some of them looked ok. He picked up a record and inserted it into Artoo, Artoo spit it out after a few seconds, beeping encouragingly for Luke to keep trying.

Luke nodded as he picked one up that was farthest away from the blast. He popped it into Artoo and watched as Yoda appeared before the council. His color was more vibrant and he looked almost perky and carefree, not the troubled jedi that he remembered. Yoda spoke clearly. ?We tried to free the Chu?unthor from Dathomir, but were repulsed by the witches? skirmish with Master?s Gra?aton and Vulatan? Fourteen acolytes killed? go back to retrieve?? The audio hissed away, and soon the holo image disappeared. He watched as more jedi made their reports but there was no sound to offer hope. No his father was the only link he had so far.

He shook his head as he motioned for Artoo to turn it off. Another thought caught up to him. ?Artoo, run Dathomir through your navigation computer and find the planet?s location.?

Artoo whistled in acknowledgement, but a minute later turned up nothing. ?I thought not, I never heard of it either. Maybe my father will know.? Luke began to make headway back to the entrance where the whiphid was waiting with a snowdemon, he noted the monster had huge fangs. He was amazed at how strong the whiphid was; he managed to drag it back to camp. A shelter was made out of motmot ribs, Luke sat by the fire and meditated. He looked up at the curves of the bones, letters and numbers were carved into them with the whiphid?s ancestors, they seem to dance in the fire, and it gave the illusion of sticks and stones falling from the sky. He suddenly had a vision. Stones and dust were whistling past him through the air like autumn leaves. He held onto the stone parapet to be kept from being swept away from the stonewalls. He felt the pure darkness of the force storm and heard woman laughing sweet sickening laughter, he watched as woman dressed in rags climbed the side of the walls, laughing. A voiced seemed to whisper, ?The witches of Dathomir.?
    ---------------------------
    Leia took the translator out of her ear stunned; the queen mother in turn wanted her to marry her son. She glanced up to where Han was talking to her parents, then they turned their concerned gaze to her. Han wasn?t taking it too well.

The prince spoke up, ?If I may, I would like to speak.?

Leia nodded in surprise, the prince could speak basic. She gestured for him to rise, noting that he had asked her permission first.

?I know your customs are different from mine, this is how we arrange our royal marriages.? Isolder said in a light accent.

Leia nodded, ?Thank you, I will have to consider your proposal for a few days before making up my mind.?

?Take all the time you need, until then we can spend time to get to know each other.?

Leia smiled to his manners, ?Thank you, I will. Would you like to join me and my family aboard my ship this even

11. Winter6

Winter6 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 5, 2002
    It's looking good so far i can't wait for more have it up soon please.

And by the way I have updated my story if you would like to read it.
    "Too many Skywalkers"
    please read and review

Winter6

12. JediStarMoonstruck

JediStarMoonstruck Jedi Master star 5

Feb 19, 2002
    Yay!!! New story!! The book never told who Luke and Leia were related to. See reaction NOW!!!

*grabs pom-poms and signs* Who's the best couple? Leia and Han! Who's the best couple? Leia and Han! Yea!!!

Oh, and I agree. Blow Zsinj out of space!! [face_devil]

13. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Thanks Winter6 I will check it when I get the chance

Thanks JSM [face_devil] Zinsj [face_devil] we'll see

14. c_owensby

c_owensby Jedi Master star 3

Apr 25, 2002
    The story is off to a great start. I hope you can post more soon. :D

15. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Thanks Owens

16. Yodaminch

Mar 6, 2002
    More and of course
    Blow him out of the sky!

17. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    Great post! :)

18. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Thanks Yoda [face_devil] Zinsj [face_devil] We'll see [face_devil]

Thanks Sarah :)

19. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    more? lookie lookie more [face_devil]
    --------------------------
    ------------------------------------------
    Later while Han was working on the Falcon aboard the Rebel Dream Leia walked into the cockpit. ?Hay.?

Han smiled softly, ?Hay, so has Isolder left yet??

Leia shook her head in amazement. ?I don?t believe you, I can?t send them away suddenly that would be rude. I had to tell them I would think it over.?

Han nodded as he stood up and placed his arms around her protectively. ?I?m sorry Leia, I am so confused right now I don?t know what to think anymore.?

?I feel the same way, I?m so confused is that I don?t know what I want anymore.?

?I love you so much Leia.?

?Han, are you feeling threatened??

Han broke away and threw his arms in the air, ?By that big lout never.?

Leia?s stare turned hard. ?I was going to invite you to dinner but I don?t think that?s a good idea now.?

?Yeah you go and have dinner with prince charming, he?s trying to steal the woman I love.? Han bit out.

?You know, you can stay here and chew on your own jealous fantasies or grow up and join me and my family for dinner. See you at dinner.? Leia spun on her heal and stormed out of the cockpit nearly running into Kay. She watched Leia go in concern.

Kay turned her attention back to Han, she walked up to him where he was furiously working on the couplings holding back tears. ?You need to talk?? Kay asked.

Han glanced up and then quickly looked down. ?I?m not sure what there is to talk about.?

Kay shook her head, ?That fight could be heard about half way across the ship. Han you can be honest with me, Anakin told me you?re afraid of losing Leia. Why can?t you just admit that to her??

?It?s more complicated then that.? Han answered after a few moments of silence.

?Han I know you love Leia, I can see that everyone can see that. And now this good looking Prince comes along wanting to marry her and you feel threatened.?

Han nodded as what Kay told him struck home. ?Kay I just want to be alone.?

Kay nodded and left, she bumped in Threkin Horm and Prince Isolder on her way out. ?Prince Isolder this is Kay Shran Skywalker. Anakin and Padme?s adopted daughter.?

Kay curtsied to the prince, ?Your highness.?

Isolder smiled, ?Thank you for your welcome.?

Kay nodded, ?If you?ll excuse me I have to talk to Anakin.?

Threkin nodded and let her go. ?This is General Han Solo of the New Republic working on his err umm trusty ship, the Millennium Falcon.?

Han walked down the ramp, for the first time noticing the Falcon did look like a piece of junk against the nice floor of the destroyer. ?Your highness.?

?Han Solo is a good friend of Princess Leia, and he has saved her a numerous times.? Threkin continued to talk.

Isolder smiled with gratitude, ?Our people owe you a debt.?

?You can save it, Leia is my girlfriend and my lover.? Han said with no apologetic expression.

?General Solo, I would expect more from a New Republic General.? Threkin started.

?It?s all right. General Solo is defending the woman he loves. He is a warrior and is entitled to defend her. I would like to see the interior if I may??

Han nodded as he gestured for Isolder to follow him, Threkin started to protest and follow the two, but one of Isolder?s body guard?s, a red head moved in front of him and casually dropped her hand near her blaster. An alarm went off in Han?s head, he knew people like that, and her weapons were an extension of her body, this woman was dangerous. Threkin must?ve noticed this too; he stopped his protesting and backed away.
    -------------------------
    Han gave a detour of the Falcon?s engines, ?I?m impressed with your mechanic skills.? Isolder said as he looked at the twin sublight engines, he noted that the Falcon had gone through some major upgrades that were beyond legal standards.

?She?s still the fastest hunk of junk in the galaxy.? Han said with a smile that quickly turned into a frown. ?Let?s cut through the bull crap, wh

20. c_owensby

c_owensby Jedi Master star 3

Apr 25, 2002
    Great post. I was glad to see a new post so soon after the other. Hope you can post more soon. :D

21. Jade243

Jade243 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 31, 2002
    Great posts, Falcon :D

22. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Thanks Owens :)

Thanks Jade :D

23. Yodaminch

Mar 6, 2002
    more and yes i still want you to...
    you know what. [face_devil]

24. JediStarMoonstruck

JediStarMoonstruck Jedi Master star 5

Feb 19, 2002
    ?I had to for Leia?s sake. Besides, I have seen who you really are.? Han answered with a smile. ?And it doesn?t scare me anymore.?

?Nice, maybe you could yell that out a little louder, I don?t think the whole galaxy heard you.? Anakin said in a teasing tone.

HeeHeeHeeHee Liked that.

But that would be a test. If Isolder can't let go of the past, then he's not worthy.

But I also think that would defeat the whole point of the story. Must go to Dathomir. :D

25. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
    Getting good falcon!! While she tell Isolder? or not....

MOre!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.