Isolder's Proposal sequel to Tough Times*updated April 17 05

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Falcon, Oct 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starwarsfan68 Jedi Knight

star 3
  2. MariaDiecowski Jedi Youngling

Dear writer,

If it is alright with you I can help you with this story? My name is Maria Diecowski and I love this story. My story Sister's Future is down because of my little time with it and I'm lost in the story.

Email me at mdiecowski@yahoo.com

Maria Diecowski
    Sister of Anakin Skywalker and Daughter of Papatine. Boooo

3. Falcon Chosen One

star 8
    wow three new readers welcome :)

I'm glad your enjoying this version so far

MariaDiecowski, I would love to have some help.

but theres some loose ends in Hopes and Dreams that need to be tied in. the link is in my bio, why don't you read the last couple of posts then get back back to me.

I'll pm you my e-mail address.
  4. MariaDiecowski Jedi Youngling

Sorry I haven't been feeling well and with my last year of high school and my new job, I just can't keep up with the stories

But...
    I have a copy of the book The Courtship of Princess Leia and You are doing wonderful on this story

I'll check back later in a few weeks

Maria Diecowski
    Real Sister of Anakin Skywalker
  5. Falcon Chosen One

star 8
    ok this is a teaser from the next post I'm working on.

I hope to have something up with in the week
    ------------------
    Chewie made no comment handing Han the first tent for Leia. He laid the tent down and started threading the poles in. Half an hour later they were all in their respective tents. Han rolled over not even wanting to think about-facing Anakin after this. He wondered if he would end up in carbonyte again or would he warn him away from Leia? The second thought scared him slipping off to sleep in a nightmare.

He looked up into Anakins nightmare mask knowing he had put on the suit just for this. ?Put him in.? Vader said signaling for his guards to place him in the carbonyte chamber.

Chewie started thrashing around knocking stormtroopers left and right. Leia ran forward to give Han a hard kiss then was suddenly forced away from her. ?I love you.? Leia shouted out, knowing it might be the last time.

?I know.? He found himself responding.

?You whoo, Captain Solo.? Threepio said from off in the distance.
    Han sat up in bed and noted he was sweating.

6. JediStarMoonstruck Force Ghost

star 5
    Looks like Han and Anakin have issues that need to be worked out. :D

Can't wait to see it!!!!!!
  7. Falcon Chosen One

star 8
    Han smiled as he listened to Threepio telling Leia more love poetry, she was close to shutting down the droid when she threatened to leave him behind, Threepio stopped talking. Han grinned at Leia who glared in return. ?I know you put him up to it, so just stop smiling.?

Han frowned looking up ahead noting a storm. ?Looks like its going to start down pouring so we should seek shelter.? Han said noting the flashes of lightning.

Leia nodded in agreement looking off at the hill. ?I think we should climb some so we?re not stuck in rising water.?

?Alright sounds good.? Han said walking up the hill with Chewbacca following him. ?Chewie hand me the tent.?

Chewie made no comment handing Han the first tent for Leia. He laid the tent down and started threading the poles in. Half an hour later they were all in their respective tents. Han rolled over not even wanting to think about-facing Anakin after this. He wondered if he would end up in carbonyte again or would he warn him away from Leia? The second thought scared him slipping off in a nightmare.

He looked up into Anakins nightmare mask knowing he had put on the suit just for this. ?Put him in.? Vader said signaling for his guards to place him in the carbonyte chamber.

Chewie started thrashing around knocking stormtroopers left and right. Leia ran forward to give Han a hard kiss then was suddenly forced away from her. ?I love you.? Leia shouted out, knowing it might be the last time.

?I know.? He found himself responding.

?You who, Captain Solo.? Threepio said from off in the distance.
    Han sat up in bed and noted he was sweating. ?What it is golden rod??

?You might want to come out here.? Threepio responded excitedly. Han noted it was still dark out as he crawled out of his tent and noted an ATST walker was standing in front of the tents. A light shone on him forcing him to hold his arm over his eyes. ?Hold it right there.? A voice commanded. He noted if he moved he would be shot.

Leia was standing beside him looking terrified while Chewbacca was above the walker trying to get a clear shot.

Wonderful, Han thought sarcastically. He slowly raised his hands as Leia did the same. Chewie dropped on top of the walker grabbing hold of the handle, and tried ripping the top off, the walker moved knocking Chewie off the walker, he rolled over with a moan. Han resisted the urge to run over, while the other walker moved forward scooping up the hurt wookiee. ?Carry him. You three start walking.?

Leia glared at Han before walking ahead of them. Han shook his head as they headed off in the opposite direction. He noted the troopers where shining lights off into the forest around them and the expressions looked terrified. He wondered if the big foot prints he seen back at the crash landing site had to do with the fear.
    -----------------------------
    Anakin woke up to an insisting honking, he looked over at Luke who was adjusting Artoo onto the back of a large male, Anakin climbed onto a large female watching Isolder climbing onto a another female. ?Ok looks like we?re ready to go, everyone hold on.?

The herd ran out of the cave, Isolder noted it was dark out, it felt uncomfortable at first but once the animal raised its tail, he felt better balanced. He listened to the honking going on wondering if it was just noise. Then he noted the herd moved to the left, he listened again and realized it was talking, the outer ones were relaying instructions to the heard, one honk meant turn right, two honks meant go left contented grunts meant they were contented with there present course and they kept going straight. The heard continued to move off into the night, their red eyes shining in the moonlight.

Anakin glanced back to see Isolder in a concentration frown, he could feel him figuring out that the animals were talking to each other. Maybe there?s hope for him after all. Anakin focused on hanging on, he hadn?t done this type of riding since his padawan days. He could feel the strain taking hol
  8. JediStarMoonstruck Force Ghost

star 5
    When I find Han, I think I will toy with him a little before I let him know I won?t beat him up too much.

Works for me, Ani! :D :D :D :D Make it good! ;)
  9. GreatOne Force Ghost

star 4
    No matter what story I read, I always HATE Isolder! :mad: Poor Han! Having nightmares because of that jerk! :(
  10. Sara_Kenobi Force Ghost

star 7
    You updated! :D :D

Thanks for letting me know, JdiFalcon. I really enjoyed this story. :)
  11. Falcon Chosen One

star 8
    JSM you know me I know how to toy with my characters by now hehehehe

GO not kidding I hated Isolder just be lucky he doesn't end up with Leia :D

Sara you're welcome and just call me JF or Falcon for short
  12. Tych_sel Force Ghost

star 4
    Nice addition, Falcon. I like the way you split up Luke's original dialogue. And giving Anakinsome difficulties should make things interesting, especially when they come upon Teneniel.

Force be with you,

Tych_sel
  13. starwarsfan68 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Can't wait for more. I really hate Isolder.
  14. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Finally a post!! Great show, Falcon! Want to kill Isolder but, I think he's up for enough under your hand than he is inder mine lol

More soon!
  15. Falcon Chosen One

star 8
    Han watched as the troopers shone lights off into the forests, he could see the fear on their faces clear through the cockpit windows. He heard a rustle come up from ahead of them; he could also hear something following to the side of them. Chewie was moaning softly as he got jostled from the rough walking of the Imperial Walker. Han felt bad that his old friend got hurt. A big shadow ran past the walkers to the other side of him. He wondered if it could be some sort of monster or possibly someone or something he should fear.

Han looked over at Leia who in turn glared at Han for bringing her to this planet in the first place. Wait until Anakin catches up with him, he knew how Leia?s father worked. Anakin was someone to fear most definitely.

Leia looked up at the walkers and noted they had stopped, Han and Threepio came to a halt with them. ?Over there.? One of the troopers yelled, shots rung from the ASAT shooting at a shadow that was no longer there, one of the shadows ambushed the one walker tearing it apart from limb to limb.

Han felt fear as he saw the face of the monster, a rancor. Han cursed inwardly. Home planet he thought, this one was bigger then the rancor in Jabba?s palace on Tatoonie. He noted that Chewie was laying on the ground moaning louder in pain. He watched as the other walker was torn from limb to limb.

Leia walked up to Chewie and knelt by his side trying to calm down the wookie by using the force over his broken ribs. ?Its ok Chewie, lie still.? Leia softly spoke using the healing technique her father showed her. Chewies moans slowly died feeling a cooling balm come from Leia.

A rancor stopped by Leia and she heard a woman singing words then spoke. ?Where are you from off worlders??

?We?re from a planet called Coruscant.? Leia answered.

?I understand that you have a ship that can be repaired?? The woman questioned.

Han nodded and started to point but was stopped. ?Do not point the direction of your ship, there are evil spell casters that will be interested in this ship and they must not get their hands on it.? Han stopped and waited. ?We shall take you back to the Singing Mountain Clan, there you will be helped by Mother Augwynne.?

Leia nodded as one of the rancors picked up Chewie. ?Follow us.?
    -------------------------------
    That morning Luke Anakin and Isolder slowly made there way to the singing mountain clan, Anakin knew about the place when Beritha talked to Palpitine about the light witch spell casters. Artoo was having trouble keeping pace with them due to the river bank mud branches and vines. He wasn?t about to leave the droid behind, that little droid was well worth the money Padme put into him a long time ago. ?Couldn?t we leave this droid behind?? Isolder whined.

?No, that little droid is worth more then you could possibly imagine.? Anakin replied with a deep frown.

Isolder stopped complaining when Luke and Anakin continued up on the path to where ever Anakin was taking them.

Anakin looked off to the side and noted a path leading off into another direction, an inkling of excitement began to fill him and he couldn?t quite place it. He looked over at Luke and noted he was itching to do some exploring that way. ?Luke you thinking what I?m thinking??

?I am father, I think we should go down that path.? Luke replied with a broad grin.

?We can?t waist time, we have to get to Leia.? Isolder said with a glare which suddenly died away.

?This will only take a few minutes.? Anakin said reassuringly.

Luke and Anakin started off in the direction of the path, Artoo followed them down the path, they came across a ship sitting in the middle of a pond. Anakin?s eyes widened in shock, ?The Chathemar.? Anakin muttered for Lukes ears only.

?What?? Luke asked all confused.

?Four hundred years ago, this used to be the Jedi Academy before it crashed on this planet.? Anakin explained.

Lukes eyes widened in shock. ?I was looking for a planet, a ship never even crossed my mind.? Luke said shakin
  16. Sara_Kenobi Force Ghost

star 7
    Luke's in quite the pickle. 8-}

Wonderful, update, JF! :)
  17. JediStarMoonstruck Force Ghost

star 5
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] Anakin's really going to love this!!! [face_laugh] [face_laugh]
  18. Yodaminch Chosen One

star 6
    Nice post. Glad to see this story updated again. UP!
  19. Tych_sel Force Ghost

star 4
    Great update, Falcon. I'll confess a bit of surprise that the Sisters of the Singing Mountain Clan are so willing to offer their aid. As I recall, they only offered their help after they'd pumped Leia for information.

Looks like Luke's gotten himself into the same pickle this time, even with Ani close by. I wonder what will happen when Teneniel finds out that there's a second "Jai" on the planet.

Force be with you,

Tych_sel
  20. Falcon Chosen One

star 8
    opps I think I messed something up in the works, hmmm will have to come up the other end to tie it in and I think I know how its going to go

anyways thanks for the feedback much appreciated :)
  21. Falcon Chosen One

star 8
    ok this is turning into a very long post, seven pages this one is, so, the other half will go up soon enjoy :D

--------------------------------------
    Han struggled up the side of the mountain. He knew that in a low gravity planet like this one, mountains tended to stretch up higher then most normal mountains. He noted the path the ranchors were on, was very smooth. For years ranchors have treaded this path and worn down the rough ground. He looked over at Chewbacca, the wookiee didn?t look so good. Chewie hugged his ribs tightly moaning softly. Han struggled over the last drop as the sun rose above the mountain, he looked down into the valley that was teeming with life. Kids ran this way and that, men were kneeling in the ground looking into puddles while woman on ranchors supervised. He looked over as other men stood in front of fires cooking. Anakin is going to kill me. He thought with dread. He started feeling sick to his stomach, thinking of ways Anakin could torture him beyond reason. What he could not figure out is how they knew who he was. Did they make some deal with Zinsj?

Then again they were more worried about the Falcon and how it could be fixed. They approached what looked like a hall in the mountain, nine woman stood there waiting for them. Four of the woman had sickly yellow eyes and big ugly bruises on their face. He noted they wore black robes that Palpitine himself used to like to wear. He noted the other five wore colorful hides from different types of lizards. The bad feeling grew stronger as they started walking up the stairs. ?Tell me off worlder where this ship of yours is?? One of the older woman cackled with sick sweet laughter.

?Umm its over?? Han went to point but the younger woman on the ranchor spun violently. ?Tell her nothing.?

Hans face turned bright red realizing that the older woman had used a Jedi mind trick on him.

?Theres no need to be embarrassed.? The young woman said to him. ?Barithia likes to manipulate minds.?

Hans embarrassment turned into anger as his fist clenched around the deed in his pocket. He felt something move his hand and started to test his crotch experimentally he looked up and glared.

?Stop it Barithia.? The young woman said angrily unholstering her blaster and pointing it at the older woman.

?Go ahead Damaya and shoot your dear old aunt.? Barithia said pulling away her robe to show her shriveled up breast.

?I will not let you goad me into it.? Damaya said putting her blaster away.

?General Solo, tell us why you are here?? The older woman said from her spot at the top of the stairs.

?I own this planet, and I?m here to check out my claims.? Han said taking up the older womans cues, how did she know who he was and more importantly how did she find out?

?A man claims to own Dathomir?? Barithia asked in shock.

?That?s right this is my planet and I demand you get off.? Han said in anger.

?Gladly, just provide us with a ship.? She said with a sickly grin.

?You will do no such thing, Barithia you have no right here. Leave the singing mountain clan immediately.? The older woman from the top of the stairs said.

?Augwynne, I own this man he is my slave.? Barithia said with a concentrated frown.

?Hes my slave.? Leia spoke up from her spot for the first time. She could not figure out why she said it, but it felt like the right thing to say.

?What?? Barithia questioned in puzzlement.

?Hes mine, I own him.? Leia said feeling like she just stepped into something she wished she hadn?t.

?So be it.? Baritha closed her eyes and started singing, Leia felt a tug in the force and felt the older woman make contact with someone. ?We?ll be back for the off worlder.?

The four woman turned around and started walking away, Augwayne motioned for Han and Leia to follow her. Curiously Han walked in behind the woman still wondering how they knew who he was. ?General Solo, until you can get your ship repaired you will be under my protection. I also wish to know how much it w
  22. Sara_Kenobi Force Ghost

star 7
    Oh, yay! You're updating again! :)

Thanks so much for PMing me. I love this story.

I really liked Isolder in that post with Anakin. The comment of Anakin being a wild one had me laughing. 8-}

Wonderful update. :)
  23. JediStarMoonstruck Force Ghost

star 5
    Anakin took Luke's enslavement well. :p

Poor Han. He's reallly going to get it when Anakin finds him. [face_laugh]

*hears song* NOOOOOOOO :_| :_|
  24. Tych_sel Force Ghost

star 4
    So, the gang's all here. I can just imagine the sort of eruption that Han'll be faced with when Ani shows up.

So the song still made its way in. Good to see it again.

Padme's arrival was a bit of a stretch, but I think fi we get some more details later on, it shouldn't be a problem.

Force be with you,

Tych_sel
  25. Falcon Chosen One

star 8
    Thanks Sara glad you enjoyed it :)

JSM thanks for the feedback :)

Tych, ok well I think I might have some details in mind, whether or not it'll make sense we'll see I'm sure I can come up with something
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.