main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Isolder's Proposal sequel to Tough Times*updated April 17 05

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Falcon, Oct 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GreatOne

GreatOne Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 22, 2003
    I think Anakin needs to TORCH Fabio....errr... Isolder! Not Han! :mad: *hides Hanny-bear under bed so mean old Anakin leaves him alone*

Now that I have seen Shrek II, I can understand why other people are comparing Prince Charming to Isolder! LOL! Yup.... I see it! Maybe one of the Dathomir witches will turn Anakin into a toad, too! [face_mischief]

Edit - *good plot bunny.... wander off to think about that...*

2. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    heres more :D
    ------------------------
    Isolder shook his head in amazement at how close they were to their destination when he looked over at Anakin and noted the older Jedi was watching him in amusement. Isolder noticed a slight smugness to his smile. Isolder chewed on his lip trying to figure out what it meant for him. Did it mean that Anakin didn't want him to marry his daughter? If that was the case, then why? He thought that Anakin would accept who ever decided to take his daughters hand in marriage, or maybe Anakin knew something that Isolder didn't know. The older Jedi didn't like him to much apparently, maybe he didn't like politics too much and just put up with them for Padme's sake. That was probably it. He looked back to see the same expression on Anakin's face and he shuddered to think that this man used to be Vader.

They followed Teneniel through the trees on the path towards the valley, Anakin stretched out with the force seeking Leia's signature, he frooze as he felt three more familiar signatures besides Leia's. What in forces name Padme was thinking when she came to the planet and how did she beat them here without running into any problems? These thoughts swirled through Anakins mind as the trees cleared and huts appeared in a lower valley, women were riding on Ranchors, men kneeled on the ground waiting for a wuffa to poke its head through so they could use the properties of the giant night craweler. Anakin smiled to himself wondering if Padme would get into a leather piece. He grinned at the thought of what she would look like.

They walked upto the hall where an older woman stood in front of the entrance. The older woman, Anakin thought fast for the name, Augwynne he thought with a smile, Augwynne spoke, "Welcome back Granddaughter, tell me how did your search go?"

Teneniel dropped down to one knee, "Grandmother I was searching by the old wreak where my dream told me to look, and I found these three men and caught two of them fairly. The older one refused indicating he was happy with his master. Two of them are Jeeddi from the stars, They are so powerful that the younger Jeedi killed Night Sister Orcheron and the older one stopped her attacks."

Gasps were heard from the crowd as Mother Augwynne eyed the two Jedi suspiciously. She knew she seen one of them before, a long time ago but where? She was on the verge of where she had seen the older one when a voice from behind her shouted out, "Ani?"

Anakin looked up to see Padmes worried but relieved expression on her face. "Padme." Anakin said walking forward embracing his wife and best friend. "What are you doing here? And how did you get passed the blockaide without being noticed?"

Padme slowly stepped away from him looking up into the pale blue enquiring eyes. "I'm getting Mother Augwynne to help us, but I'll tell you the other part later." She replied looking over to see Dev Kay and Leia running upto them. "I'm thankful everyone is safe."

"For now." Anakin reminded her with a frown. "The leader of the night sisters won't stop until they have one of the ships that can take them off planet." Anakin turned around as Leia stopped beside him, Anakin placed his hands around her protectively, "thank the force your safe." Anakin tightened for a few more seconds before letting go, he took a few steps back from Leia, "wheres Han?" He questioned feeling some anger begin to build, he quickly dispelled the anger.

"Hes up in the old docking hanger making estimates of the Falcon." Leia replied feeling horror wash through her. Anakin's face turned with a mischief smirk as he broke off into a run. Leia swore under her breath running after him forgetting about Isolders predicament.

Padme watched as first Anakin then Leia left off at a run, she knew Anakin by now and he baited Leia into running after him thinking that he would hurt Han, instead it served another purpose. Anakin didn't want Leia to fight on Isolders behalf. Giggling to herself, Padme's expression turned serious, "Whats the situation Lu

3. GreatOne

May 22, 2003
    *Whew!* I'm glad that's all Anakin did to Han! Now maybe he can get real mean and nasty to Fabio...err Isolder! :D

4. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    Lol! I loved Anakin's reaction to Han and Han's manner at the thought of getting beat up. That was great! :D

5. starwarsfan68

starwarsfan68 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 25, 2003
    Excellent...thanks for having Anakin go easy on Han!!!

6. JediStarMoonstruck

JediStarMoonstruck Jedi Master star 5

Feb 19, 2002
    Looks good. ;) Glad Anakin let Han off. :D

*ties Isolder to Teneniel Djo* [face_devil]

7. Tych_sel

Tych_sel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 29, 2001
    Great post. Anakin held Han in suspense just long enough, though one must wonder what might have happened had Padme not turned up at the right time. I also wonder what it is that she needs to to talk to Ani about.

Force be with you,

Tych_sel

8. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    just started on a new post

for a small taste leads to a shocking reaction [face_mischief]

--------------------
    Padme looked up with a slight smile. "I think after what I tell you, you'll be thanking Han for his recent actions."

"Oh?" Anakin questioned as he sat down in a chair across from her. She looked up with a concerned frown.

"Apparently Isolder is eyeing Leia for more then her looks or political skills." Padme replied feeling her heart beat a few skips for about what she was going to tell him. "After you left with Luke and Isolder, I over heard the Queen Mother talking about how she wanted to kill me and hope you would settle with, Isolder is also slightly using Leia as a way to make an alliance with the Republic, but his mother will stop at nothing to keep it from happening even if that means killing Leia in the process. After I heard this we left immediately, between Kay and Dev they plotted a safe fast route here, we stayed at the edge of the system until the fighting had died down, we went planet side unoticed."
    -------------------------------------

9. GreatOne

May 22, 2003
    Great teaser! Now maybe Anakin will be NICE to our cute Corellian! ;)

10. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Anakin ducked underneath the falcon taking note of where the engine coolant had leaked out. He looked over at Han with a sad shake of his head. "We'll be lucky to find the parts we need to get the Falcon fixed."

Han nodded in agreement as Chewie walked down the ramp and growled his agreement to Anakin's statement. "We'll make do with what we find." Han said swallowing hard watching Anakin closely, he noted the older jedi was quiet. "You ok Anakin?" Han questioned his friend.

Anakin nodded feeling a cold shiver down his back, the dark side he thought with a slight grimace. "Yeah I'm fine." He replied a little too quickly. He looked over and watched Isolder run up to them with a determination look on his face. If looks could kill...

"Han!!!" Isolder shouted out as he came to a stop in front of the Falcon and Han was standing stock still.

"Your highness." Han said with a neutral expression.
    "What do you think your doing kidnapping Leia? The future queen of Hapes..."

"As far as I know Leia hasn't decided anything yet." Anakin replied defensively.

Isolder stopped speaking as he looked at Anakin who looked anything but a jedi, more like a protective father. Isolder thought with horror. Crossing an angry Anakin was a bad thing he decided with a grimace.

"Do you have a ship that flies?" Han asked walking past the prince back towards the door that led into the main hall.

"Yes, it seats two." Isolder replied with a slight smile wondering if Han would take off with Leia. Anakin eyed him suspiciously with a raised brow.

"Good take Leia and get her out of here." Han replied opening the door thinking of a plan to get into the prison to get the parts he needed.

"He's lieing to you." Anakin said as he caught a satisfied grin on Isolders face. "His ship can only hold one person."

Han stopped and turned around with a deep frown. "Why did you lie?"

"It was a test and you passed." Isolder answered.

"Don't play so rough, we're in a serious situation." Han replied with everyones safety clearly on his mind.

"You'd be lucky if I don't play harder." Isolder replied angrily.

Luke walked up inserting himself inbetween the two men. "Would you two stop fighting, we need to get the Falcon fixed so we can get out of here."

Anakin nodded as he started walking towards the warriors hall. "Luke's right you know." He finished before walking out of shouting range.

Han looked at Luke then Isolder, "let's find Leia and the others and come up with a plan."
    ----------------------------
    Anakin walked into the warriors hall and looked at Padme who was wearing black leather. His breath caught in his throat as he thought she looked more beautiful then ever to him. He walked forward embracing his life partner into a tight hug. "You look beautiful."

"Thanks." She replied breaking away and looking into his eyes.

"So what is it that you need to talk about?" Anakin questioned wrapping his arm around her waist.

Padme looked up with a slight smile. "I think after what I tell you, you'll be thanking Han for his recent actions."

"Oh?" Anakin questioned as he sat down in a chair across from her. She looked up with a concerned frown.

"Apparently Isolder is eyeing Leia for more then her looks or political skills." Padme replied feeling her heart beat a few skips for about what she was going to tell him. "After you left with Luke and Isolder, I over heard the Queen Mother talking about how she wanted to kill me and hope you would settle with. Isolder is also slightly using Leia as a way to make an alliance with the Republic, but his mother will stop at nothing to keep it from happening even if that means killing Leia in the process. After I heard this we left immediately, between Kay and Dev they plotted a safe fast route here, we stayed at the edge of the system until the fighting had died down, we went planet side unoticed." She finsihed waiting for Anakin to reply.

Anakin took a few deep breaths remembering when the Queen Mother was... He began to wond

11. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    ooohhhh, lots of action! If I were Isolder, I'd be terrified of the Jedi dad. Anakin will be out to protect Leia, now that he's seen Isolder is only using her.

Great update! :)

12. JediStarMoonstruck

Feb 19, 2002
    Sorry, but I'm confused. Maybe it's because I haven't read this in a while.

13. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    what part? I think I'm missing a scene and I rushed it.

the missing scene will have to be played out before they move.

14. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
    Wow, had a mucho catching up there! Nice job, more soon!

15. JediStarMoonstruck

Feb 19, 2002
    The whole Queen Mother ----> Anakin thing and how Han saved Leia (thinking that had to do with QM trying to kill Leia).

Sorry!

16. starwarsfan68

May 25, 2003
    OHH. This is getting tense.

17. JediFalcon

JediFalcon Jedi Master star 1

Jul 17, 2004
    ok the Anakin thing

near the beginning of the fic when Anakin first met the Queen, she was sizing him up and checking him over. Anakin lifted his hand flashing his ring at her to indicate he was already married.

During the night when the nightsisters were really starting to get edgy to get Han, they actually appeared before Han looking like Leia, with a force elusion. Leia had dashed out of the shadows shooting at the one night sister. That scene is out of the book. though I know it was a lot longer. I'm writing that from memory.

18. JediStarMoonstruck

Feb 19, 2002
    Okie-dokie. :) Thanks!

Now...when's the next post? Now that my memory is refreshed? :D :D

19. Jeditheskyisblue

Jeditheskyisblue Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 17, 2001
    I second that when is the next part coming? Is it coming?

20. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    2 hours before sunrise

Augwayne approached Luke and Isolder with Mother Rell clearly on her mind, deep down she knew that Luke and Mother Rell needed to see each other. "Luke, can I speak with you for a minute?"

Luke nodded as he followed Augwayne to another room he never noticed before until now. He noted an older woman sitting cross legged on a big coushin sitting on a metal box. He looked to Augwayne for some answers, she smiled gentely as she introduced the older woman to him. "Luke, might I present Mother Rell, she is very strong in the force that it will not let her body die." Augwayne turned her attention to the older woman, "Mother Rell, you have some visitors." She gently took Lukes hand and thrust it into the older woman's hands.

"As yes, the Jedi Luke Skywalker, you have come to put an end to our world. How are your wife and children doing? How is the academy?" She questioned with a weak smile.

"They're doing fine, everyones doing fine Mother Rell, thank you for asking." Luke replied feeling stunned. He looked at Augwayne with a question poised on his lips. "She sees the future doesn't she?"

Augwayne nodded as she took Isolders hand and thrust it into Rells hands. "You have another visitor."

"Prince Isolder, Lukes apprentice. Didn't you die already?" She asked with confusion crossing her wizzend features.

Isolder looked from Luke to Augwayne fear crossing his features. "I'm......" She began as everything caught up to her. "I've been dreaming again haven't I?" She questioned turning her attention back to Augwayne.

"Yes you have." Augwayne replied with a soft smile.

"Don't worry about it." Luke whispered to Isolder, "it's only one possible future that she sees. The future is always in motion."

Isolder nodded as he couldn't shake the cold feeling that settled over him suddenly.

"Luke, have you seen Yoda recently? How is that old flirt?" Rell asked suddenly with interest.

"I haven't seen him recently." Luke lied with a sad smile. He watched as Rells shoulders dropped with disappointment.

Augwayne turned her attention back to Luke and Isolder, "Tenniel will go with you to the Prison complex, she will guide you."

Luke nodded in understanding as he turned his attention to Isolder, "come on, lets meet up with the others. I feel that we're running out of time."

Isolder nodded in agreement as he fell into step beside Luke, just as they stepped outside the door "wait." He heard Rells voice cry out. "How are Anakin and Padme?" She questioned with a toothy grin.

"They're fine." Luke answered stepping back into the room, he made a note to have both come back here to visit with Rell.

"Thats good to hear, when you get back after the fight you must come back to see me." Rell said with a wider grin.

"We will." Luke promised with a smile. He turned his attention back to the door and ran to catch up with Isolder and Augwanye.
    ----------------------
    Anakin looked from Padme to Leia, "Padme Kay and I will stay here, there's no sense in taking too many people in this mission, it will draw unwanted attention." Anakin summarized with a frown.

Padme nodded in agreement eyeing everyone in the room. "The team will consist of Leia, Luke, Han, Chewie, the two droids, Isolder Teneniel and Dev."

Luke nodded as he turned his attention to Dev, "I feel this will be Dev's trials, I have nothing more to teach him." He said with a grin.

"As it is with Leia's." Anakin said matching Luke's grin. Hopefully by the time they had this mess straightened out, they would have two more fully trained knights. "You should start heading out now." Ankain said turning to Teneniel, "can you guide them inside the complex as well?"

"I've never been inside the complex before." Teneniel confessed with a frown. "What about..." She questioned turning her attention to Augwayne.

"She is forbidden." Augwayne said with a stern frown.

"Who?" Luke questioned with curiosity.

"Baruka." Augwayne replied with a deep frown. "Those who turn from the

21. starwarsfan68

May 25, 2003
    I hope we don't have to wait that long for more, that has me wanting more!

22. GreatOne

May 22, 2003
    Nice post. Glad to see you're updating again. :D

23. JediStarMoonstruck

Feb 19, 2002
    [face_worried] Uh, oh. [face_worried] I fear for Anakin. I really do. [face_worried]

24. Tych_sel

Tych_sel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 29, 2001
    Great couple of posts, JF. Nice to see that they're on their way towards getting off Dathomir, but I fear for Anakin. We don't need him messing around inside Baruka's head. And the last thing we need is for Gethzerion to sense Ani's presence.

Force be with you,

Tych_sel

25. Jeditheskyisblue

Jeditheskyisblue Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 17, 2001
    Just wanted to say Thank You for the wonderful update.

I was alittle surprised that Anakin wasn't going with them. I hope you get time to update again soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.