main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Isolder's Proposal sequel to Tough Times*updated April 17 05

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Falcon, Oct 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    Luke followed Teneniel out of the hall and walked outside, he noted it was still dark out, and that the sun had not yet started to rise yet. Padme walked up beside Anakin as a boy shouted out to the ranchors bathing in the pond, as one they all rose and rushed forward with a grunts, the boys had begun to saddle them. Padme turned her attention to Anakin and smiled taking his hands into hers. "Be careful Ani."

"I will Angel, don't worry, we'll all be back as soon as possible." Anakin said turning his attention down to her. He leaned down and captured her lips with his in a deep kiss. He slowly broke away slightly breathless. "I'll be back by tomorrow morning." He told her in a slight husky voice.

"I know." Padme replied with worry clouding her features. "Just becareful, I have a bad feeling." She said with a slight frown.

"Everything will work out in the end." Anakin promised placing his arms around her. "You'll see."

Han walked upto the ranchor Leia had climbed onto ride. Luke placed an arm on Hans shoulder preventing him from climbing up. "I want to ride with Leia, we have a lot to get caught up on."

Leia smirked as she caught site of Anakin and Dev setting the droids up on a large male. She could tell by the nervous smile on Luke's face that wasn't really the case, and knew what really was going on. "Why don't you ride with Teneniel, she seems to like you." Leia said with a knowing smile.

Lukes face turned beat red with embarrassment turning his attention to Teneniel who was climbing up on a ranchor. Han placed his hands onto Lukes shoulders with a grin, "why don't you go upto her and ask Teneniel if she wants to ride on your ranchor."

Leia noted that Han has him almost talked into it, and she could feel through the force that Luke was hesitant.

"I don't know." Luke answered as Isolder sneaked around the ranchor and climbed up and sat behind Leia.

"Too bad General Solo, you'll have to ride with your co-pilot." Isolder said as he watched Luke walk upto Teneniels Ranchor and climbed up and sat behind her. Han sighed as he walked upto the Ranchor Chewie was sitting on and climbed up and manuvered himself to be in the front. Anakin climbed up and sat behind Dev. With Teneniels Ranchor in the lead they were off.
    ----------------
    Anakin shifted slightly in the saddle as Dev reshifted to keep his balance. He watched as a boulder came close to knocking Han in the head, Han looked up and cursed at Isolder who grinned and shrugged with a reply that Anakin could not quite hear. Anakin sighed as Dev gave a small chuckle, "they're still fighting over Leia, aren't they?"

"Unfortunately." Anakin replied ducking a tree branch that was in his way. "Isolder will lose once Leia learns the truth and why he wanted her to begin with."

Dev shook his head with a frown. "I'm sure she'll come around and realize shes better of with Han, he loves her not because of her political skills either. He puts up with politics for her sake." Dev summarized. "Besides I don't feel comfortable when it comes to his mother, does she know you used to be Vader?" Dev questioned turning his attention to Anakin.

"Nope, not a clue." Anakin replied with a slight grin.

"And besides, Isolders really jumpy around you." Dev pointed out the obvious.

"I know, he fears me because of who I used to be and not what I am now." Anakin replied with a deep sigh. "Han came around for Leia's sake, thats why I'm hoping she chooses Han over Isolder."

Dev was silent mauling over the conversation when a thought suddenly struck him. "Anakin?"

"Yes Dev?"

"Why is Zinsj so intended to get Han?" Dev questioned with curiosity. "What did he do?"

Anakin smiled inwardly as he remembered the call he received half way through the night, Zinsj was raving over what Han had said to him after Han took out one of his star destroyers. "His secret." Anakin said with a chuckle.

Dev twisted his head around to gauge Anakins expressions and noticed a smirk tugging at his lips. "You know, don't you

2. JediStarMoonstruck

JediStarMoonstruck Jedi Master star 5

Feb 19, 2002
    I wonder if Tenenial Djo ever did teach Leia that water trick? :D [face_devil]

*sighs* Men. Hopefully, Isolder won't accept Anakin and move on. *shoos at Isolder*

3. GreatOne

GreatOne Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 22, 2003
    Poor Han. He just can't catch a break in this, can he? Leia is threatening to leave him, Anakin is just threatening him, now he gets soaking wet. *sighs* I must wisk Hanny-Bear away from all these mean people and keep him for myself! ;) :p

4. Jeditheskyisblue

Jeditheskyisblue Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 17, 2001
    Leia is right if Isolder wants to be in her life he has to accpet her Father for who he is now not in the past. Of course I always disliked Isolder for trying to get Leia from Han.

5. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    got some news, I'm not sure when I can get back to this story, my step brother died in his sleep last night and we're trying to get ahold of my stepmom and dad we have six people trying, they're in cancun so its been kind off difficult getting ahold of them

so hang in there with me and thanks for reading :) I'll update when I can

6. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Isolder looked at Leia feeling completely stunned. She was right to a certain point, but could he really accept Anakin for what he really was now? His mind went back to listening to Anakin explaining certain aspects of the force. He had trouble picturing this man as Vader from four years ago. With a sigh Isolder realized that once Leia and him were married that Anakin would be no where near Leia for long periods of time. But he knew deep down that she would want to visit him either way. "I'll try." Isolder said mentally crossing his fingers behind his back.

"Do or do not there is no try." Leia mentally added in as her automatic response from what Anakin and Luke had drilled into her.

"What?" Isolder asked with disbelief.

"Its an old Jedi saying, either you do or you don't. Theres no inbetween. Succeed or you fail." Leia explained icily.

"I have a question for you Isolder." He nodded for her to go ahead. "If we hadn't had this talk, what would've happened if I wanted my family to visit me, what would've happened?"

"I would've had Anakin restrained and letting the rest come." Isolder replied truthfully.

Leia raised an eyebrow and before she knew it, she was slapping the prince hard on the cheek. She turned on her heal and stormed away.

Isolder immediately regretted his answer as he rubbed his cheek. He knew deep down that what ever happened between Leia and Anakin they had a strong relationship now.
    ------------------
    Anakin looked up as Leia with tears streaming down her face walked over to Han and wrapped her arms around Han.

Han looking confused quickly placed his arms around Leia letting her cry on her shoulder. "Whats wrong sweetheart?"

"Isolder told me he wouldn't let my father come visit." Leia replied her voice sounding muffled in Hans shirt. "Then I slapped him."

It took all of Han's will power not to laugh. He never had Leia hit him once, and for her to hit she must've been very angry. Han looked up as he watched Anakin walk out of the cave.
    ----------------
    Anakin held out the piece of cloth that was dripping wet with cold water and handed it to the still stunned prince. "Here apply this to your cheek, Leia told me what happened."

"Thanks." Isolder answered applying the cold cloth to his cheek. "Leia's quite fond of you isn't she?" Isolder questioned looking the older Jedi in the eyes and haunted icy blue eyes.

Anakin nodded looking out towards the mountains towering the one they were on. "Yes she is, we developed a bond eventually. I think it really started to sink in when I gave her my old lightsaber and if she didn't trust me then Luke would've trained her and not both of us." Anakin said with a sweet look in his eyes. "She really is my daughter, I see so much of myself and Padme in her and I'm very proud of her. I regret hurting her on the death star and any other time we had confrontations." Anakin continued finishing up with regret in his voice. "I'm not proud of my past, not for the twenty-four years anyways." He noted Isolder was quiet before continuing, "I'll do anything to see that my little girl is happy with the man she chooses to marry."

Isolder nodded at the older mans words, knowing that there was a strong bond between Leia and Anakin and it would take a lot to destroy it. "I guess I have a lot to think about."

Anakin nodded as he turned towards the cave, darkness was beginning to settle over them as he watched a lone figure slowly approach the cave. Soon he thought they would be meeting this Baruka.
    ---------------------

7. JediStarMoonstruck

Feb 19, 2002
    Good job, Leia!!!! :D :D

8. GreatOne

May 22, 2003
    I strongly suggest finding a BIG cliff, Leia. *points to cliff* Right there. Now, push Isolder OFF that cliff, and go marry Han. *dusts hands off* There, now doesn't that feel better? ;)

9. skywalker64089

skywalker64089 Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 16, 2005
    Awesome. Keep it up.

S.

10. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    ok a new update is over due

anyways will be one soon maybe I'll get around to writing some more

11. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Isolder walked back into the cave feeling light headed. He almost blew it with Leia, if he hasn't done so already. He looked over and noted Han had her in a lovers embrace, and knew the two were deeply in love. Was he doing the right thing by asking Leia, if she already had someone in her life? Isolder sighed approaching Leia as she looked up at him with a frown, a question blazing in her eyes. "Princess, I'm sorry for the things I said. Its just, its going to take sometime to get used to the idea of Anakin being Vader."

Leia slowly nodded while watching him, absorbing his apology in. "Apology accepted." Leia said slowly breaking from Han who looked stunned and disappointed. Leia hugged Isolder and they sat down by the fire that Anakin had started earlier.

A voice from the front of the cave boomed out from the middle of no where, "what are you doing inside my cave?" Everyone turned to the entrance as Baruka slowly entered the cave walking with a cane. "I must warn you, I am forbidden and cannot welcome you, you must leave immediately."

Luke stood up and walked slowly towards her, getting a better view of her face, purple welts covered her face, he smiled warmly at her, "then perhaps we can welcome you home."

Tennial stepped forward with a pleading expression, "we need your help Baruka, I believe you were going to be rejoining the singing mountain clan in two years from now."

Baruka looked from Tennial to Anakin and Luke, "you are not what you seem. Who are you?"

"They're male casters from the stars, they're jedi." Tennial answered quickly.

Baruka studied Anakin carefully taking in his features and force sense, "you seem familiar too me."

"My wife was the ambassador for this planet, Senator Amidala." Anakin answered quickly.

"Yes, I remember but theres something else...." Baruka said walking towards Anakin starring up at him, "there is only one person I have met with your height...."

"I was Lord Vader." Anakin answered as he watched her eyeing him wearly.

"Yes, it was your master who betrayed the night sisters by promising them transport and later retracting the deal leaving everyone stranded; once it became apparent to the Emperor, that the night sisters were a threat to his position."

Leia looked over at her father feeling disbelief washing through her. This is one thing she didn't hear yet. "This is why the garrison is here, isn't it? Some place to leave political figures so they cannot stand in his way."

Anakin nodded while looking towards Leia. "Yes it is, unfortunately. If we can take the Imperial hold off this planet, we should be able to send a trasport back for the prisoners later if we survive this." He looked towards Baruka, "will you help us? we need to get inside the garrison, and we know you used to live there."

Baruka walked to the middle of the cave while waving her cane, "yes yes, the off worlders who've come to destroy our world." She began muttering some words, sand began to swirl and take shape into a living map, Leia gasped as she watched figures walk around the garrison, she had a small fear inside and suddenly understood why Palpatine was scared of them. They weld power she never seen used before. What were they up against?

Isolder Luke and Han walked around the map while looking for a place of entry. Han pointed to a door, "this leads into the kitchen, its the perfect entry point."

Isolder nodded as he looked at the tower, "I have a feeling this is where they keep the ship."

Luke shook his head while looking towards the living map, suddenly a lone figure in a cowel looked up at him. Baruka quikly squashed the loan figure drawing in a deep breath. "Gatheroine."

Anakin studied the garrison just as it fell apart. He looked over with a frown. "Well, what do you think?"

"I think our best chance is through the kitchen." Han chipped in with a frown.

Anakin nodded in agreement as he looked towards Baruka. He reached over and slowly raised his hand to her face. A purple bruise began to shrink and disappe

12. JediStarMoonstruck

Feb 19, 2002
    I can't remember what happened in the book. :( Did Baruka betray them later? If so, I wonder how Anakin's presense changes this? Hopefully, for the good. :)

13. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    actually Baruka didn't do anything, she stayed in the cave originally all she did was give them the map and that was it

14. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
    Yay update! More help is good!

More soon!

15. Jeditheskyisblue

Jeditheskyisblue Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 17, 2001
    I second wanting to see if Anakin being there will make things alittle different.

16. HaNaNdLeIaLuVeR

HaNaNdLeIaLuVeR Jedi Youngling

May 25, 2005
    Yes an update. I loved it. Well except for the Han being shoved off by Leia. I definetly agree that Leia needs to shove Iolder off a cliff and marry Han.

17. GreatOne

May 22, 2003
    I still vote for pushing Fabio off a cliff.. [face_devil]

Nice post! Sorry I didn't see my PM earlier, but I've been using a different screen name, and I hardly check this one anymore! :eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.