main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SNG Issn't Count Dooku TOO OLD?

Discussion in 'Asia & Africa General Discussion' started by bobafett81, Apr 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobafett81

bobafett81 Jedi Master star 3

Nov 12, 2001
    Remember in The Phantom Menace, the 3 way lightsaber fight between Darth Maul, Qui-Gonn and Obi-Wan?

Well, in AOTC, issn't Count Dooku too old for such light saber fight? I dun think he will be contented by just "force throwing" things around... but can Count Dooku jump, leap, run???

Hope that the lightsaber fight will be as hyper-tense as that in TPM!

2. JaZzYjaZZ

JaZzYjaZZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    Hmm..there's a point there, but I'm sure he has experience with him. And he was trained by ****.

If all of u are into spoilers, u'd know what happens during the end fight between Anakin and Dooku, and I'm quite sure it won't look 'dull' at all~ :D

3. bobafett81

bobafett81 Jedi Master star 3

Nov 12, 2001
    What's so difficult to chop off someone's arm? Opps.. Hehe!

And I read in The Force.Net that George Lucas is looking for another baddie for Episode III now, so hopes it will compliment Count Dooku... could it be our dear young Grand Moff Tarkin?

Anyway, it will be weird seeing a white hair dude jumping, leaping and siam-ming the lightsabers and Yoda's force bolt...

4. Delight

Delight Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 25, 2001
    Age-ism .... [face_plain]

Well, if you want to think about it this way, isn't YODA even OLDER?

And yeah, I really want to see that last fight scene too.

5. Darth_Eagle

Darth_Eagle Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    I know about the h*** cause saw the last page of the AOTC Comic (was looking at a link for Padme's W****** ****). :p

As for Dooku, he may be old but he seems like one tough fellow. And you must remember that he is DT. Wonder how he perished . . .

6. Darth_Destructo

Darth_Destructo Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 2, 2001
    Who is Count Dooku?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.