main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga "It´s a small Empire", Disney-SW crossover drabbles with paintings, answers

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by AzureAngel2, Jun 13, 2017.

1. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    Blame this one on the medicine I have to take against my inflamed larynx. Or the fever DarthUncle, Darth Gangrenous, Kahara & WarmNyota_SweetAyesha!

Anyway: SW is owned by Walt Disney, George Lucas and Lucas Lt.!!!

It´s a small Empire”, drabbles 1:

[​IMG]

1. Valour

The princess leans in on Luke. Her eyes are as bright as twin suns, her facial hair soft.

Luke holds his breath as her tiny, black nose comes very close to his cheek. Too close.

“For luck,” she says.

It is but a small kiss, but it gives Luke enough valour to do what needs to be done.

He presses the princess against him, holds the cable tighter and then they both swing across the abyss.

The cold air makes the felt on his bushy fox tail very stiff. He hopes that she does not think that he is scared.

[​IMG]

2. Honour
    It is an
    honour for Beru Lars that she and her husband Owen are allowed to raise the little mouse that Anakin sired.

Old Ben told them that Luke is an orphan of the Cheese Wars. Many good mouse knights died in it.

The farmer couple is sad for the child for it will never be able to meet his real parents. But they are willing to give him all the love and cheese that he needs to become a strong “Mäuserich”.

Tatooine is not the right place for field mice, but hard work might bring them a rich harvest.

[​IMG]

3. Sacrifice
    How Leia has gotten into Wonderland, she does not know. Not exactly. It might have to do with the smoke she inhaled from Jabba´s hookah pipe by sheer accident.

Her father, Bail Organa, always told her that smoking was a health risk. A sacrifice of good teeth. He also had advised her to stay off drugs.

But now she had ended up in a living nightmare anyway, wearing the Bespin dress that Han had admired so much. Chewie looked like a Loth-Cat and the storm troopers wore strange outfits. There was also a giant caterpillar with pointed ears, oozing wisdom.

[​IMG]
    4. Defeat
    C3PO was on the brink of a nervous breakdown. Not many meters away from him in the undergrowth a rabbit was talking to a young deer. And he was able to understand the two animals word for word.

Perhaps his circuits were overheated after the battle actions with the Ewoks.

One of C3PO´s golden robot hands came down on the silver dome of his companion. The other one pointed up Endor´s afternoon sky.

“To you think the Death Star above us makes my circuits go crazy?”

R2D2 chirped something rude.

“How dare you?”

C3PO would not accept defeat so easily.

[​IMG]

5. Victory
    During the victory of Endor Princess Leia Organa had too much Cambylictus berry wine. Wicket the Ewok refilled her goblet many times and she became very, very giggly.

Unnoticed by Han Solo and her brother, Luke Skywalker the last jedi knight, she wandered around.

Suddenly she found herself on a meadow surrounded by the forest animals and the ghosts of storm troopers.

With a big grin, she started singing a song Breha Organa had sun to her for bedtime.

“With a smile and a song
    Life is just a bright sunny day
    Your cares fade away
    And your heart is young”

Last edited: Jan 3, 2021
  2. DarthUncle

DarthUncle Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 20, 2005
    Nice to see these paintings again, and great way to give the drabbles a different athmosphere. I do hope your throat infection goes soon though, no offense ;)

Kahara, divapilot and AzureAngel2 like this.
  3. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    [face_rofl] [face_rofl] [face_rofl] Priceless! I totally hope there'll be more of these. [face_batting] Warning to other readers: Read these but not while drinking soda or hot liquid. [face_mischief] [face_party]

DarthUncle, Kahara and AzureAngel2 like this.
  4. Tarsier

Tarsier Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 31, 2005
    These are wonderful! Such clever crossovers, I love it!!

I think Valour with Luke and Leia as the Robin Hood foxes is my favorite.

I'd love to see more!!

5. MartyAvidianus

MartyAvidianus Jedi Padawan star 3

May 14, 2017
    Cheesewars :)
    Yes keep up the good work. Hope you feel better.

AzureAngel2 and Kahara like this.
  6. Mistress_Renata

Mistress_Renata Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 9, 2000
    I love these, too, and I'm with Tarsier... Robin Hood/Luke is my favorite, too! You could do a longer piece with this idea. I am chuckling at the idea of Leia tripping out on Jabba's hookah pipe...

Choke down the medicine and rest; while you don't need your throat to write, us readers would rather have you happy & healthy! [:D]

DarthUncle and AzureAngel2 like this.
  7. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    I love these. Let more of them coming. The drabbles are giving another meaning to your beautiful works of art

8. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005

Thanks to WarmNyota_SweetAyesha, Tarsier, MartyAvidianus, Mistress_Renata & earlybird-obi-wan for the warm and positive feedback.

And a special thanks to my beloved husband DarthUncle who has me at home for the 2nd day in a row (yes, I indeed tried to work on Monday gesticulating with hand and feet until my colleagues send me straight to the doctor around 3:00 pm).

I am not an easy patient, but this time with my voice being gone you poor man have to suffer strange Poltergeist noises and clicks of my tongue. And you are confronted with a large amount of text rolling your way in form of small notes or frighteningly long updates.

Thanks for not bringing me out with the trash like Cosinga did with Nagina when she was but three years old!

Or for harbouring dark thoughts against me like Tarkin did after Nagina kicked him in the loins!

Another possibility is to find enemies of mine to bring me down for your sake. Like Sate Pestage does when he tries to form an invisible army against Nagina.

I will update in here after the weekend!

9. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    [​IMG]

6. Name

The seven dwarfs are sure that there is some dreadful mix up with the UPS delivery service. Since the Enchanted Kingdom had added "A Galaxy far, far away" into its bowels, the strangest things happened. Princesses who yield fire weapons, similar looking knights in white armour, strange objects flying through the skies above their forest. And then those aggressive little teddy bears who started building tree houses. They made noise night and day.

Sighing, they look at the dead woman. They do not even know her name. But they are gentlemen and so they take off their hats and pray.

[​IMG]

7. Title
    “Out of my way, boy!” the man in the red coat with the dreadful looking wig commands.

“Boy?” Anakin Skywalker snaps, his anger level rising. “Nobody calls me that.”

“I am Captain Hook,” his opponent answers. “And I´ll call you whatever I like. Be glad that I do not make you shrub my entire ship.”

The hum of an ignited light sabre vibrates through the air. “My name is Anakin Skywalker. I am a Jedi General of the Republic Army. My military title outranks yours.”

“A Republican? Oh my! Then you are on the wrong side of the British Empire.”

[​IMG]

8. Number
    The Blue Fairy knows for sure that this is not the right house number. Perhaps not even the right realm she is in. Instead of a little puppet, made out of wood by an elderly man, she faces a novelty.

“What is that?” wonders Jiminy Cricket and gapes at the giant.

“The poor thing, half-dead, that is for sure.”

So the kind-hearted fairy waves her magical wand. “Little puppet made of pine, wake. The gift if life is thine. Wake!”

Jiminy Cricket hides his face.

Nothing happens.

The Blue Fairy reconsiders her choice of words. “Puppet made of, hum, metal...”

[​IMG]

9. Date
    Confused, Darth Maul blinks into the stone chamber. The source of the green light is not Mother Talzin´s magic cauldron. He is not even on Darthomir any longer. There have been rumours among the Nightsisters of glitches in time and space.

An unconscious lady - a real sleeping beauty - lies on the floor next to him.

There is also a single red rose. Happily, he takes the flower between his teeth.

It is a long time ago since he had a date.

Maul, raised to be polite, starts holding hands with the woman, eager for her to wake up.

[​IMG]

10. Legacy

In Sleepy Hollow there is a legacy nobody stares to speak of. It comes from the native Indian tribes that the Dutch settlers drove away. A crack between the worlds.

The ghost stallion was here to punish him for his greed. Of that Ichabod Cane was sure.

And “der Kopflose Reiter” was a revengeful Hessian soldier, looking for a spare head.

But the golden idol waving with its thin arms non-stop was surely of Maya or Inca origin. At present he was not interested about its history. It was scary.

The cantor tried all to make his mount go faster.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2020
  10. DARTH_MU

DARTH_MU Jedi Master star 4

Feb 9, 2005
    very nice drawings.

I like Legacy best. Threepio as the headless horseman.

11. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    OMG. [face_rofl] [face_rofl] These are fantabulous! [face_mischief] Loved Name and Number the most.

12. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    hilariously funny to see them now with words

13. DarthUncle

DarthUncle Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 20, 2005
    These were already slightly surreal when you made them originally, and they were great for it. With added texts, they become even better. Liked especially the 'Name' one, though impressed with what you did with the Legacy one too, that's some good juggling with stories, reality and words!

14. Cowgirl Jedi 1701

Cowgirl Jedi 1701 Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2016
    *Tries in vain and fails to catch her escaping words. Smashes Like button about 50 times.*

AzureAngel2 and DarthUncle like this.
  15. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    DARTH_MU: Thanks for stopping by and actually Threepio is a victim of the headless horseman like Ichabod Crane.

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha: When I am back working with the wee ones (1 year up to 3 year olds), I might be able to do more. The past months have been very harsh & I seldom had reason to laugh. Just with friends & acquaintances. But now my jest for writing and painting seems to return.

earlybird-obi-wan: Yes, master/ mistress! You showed me the way with your oil paintings a long time ago!

DarthUncle: You never give up on me, husband, even if I do! So I owe you more fun updates for the recent worries and sorrow!

Cowgirl Jedi 1701: It always amazes me how much a fun project of mine is appreciated. Thank you!

16. DARTH_MU

DARTH_MU Jedi Master star 4

Feb 9, 2005
    RE: drawings on photobucket....

NOOOOOOOOOO

17. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Oh the drawings are gone! Thanks for pointing that out, DARTH_MU!