main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OOC It´s a Trap! Episode VII OOC/Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by SirakRomar, Apr 5, 2013.

1. BLemelisk

BLemelisk Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 19, 2003
    I'm going to be able to post but not until a few days later in the week, DRL is in my face right now. You can move my character along if you see fit.

2. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    Yeah, get well soon, Sirak. BLemelisk, good to see you again.

I love tri-finned starfighters - TIE Phantoms, Chigg, Dagger-class.

BLemelisk likes this.
  3. DarkLordoftheFins

DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2007
    Oh how nice. Kalt needs ot get his hands on those . . .

4. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    Hmmm.... ImpIntel just got blown up? *blink blink*

5. Jedi General Gelderd

Jedi General Gelderd Jedi Master star 5

Mar 6, 2004
    Indeed...didn't see that coming! This Oson Calrissian certainly is more dangerous than I thought he would be when starting...!

6. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    Thougt the whole Neimodian Conspiracy thing sounded a bit like bogus (or mabye a cover-up for something else), but suddenly I take him VERY serious!

7. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Three Gs

Great Writing
    Great Pics
    Great explosey pic, for the Imperial Intelligence block. Thank frag I'm not rping Coruscant emergency services.

8. Jedi General Gelderd

Mar 6, 2004
    I know! I was writing him off as a bit of an "old relic" character who would get into more trouble than good but didn't expect this level of firepower.

The Neimodian Conspiracy suddenly sounds a whole lot more dangerous...!

9. LordTroepfchen

LordTroepfchen Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 9, 2007
    I think Comdr_Mitth made a good point in his last post as Dookuu. That was not a move to hide a secret . . . such carnage is motivated by hatred. He must have killed hundreds of thousands and it cannot have been easy to infiltrate that place. The Empire has done something to Oson, I think. Something terrible.

Which makes the idea of him getting hands on a superweapon nothing to take easy, I´d say.

10. Jedi General Gelderd

Mar 6, 2004
    And who is this team he is working with? Could it be tratiors in the Empire itself or a tough batch of mercs. To get into the Imperial sector and plant something as dangerous as this, I'd have thought it would be fallouts from the Empire seeking a new direction?

11. LordTroepfchen

Apr 9, 2007
    Imperials aren´t that good usually. But he seems to be on a recruiting trip. Kinda Oson´s Eleven probably . . .

12. Jedi General Gelderd

Mar 6, 2004
    Nice...! :)

Aww no, does that make Connor the Brad Pitt of the team?

13. SirakRomar

SirakRomar Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 30, 2007
    I will try to get an update done tomorrow, no promises though.

14. Skywalker_T-65

Skywalker_T-65 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 19, 2009
    I've been trying to get something up. College Finals are not a fun time to try and RP.

15. Lukes_Apprentice

Lukes_Apprentice Jedi Master star 3

Oct 15, 2008
    Well I never thought Lando's father would be so crazy or ruthless. Lando is in for some not so fun times ahead.

16. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    It feels wierd that you would have news on someone's long-lost father, but - and I am making an assumption here - you would deliberately deny them that information if Lando had chosen not to continue working with the Alliance.

Or would Crix have told Lando anyway while he was packing to leave and return to civilian life?

I am actually finding this intriguing, the idea that the Alliance might have a situation on another front, than just the Empire, to worry about.

17. LordTroepfchen

Apr 9, 2007
    Well, that guy might have questionable methods, but hell he delivers results, does he?

Maybe the Alliance will soon have to decide if their precious rights do also concern imperials . . . because Oson seems to care little about civilian losses. Anyway, what an unexpected twist to what I expected, Sirak. Chapo!

Now let´s see what Dookuu got to say about it.

18. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    His reply? Force Choke, red lightsaber up their rectum. ;)

Gonna have to think on it really. It's not easy trying to play a psychotic clone that thinks he's a Jedi, but behaves more like the Sith Lord he's cloned from and has manic tantrums when faced with the truth.

Tapatalk Signature
    ----------
    Use the light switch, Luke. Trust your feelings!

Jedi General Gelderd likes this.
  19. Lukes_Apprentice

Lukes_Apprentice Jedi Master star 3

Oct 15, 2008
    I'm not sure wwhat would have happened I'm sure given lando's former life connection he would have heard about his dad surfacing sooner or later. Lando would have felt that he need to either a) help or b) stop him at which point he goes back to alliance. That is just me though.

20. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    So I just had the pleasure of reading through the whole game on my new pad and I think I have identified four storylines so far.

1. Oson and the "Neimodian Conspiracy" with Lando and davenport on two other ends of that plot.

2. The Imperial Game of Thrones with satelite plots like rogue Imperials.

3. The Rebellion and their quest to secure the Outer Rim (with Tie Phantoms in the mix, I sense a mission coming up)

4. Naboo, whatever is going on on Naboo.

21. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    I think I know what the weapon is that Oson thinks will grant him power. He's going to be disappointed.

I wonder if my clone subconsciously knows as one of the fragmented memories he's buried. Ha, he's a third source if so.

Tapatalk Signature
    ----------
    Use the light switch, Luke. Trust your feelings!

22. SirakRomar

Mar 30, 2007
    Feel free to PM me about your suspision and I can determine what memories you could have gotten from Dooku . . .

23. SirakRomar

Mar 30, 2007
    Well, I have been asked so often . . . I wanna throw a question out there, simply because so many people seem to be interested in the topic. Should The Clone Wars TV series be part of our canon? I must say I think that´s a bit too much EU, but if people feel it should I am ready to reconsider. Opinions, please.

24. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    I think the Movie should at least, since its well, was on the big screen. I consider the film at least Episode 2.5.

25. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    My gut feeling is no. Maybe allow the vessels and vehicles?