main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OOC It´s a Trap! Episode VII OOC/Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by SirakRomar, Apr 5, 2013.

1. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Glad to hear that she and Draco are OK at least.
    Darth RL snags another one... *sigh*

I do hope things get better soon!

2. DarkLordoftheFins

DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2007
    So do I, but now that I have got some details it is probably good to assume she might need a few more days to sort things out ... a question that might help though ...

WHO IS STILL ON BOARD?

If you are like this post please ...

3. LordTroepfchen

LordTroepfchen Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 9, 2007
    TSG is in holiday but I know she is eager to see this continue ... so consider her like given

4. Lukes_Apprentice

Lukes_Apprentice Jedi Master star 3

Oct 15, 2008
    This is back maybe??? Errr I have to think about it I have so many obligations.

5. SirakRomar

SirakRomar Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 30, 2007
    Well, this was a good game as long as it lasted, was it? I totally loved how things began to develop and how things came together. And then I left and it all fell apart.

I have seen this before and I always felt kinda left alone by my GMs and it hurts me quite a bit I might have left some of you with that feeling.

DRL left me no choice and I just wanted to lay this game to rest with my sincere apologies I could not deliver more of the promise I made to my players.

Yours

Claire

P.S.

What I can offer is that anybody who wishes to know what my plans for his characters and the game where can PM me and I will try to let you know what we missed.

6. Jedi General Gelderd

Jedi General Gelderd Jedi Master star 5

Mar 6, 2004
    Claire, just nice to see you again and hopefully DRL is under control?

It was a fantastic game and I loved it, it was really linking together well. Thank you for your efforts, and I look forward to your next one if you ever take up a story again!

:)

7. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    I am so glad to see your pale avatar once more with a fresh time stamp I am alright with letting go without hurt feelings, this game may go silently into the night. (After it whispers the hidden plans of course ;) )

Although I also hope you are back and back for good, this place was not the same without your thrilling posts and was diminished by you and others absences. Though others have come here, it still rings true that they merely expand the place but can never fill the empty echoes of the missing.

Welcome back. [face_alien]

8. SirakRomar

SirakRomar Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 30, 2007
    I know what you mean, Mitth. So many old friends have fader into the realm of legend ...

Thanks everybody for the warm welcome back. It means A LOT to me :)

Jedi General Gelderd likes this.