main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

It can never be the same

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by HimitsuNo, May 5, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HimitsuNo

HimitsuNo Jedi Youngling

Apr 21, 2000
    The colors of dusk flowed through the forests of yavin. The faint orange-red light cast a blury shadow of a quickly moving figure. Fehu leaned against the trunk of the massive tree. The leaves shifted and slowly floated down to the ground as he shifted his position to sit down. The wind blew cooling his sweaty face. With a long exhale he closed his eyes and began to meditate. "Fehu? come here" A voice rang through the forest and reached the ears of Fehu and he instantly knew it was his master and he leaped down to the ground landed lightly with almost no sound. He dashed in the dirrection from which his master Jera's voice had come from. He reached his camp sight and saw Jera standing at the edge waiting for him. Fully clothed in Jedi robes Jera stood a average hight man, he seemed normal, nothing special about him, if he wasnt clothed in Jedi robes he wouldn't be taken as a Jedi at first glance. But if you stop and look at him, take a gaze into his light blue eyes there was someting about him. He just had this aire about him that gave him an impressive presence there was no mistaking it he was a powerfull man, one not to be trifeled with. Fehu stoped infront of him, "Master". Jera noded and handed him a thin holocard. "This came in this morning just after you left to train" Jera stated. Fehu steped away and turned it on. The face of his long time friend Isa appeared, but unlike normal, her face was emotionless, almost angry. She had started training in the jedi arts about the same time that Fehu had. They hadn't talked for some time and he couldnt wait to see what she had to say. "Fehu, I need to speak with you, meet me on Tatoine, you know where." And with out any good byes her picture dissapeared. Right then he felt a sickening feeling, like cold hands reaching around his neck, the cold unsetteling feeling shot through his entire body. He turned to Jera and noticed that his was already looking at him. They both noded and began to pack up. They both knew...something was very wrong, they both had felt it, a great disturbence in the of the force.

2. Jedi Milan-Kenobi

Jedi Milan-Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 7, 2000
    Heehehe Himitsuno posted YEah! I will work with you!

3. HimitsuNo

HimitsuNo Jedi Youngling

Apr 21, 2000
    Jera and Fehu left that night for Tatoine.

[This message has been edited by HimitsuNo (edited 05-08-2000).]

4. HimitsuNo

HimitsuNo Jedi Youngling

Apr 21, 2000
    "Master" Fehu turned to Jera. "Yes?" Jera reply'd. "Can you tell whats wrong?". Jera frowned and looked out the view port gazeing off into the endless darkness of space, almost as if he was trying to avoid the question. "No, it is beyond my perception, but one thing is for sure, something is terriably wrong." Fehu noded. "Think it has anything to do with Isa?" could she be in trouble, is she hurt, could the cold icy feeling that ran down his back have anthing to do with her? These thoughts plagued his mind ever since he saw her emotionless face on taht holo-card.

Jera sighed "I dont think so...but you must never rule out anything." Fehu bowed to his master "Yes master" then headed to the back of the ship for rest.

Fehu traveled down the hallway, but stoped at the view window to take a long gaze. He stood there for a considerable amount of time. Getting lost in the deepness of a starless void. He sighed, his thoughts were on Isa, she was his best friend, he was worried.

5. HimitsuNo

HimitsuNo Jedi Youngling

Apr 21, 2000
    AHH IS ANYONE READING THIS?!?!...please someone respond, I'll keep writeing but I just reeely want someone to read it, it kinda defeats the purpose if no one reads it...well just venting...ok anyway:

The ship landed on Tation at dawn. The hot steam shot from either side of the landing platform as Fehu and Jera stood at the edge of the walk way.

They steped down and looked around. Fehu smiled slightly at the familiar desolate endless desert of Tatoine. The heat Distorted the horizon. They both took a deap breath, checked for their lightsabers, pulled over the hood of their robes, and steped out into the endless sand.

6. HimitsuNo

HimitsuNo Jedi Youngling

Apr 21, 2000
    "Well...which way?" Jera asked Fehu. Fehu glanced around and pointed out to his left "Its that way". The two began a long treck to the meeting place. An old shack which they thought was abandoned by some hermit, but they liked to tell their friends that it was where they kept their pet kyte dragon.

They made it up into a formidable fort, they used to take their lunches out there and meet to spend the day together. They were reely the best of friends. Fehu became lost in a flood of memories as he saw it on the distorted horizon. As they aproached Jera asked Fehu "Do you want me to go in with you or do you want me to wait outside?". "Wait outside, master" Fehu answered.

Old torn cloths flaped in the dry wind as he steped into the structure. Looking around he saw that the wall was falling appart and the roof was virtually gone. The hot dry air swirled around him. Out of the corner of his eye he caught a dark cloth among his the dusty white torn pieces fliping around him. But the dark cloth dissapered when he turned to look dirrectally at it. Then he heard a menaceing chuckl behind him as he heard the all to familiar hum of a light saber.

7. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    I just read your story.
    What is the timeline?
    It is fine. Keep it up.

8. HimitsuNo

HimitsuNo Jedi Youngling

Apr 21, 2000
    Hey, well my friend and good fanfic writer and if your reading this then you should check her's out to its reely good.

her first one is: Forum16/HTML/000370.html Forum16/HTML/000370.html

and this is the sequal: Forum16/HTML/000668.html Forum16/HTML/000668.html

Sorry cant post today Ive got mothers day to attend to, I might later tonight though

-HimitsuNo

9. HimitsuNo

HimitsuNo Jedi Youngling

Apr 21, 2000
    Hey, well my friend and good fanfic writer and if your reading this then you should check her's out to its reely good.

her first one is: Forum16/HTML/000370.html Forum16/HTML/000370.html

and this is the sequal: Forum16/HTML/000668.html Forum16/HTML/000668.html

Sorry cant post today Ive got mothers day to attend to, I might later tonight though

-HimitsuNo

10. Jedi Milan-Kenobi

Jan 7, 2000
    Thankx for the plug Himitsuno...but there's no one who is really paying attention to the second one besides you.

Did you want me to add on to this?

11. HimitsuNo

HimitsuNo Jedi Youngling

Apr 21, 2000
    Instinctivly he pulled his lightsaber from his belt and activated it whiping his body into a ready position effortlessly. Quickly reaching out with the force he sences the position of the saber. He turns to it and blocks moments before it flys down ontop of his head. He pushes against it and emediately throws his hand up sending a rippel of force in the dirrection of the attacker. But his is canceled out and he is hit by a stronger one and is blown into the adjacent room. The room was completely dark and he could see nothing. He closes turns to the hole in the wall which he entered through and through the dimly lit entryway he sees a crimson blade spin in his direction. He doges and watches it floats to the height of what he believed to be the hands of his opponent.

A fury of jabs and slashes ensued. He quickly moved his blade up then to the side, jumped avoiding a leg shot, brings his blade up to his side and felt the heat of the saber as it swung into his. He pushed off of it and leaped back. Reaching out with the force he he calls for his master. Instantly the wall to his right broke open collapsed as Jera leaped in and pulled him out. He turned around and saw his attacker for the first time. It was cloaked in black robes and was hooded, The face was unvisable. The figure ran at him and leaped into the air but the ceiling colapsed before he made it outside and buried it was burried. "Are you ok?". Fehu stagered then fell and blacked out.

Once he woke up he was back the ship. "Your awake" a voice from his side. Jera stood next to him and pointed at his side. Fehu for the first time he felt the pain. The side of his arm was burning with pain. He looked at it and saw a it was terriably burned. The burn came went from his sholder to half way down his forarm. He was hurt bad. He layed back "master did it survive?". "I couldnt find it in the rubbel, there is no way to know, but I would bet it did". Fehu flenched as a he was only now feeling the full pain of the wound. "Rest now" Jera walked out of the room. "Yes master" he murmered.

12. HimitsuNo

HimitsuNo Jedi Youngling

Apr 21, 2000
    oh by the way rebelmom this takes place in pre-TPM time. anyway thats all for tonight I believe.

-HimitsuNo cool.gif 

13. Rhia

Rhia Jedi Youngling

Apr 21, 2000
    Hey HimitsuNo! Guess who? (I'll give you a hint, I occasionally have purple eyes and a very bad temper.) Great Fic. Keep writing. (Love the names.)

14. HimitsuNo

HimitsuNo Jedi Youngling

Apr 21, 2000
    HEY, YAH!!, cool good, glad to get some more people reading, and better yet their freinds...well ill post some more soon but its milan's turn so dont talk to me...she gets to write the next entry.

-HimitsuNo

15. Jedi Milan-Kenobi

Jan 7, 2000
    "Master, what do you think it was?" Fehu asked Jera. Holding his now throbbing head. "It sure did hurt."

"I don't know." Jera answered truthfully. "I just don't know." Jera looked out the view port. "What do you think it is?"

Fehu shook his head. "I've never seen anything like it." Fehu tried to lean up but Jera gently pushed him back to lay down.

"Rest now." Jera told Fehu gently. "Just rest." Jera waved his hand to put Fehu into a force induced slumber. Jera was certaintly confused about the situation. His first thought he tried to supress.

If he was correct the whole Jedi Order is at stake, at an evil more deadlier than ever seen before.

16. Jedi Milan-Kenobi

Jan 7, 2000
    HimitsuNo: Hope you approved.

17. HimitsuNo

HimitsuNo Jedi Youngling

Apr 21, 2000
    As soon as they arrived on Correscant they schedueled a meeting with the

jedi council.

After explaining their encounter on tatoine to the head council member

the jedi on the council exchanged worried glances. "We will discuss the

situation and call on you when we have decided how to proceed". Fehu and

Jera bowed, turned, and left.

The council members sat in scilence, communicating with out words. A

thick cold breeze blew through the chamber, but there was no open

passage to be found. They all knew...none of them dared to say the

cursed word aloud, but they all knew...Sith...

[This message has been edited by HimitsuNo (edited 06-01-2000).]

18. HimitsuNo

HimitsuNo Jedi Youngling

Apr 21, 2000
    never mind this post, sorry

[This message has been edited by HimitsuNo (edited 06-01-2000).]

19. video567

video567 Jedi Youngling

Jun 15, 2000
    hi im just curious if anyone uses paint shop pro for they films.. i dont have photoshop but im sure i can get it i just dont feel like spending 500 bucks if i can use psp6.0 if anyone can help me out with this let me know. thanks

20. BPJedi

BPJedi Jedi Youngling

May 15, 2000
    You can go check out http://www.alienskin.comwww.alienskin.com
    they have the eyecandy plug-in.It has an outer glow effect similar to photoshops.I am not sure how much it costs though.

21. video567

video567 Jedi Youngling

Jun 15, 2000
    heythanks ill look into it! but i gess abetter question is i know people move their films to photoshop edit them then flatten them or something can this be done with psp 6.0?

22. Purp

Purp Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 19, 1999
    http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/2062/fencers.jpg http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/2062/fencers.jpg

This was accomplished with the demo version of Paintshop Pro without any plugins. Just follow the directions given in the tutorial for Photoshop, they work for Paintshop Pro as well. (note: This picture used the older tutorial, not the one that just came out)

23. video567

video567 Jedi Youngling

Jun 15, 2000
    cool ive done some light saber pics in paintshop i need to find them they are in my old computer but my consern is people use photoshop to make the films into filmstrips or something then they edit the pictures then they flaten them to move them back topremiere or another similar program can all this be done with paint shop? does anyone know?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.