main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

"It Happens every Time." 3-4 years Post TPM. Romance. Obi-torture.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Siri_the_Angel, Sep 19, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Siri_the_Angel

Siri_the_Angel Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 23, 2001
    Time: 3-4 years post TPM.

I think this story will fit the song "It happens every time"pretty well. Its a romance between 2 Jedi. Any guesses of who? I'll use JA characters. Actually, alot of the main characters are from JA. I'll make the first post later today, tomorrow is the latest. If you've read any of my other stories, or have looked at my name, you should find guessing who its about pretty easy.

2. baby_cakes

baby_cakes Jedi Youngling

Jul 25, 2001
    I can't wait to see what happens!

3. R2-D2_the_Droid

R2-D2_the_Droid Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 23, 2001
    I know who it is, and I'll read it. I'm not saying because i was told and don't want to spoil it. -R2

4. Siri_the_Angel

Aug 23, 2001
    Here's the first post. Its a bit short, but oh, well.

?There are complaints about the government on Kegan. As you were there as a padawan on a mission, you were selected to settle this matter. I suggest you fill Anakin in on the planet?s past. We are also sending two other Jedi,? Mace Windu told twenty-nine year old Obi-Wan Kenobi. ?You are dismissed.?

Obi-Wan bowed and walked out of the council room. He had just been told of his mission on the planet of Kegan. He wondered briefly who the other Jedi were and if he would run into Davi. He stopped wondering and went to find his apprentice.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

?Try and jump a little higher-? a Jedi knight was saying to one of the students in Anakin?s class.

Anakin sighed. Siri was helping out in his class that day. She was great at gymnastics and kept teaching them confusing moves, like quadruple back-flips, ending in double-somersaults. They were supposed to confuse their opponents, but most of the students were confused themselves! Anakin wondered who had taught the knight the gymnastic moves.

He looked up to see Obi-Wan appear in the doorway. He glanced at his teacher, who nodded, and he ran out of the room quickly, his speed surprising a few students.

Obi-Wan raised his eyebrows, ?Why are you hurrying? The floor isn?t on fire is it??

Anakin gasped for breath, ?I couldn?t wait to get away from that class! I can?t stand quadruple-flips, let alone ones that end in somersaults! They?re impossible!?

Obi-Wan was starting to become confused, ?Who?s teaching you that? It?s difficult and confusing.?

?Siri Tachi.?

?I should have guessed.?

?I?m not gonna ask why, but why did you pull me out of class? I?m not in trouble, am I??

?No, we have a mission to the planet of Kegan. I was there on mission as a padawan, and they are now having trouble with their government. We?re being sent along with two other Jedi.? Obi-Wan told his nervous padawan.

?Who else is being sent?? Anakin asked curiously.

Obi-Wan shrugged, ?The council didn?t say. We?ll find out soon enough, I?m sure.?

Anakin nodded, ?When do we leave??

?Tomorrow morning.?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Obi-Wan rubbed his eyes once more before walking onto the landing platform. It was 6:30, and no matter how early he was used to getting up, it was still too early. His eager padawan had already boarded the ship. Anakin was anxious to explore the ship and see what other Jedi had come with them. He saw a tall figure boarding the ship, and spotting the elaborate headress, he realized that it was Adi Gallia. Which meant that since her padawan had recently been knighted and she had not taken on another one yet, the other Jedi was a knight or a master.

?Wait up!? Obi-Wan turned to see Siri hurrying towards him. ?Is Anakin already on the ship? Adi is.?

Obi-Wan nodded. Of course the council would send Adi and Siri, since they had also been there in the past. ?Yes, he woke up and ran right out to the ship. He?s probably talking to the captain, or inspecting the astro-droids.?

Siri laughed, ?I just hope he doesn?t decide to re-program them, or we?ll wind up on the wrong side of the galaxy!?

Obi-Wan smiled as they boarded the ship, ?He?ll set them for Naboo, probably. We?ll visit the queen for a mission.?

?Is Anakin still in contact with her??

?No, not really.?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

?NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!? Obi-Wan jumped up. It was just like his padawan days, always waking up to someone screaming ?noooo?. He realized it was Anakin and shook the boy awake.

?Are you alright? Did you have a nightmare or something?? Obi-Wan asked his horrified and half-asleep padawan.

Siri and Adi joined them, and stood in the doorway, both rubbing their eyes.

?I-I was doing quadruple-backflips and double somersaults, and I accidently flipped off the landing platform!?

Obi-Wan smirked at Siri, who shot him a glare. ?I think I know where that dream came from.?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

?I can?t believe that you?re giving

5. _Cerasi_

_Cerasi_ Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 23, 2001
  6. Cheryl_Kenobi

Cheryl_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

May 6, 2001
  7. Knight_Maria

Knight_Maria Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 4, 2001
    LOL!!! :D poor Ani, being haunted by his teachers at night. :)

8. Jenn-Kenobi

Jenn-Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 3, 2001
    Uh oh. This is too weird. I had an idea to have Obi as a Knight and have to deal with Kegan again.

This is a good start. Post soon please.

Obi and Siri are actting like kids. :D :D :D

9. ThatJediGirl

ThatJediGirl Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2001
    Great Start [face_love] Post more soon, it's nice to see the new writers starting stories [face_love] Keep it Up :)

10. Siri_the_Angel

Aug 23, 2001
    Here's a short post, I don't have to reply to all the replies right now, so thanks everyone!

Obi-Wan gave Siri a sarcastically innocent smile, ?She might be a kid, but I?m not.?

Siri glared back, ?I?m barely younger than you. In age, that is. But in brains and maturity, I?m decades ahead! So why don?t you go watch hollot-cartoons, or play Simon-Says??

Adi cut in again, ?If you two don?t stop fighting, I?ll put you both in time out!?

The two knights stared at the council member in shock, ?You can?t do that,? Obi-Wan told her in a challenging voice.

Siri decided to defend her former master, ?She can?t do that, but she can slice your head off with a lightsaber! Now that I?m thinking of it, why don?t you go ahead? I wouldn?t mind if he died.?

Adi sighed, ?I?m not murdering anyone. Both of you leave the room and calm down, NOW!?

The two knights sulkily left the room, pouting and going out opposite doors.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

?What?s with you, Master?? Anakin asked Obi-Wan in confusion as to why his master was stomping around the room, muttering things in a low voice.

Obi-Wan looked at his apprentice, ?Siri is such a brat! She keeps fighting with me, and then Adi started treating us both like little kids! Is that a reason to be mad??

?Um, yes.?

?Good, because I am mad. No, I?m much, much worse than mad. I?m furious!? Obi-Wan shouted.

Anakin was starting to be frightened by his master?s change of attitude.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Siri quickly slashed through each droid, imagining it was Obi-Wan. She really hated him, and it made her feel better to destroy soimething she was imagining was him.

Adi frowned at the girl, ?You almost never feel battle emotions. Don?t start now. Just imagine that its what it is.?

?But then it wouldn?t be so fun!?

Adi merely sighed, ?Maybe you should apologize.?

Siri glanced at her, ?What for??

Adi groaned, ?Just apologize!?

11. Siri_the_Angel

Aug 23, 2001
    Cerasi: Thanks.

Cheryl_Kenobi: Thank you!

Knight_Maria: I'm starting to feel bad for him.....

Jenn_Kenobi: That is weird!

ThatJediGirl: Thanks, I'll try.

12. ThatJediGirl

ThatJediGirl Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2001
    Wow- you talk about Bratty- look at Obi Wan! LOL! They are both acting like children.

Great Postie Siri ;)

13. Siri_the_Angel

Aug 23, 2001
    ThatJediGirl: Thanks! :) How imature can they get?

14. Siri_the_Angel

Aug 23, 2001
    Up! I might post today. Is anyone reading this?

15. Sarah_K

Sarah_K Jedi Master star 4

Jun 10, 2001
    Just a quick (permitted) post to let you know I'm reading this Siri! It' great, I love it! You are getting better and better and better and better...

I really like the way you do Siri and Obi! Hey I have a question, Do you have any idea who came up with the name Tachi for Siri??? I don't! And I only ever saw it on Starwars.com! Hmmmm.. ;) Anyhoo great work and I'll be reading! :)

--SiriGallia

16. Siri_the_Angel

Aug 23, 2001
    SiriGallia: Thanks, I was confused for a moment when i read your post. I didn't recognize the icon and didn't realize it was you until I read the signature. I don't know who came up with her name. It sounds like 'touchy' so it could be the creator's idea of a joke, becuase Siri can be a bit touchy.

17. SiriGallia

SiriGallia Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2001
    Woops, that was me Siri, but my Sis was still logged in and I forgot to Logoff! ;)

Yeah maybe that's it ;) Siri Touchy ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.