1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

NSWRPF Archive "It has already begun." The world of the Matrix

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by JediCouncilMaster, Dec 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediCouncilMaster Jedi Youngling

star 6
    OOC: I am so sorry about that, you guys. O:)

The Merovingian roamed around his club house nervously. He had the datapad in his possession, he locked it up safely guarded with his life and the life of his loyal men. Though, he didn't have the knowledge to operate such a device. He knew it was something very important because everyone spoke about it.

He took a sip of his French wine and cursed in his foreign language. His hair was slicked back perfectly and his expensive trenchcoat whirled about by the currents of the wind. He glanced at the wooden oak grandfather clock then back at the door behind him. He was in the main room, walking back and forth from his tedious meeting with the others.

His men walked around the club, some enjoying their drinks, others chatted. He decided to sit down on his leather couch, and looked down below the balcony. He was sitting next to Persephone who was examining her make-up with a compact mirror.

The Merovingian was afraid that someone in his inner-circle would betray him. He couldn't trust anyone at this time, not even his sweet wife. A Rogue Agent could come right through those doors, or a band of Rebels marching down the aisle. Or perhaps Agent Stephens himself could force the Merovingian to turn in the datapad.

No one knew though. No one would think that someone like the Merovingian would keep such a thing. He wasn't an expert at this. He's a rich man that wants more power and more things for himself. A crime-lord, a rebellious program living the Matrix like no other.

Rada shuffled in the driver's seat when the police officer stopped her on the side of the road. He blinded her accidentely with the blinding rays of the flashlight. He inspected the inside of the car, looking for anything suspicious.

"You an officer? What are you doing in this vehicle. Didn't you listen to dispatch that you were supposed to regroup with the others. Let me see your officer's Idenitification lisence. C'mon I don't have all day, miss." The officer urged.

"Hey bud!" The officer looked at his partner who came up behind him. "Is this thing still valid?" He asked and snatched the lisence from Rada's grip impolitely.

The two officer's paused for a moment, looked at each other, then studied Rada suspiciously.

"Miss, would you step out of the car? But before you do that, shut off the engine." The officer ordered and stepped back, giving her room to exit the vehicle.

Rada would have to find a way to make the cops believe that she was one of them or else things won't look so good...
    />
  2. dontlookatmethatway Jedi Knight

star 3
    IC: Rogue Agent O?Connor and Nine Clones
    Apartment, Mega City

O?Connor leaned back in his chair and flipped through the Complete Works of Shakespeare. He had just finished A Midsummer Night?s Dream and was starting in on Richard the Third. O?Connor had really enjoyed A Midsummer Night?s Dream, especially the character of Puck. He had begun memorizing several of Puck?s passages. He put the book down. O?Connor knew he couldn?t hide from the problems facing him by reading. The Agents would soon be coming after him. He needed a new strategy. And he had devised one. O?Connor had recruited a lot of clones to help him in his fight and now had nine. Each one of the Agents would now be outnumbered 3-to-1. He had stolen new weapons from a military arsenal. Each clone now carried a machine gun in addition to their standard Desert Eagle. O?Connor also had his clones carrying grenades for use against the Agents. There was a third change in strategy as well. It was rumored that the Merovingian, a powerful program, had a datapad that contained all the codes and information for the Matrix. He wasn't very hopeful that it existed, but if it did, if he could get his hands on it, he could destroy both the threats facing him. O?Connor had no illusions about the position that he was in. Despite his power, he was on the brink of destruction. On one side were the rebels. They were determined to destroy the Matrix-something that O?Connor didn?t want. On the other side there were the machines. They were just as determined to wipe him and all the other rogue programs out. He needed to take drastic action. The last thing he had done was change the names of his clones. O?Connor had decided that the simple naming scheme of ?One?, ?Two?, and ?Three? was inadequate. He wanted something more impressive. After much thought, he finally settled on naming them after ancient heroes of the past, like Beowulf, Achilles, Cuchulainn, Hector. He rose from his seat. Time to resurface. Time to get that datapad. Time to destroy his opponents!

Tag: Myself
  3. JediCouncilMaster Jedi Youngling

star 6
    OOC: I'm gonna take matters to my own hands and create another Agent character for myself. That's 3 characters, can you believe that!

Name: Agent Roswell
    Appearance: Light skinned. Stern, serious look. Brown parted and gelled hair. Brown eyes. Tall and slightly bigger and muscular build.
    Personality: Harsh, persistent, seems to carry similar human personalities
    Clothing: Standard Green Agent uniform
    Inventory/Weapons: .50 AE Desert Eagle
    Vehicle: Anything he can aquire
    Race/Program: Agent
    Purpose: Protect the Matrix, destroy its anomalies, keep the Matrix realm a secret.
    Affiliation: Agent
    Skills: Weapons handling, driving skills, hand-to-hand combat, etc
    Biography: Was sent as a replacement to substitute for Agent Thompson, who has failed his purpose and was sent to deletion. He now fights alongside Agent Stephens and will continue to do his purpose.

Agent Stephens and Agent Roswell
    Mega City - Federal Building

Agent Roswell was sent in the Matrix, created by the main-frame, to replace and substitute Agent Thompson. He quickly possessed a Police Officer in the Federal Building where Agent Stephens was.

He entered the room and met up with him. Stephens examined him carefully. Roswell examined back.

"There seems to be a problem." Stephens said in monotone. "The Rebels." Roswell replied. "No. O'Connor." Stephens corrected. "The Rogue Agent." Roswell said informatively. They stood side to side, both of them looking out the window, which overlooked the city.

"We'll need a search running..." Stephens ordered. "It has already begun." Roswell answered.

Now the Police were searching for O'Connor. He somwhow disappeared in thin air. No one saw him. He's planning something...something big.

The Agents seem to be acting in a hive-mind. Thinking the same thing. They continued to wait until O'Connor would make a move.

TAG: O'Connor/Others/>
  4. Darth_Vaders_cousin Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    IC: White
    Brunhilda

White's hands were quikcly with in his white suit coat...grasping the Kimber's with in.

Slowly but surely he slid them out...quiet as a mouse...no...quiet as a dead mouse.

He didn't draw them completely yet...and if the officers looked back, they would assume he was looking for a badge.

"Agent 47, might I remind you we are code black." He spoke, loud enough for the cops to hear. He hoped they would assume that, given the Secrete Police ID card, and his use of a code name, Code Black meant something alongs the lines of 'if you tell them you've gotta kill them' or, like it did in the ER, Super Contagous Bio-Warfare Outbreak....or something like that.

Really, atleast to the crew of the Last Bolt, Code Black meant little more than gun it and I'll shoot them. Which is exactly what he hoped FS would do.

Tag: Alls Ya'lls
  5. JediCouncilMaster Jedi Youngling

star 6
    GM

Both police officers overheard the chatter on Rada's communication device. They both looked at each other for a moment and then back at the female.

"Code Black? I've never heard of such a thing. Now step out of the vehicle, miss!" The officer urged, getting more impatient by the second. He slammed his hand onto the roof of the car, showing how frustrated he was at this moment.

"Slowly, hot cakes." The other joked.

She would either have to cooperate or fight and risk her life, including the life of her other Rebel friends....

TAG: REBELS
  6. Darth_Joesha Jedi Master

star 4
    ooc: Sorry about the long wait. I don't really have an excuse.

ic: Maya

Maya stood slowly and kept her fists clenched jsut in case as she walked into the heart of the Merovingian's domain. He was sitting there surrounded by women in PVC with only one she recognised from her last time here. Persephone, Maya didn't know how she put up with her husbands constant cheating right in front of her.
    "Persephone, how are you?" Maya asked walking straight past the Merovingian, she'd come to him later.

tag: Twins, Merovingian, Persephone
  7. Sith-I-5 Force Ghost

star 5
    IC: Forty-Seven

Things seemed to be escalating, and the police officers not going for the Secret Police thing.
    He didn?t want Rada getting out of the vehicle; not like they were in the bullet-proof thing for their health?.well actually, they were.
    This was becoming an un-necessary risk.

"Agent 47, might I remind you we are code black." White stated from the back, using their code for ?gun the engine and I?ll shoot them?.

He hoped to God that his colleague wouldn?t try to shoot through the bullet-proof windows, as they would have slugs ricocheting inside the van and he doubted an Agent could evade injury for long in that situation.

"Code Black? I've never heard of such a thing. Now step out of the vehicle, miss!" The officer urged, getting more impatient by the second. He slammed his hand onto the roof of the van, showing how frustrated he was at this moment.

"Slowly, hot cakes." The other joked.

Boring conversation anyway, Forty-Seven thought, pressing his toes down on the accelerator pedal, throwing the vehicle forward without pause.

Tag: Cops (now controlled by JCM), Rada, White, others
  8. Livi-Wan Force Ghost

star 4
    Rada, Rip

Things had been going from bad to worse. The cops had totally failed to buy the secret police ruse (the first time in Rada's experience for this ever to happen), and now they were demanding in the most demeaning terms that Rada step out of the vehicle. Not that she was planning to- it was safe here, she had easy access to any variety of concealed weaponry, and above al it was bulletproof. Fortunatley, Forty-Seven pre-empted the order she was about to give and, as Rada opened her mouth to give a command, floored the accelerator, causing the SUV to shoot off towards the bridge at an almost ridiculous speed.

Feeling somewhat relieved, Rada settled back into the seat, only to move forward again as, on the dashboard, her mobile phone emitted a loud noise. She'd forgotten to hang up again. Quickly, she pressed the button and sat back again, sighing loudly and pinching the bridge of her nose.

"Nakhlebnik (Parasite)." she commented to no-one in particular.

[TAG No-one in particular]
  9. Slanir_Tezneech Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: Phantom

Phantom began to folow Ryan but stopped as Ryan paused opening the door, he was going to ask why but he thought it was nothing, he walked closely behind and followed in casually, he glanced around for a small bit, his eyes unseen under the sunglasses but he was watching each figure in the Lobby like a hawk, he was checking there hand movements and if they were patroling, he stopped and looked to the door as it closed behind him, he turned back to Ryan and whispered "What do you think now".

TAG: Ryan
  10. JediCouncilMaster Jedi Youngling

star 6
    Ryan Caine
    Mega City Police Dept

The teenage Rebel felt a sudden chill climb up his spine. His hands tingled, wanting to shoot every single officer on sight. He couldn't though. It would be suicide, if he were to do so. Not only that, but he didn't know where the two Rebels were. He was beginning to get nervous and cower in fear. The bad thing was, if the officers notified dispatch, or vice versa, about this, then Agents would start to get involved. Ryan hoped that that would never happen. He wanted to do this quickly yet efficiently.

"Remain calm, that's all. Don't attract attention whatsoever." Ryan said meekly.

The two Rebels began to roam around the hallways and rooms of the building. Officers of any rank, glanced at the Rebels, examining their rather odd uniform. They didn't stop them however...or not yet...

TAG: Phantom

GM

Both police officers jumped in surprise as the female driver sped away in a flash. The officers unholstered their weapons. Although, one was stupid enough to fire at the fleeing vehicle.

"Whoa! Whoa!" The first officer said in surprise, watching his partner fire his standard issue pistol at the car. Some were able to hit the car, but was unable to hit the vulnerable parts such as the tire.

The officer in lead, pulled his partner close and scolded him.

"Next time, fire when ordered to. Hurry we gotta catch 'em!" The officer nodded in reply and both ran to their police cruiser. Then the chase was on...

TAG: Rebels

Mega City - Federal Building

"Dispatch! Dispatch! Vehicle sped away! Couldn't make out make of vehicle, I'll get to it when I can!" The officer yelled on the police scanner.

"10-4. Caution to all units. The suspect may be well armed. More info along the way..." Dispatch commented.

The two Agents looked back ,paused for a while, then looked at each other. They both nodded and started to unravel their plan.

"The Rebels..." Stephens said in an incomplete sentence. "...Must be stopped." Roswell finished the sentence, both speaking in monotone.

They then ran out of the building and headed for a car they could aquire, primarily Stephens Black Audi A6. Stephens was in the driver's seat while Roswell was in the passenger side. The engine roared to life and sped away onto the streets....

TAG: Rebels

/>/>
  11. LightWarden Force Ghost

star 4
    Terpsichore
    The usual

Well, now things were getting interesting. The cops were going to do their jobs and chase them, while the team would do their best to lose them. Most likely, it would draw a lot of attention and involve a lot of property damage, but that was par for the course.

One thing was bothering her though...

"What are we here for?"

Survival and anamoly aside, she wasn't too sure of what their objective was at the moment.

OOC: Okay, somewhat confused here. If the agents are referring to this group, why us? What on the faux-earth possible could flag us as Rebels, rather than just being an oddly dressed group of organized criminals? Why the agents?

Now if Captain Destructo went after us, that I'd understand. But agents?
  12. JediCouncilMaster Jedi Youngling

star 6
    OOC: Ok, ok. You don't obviously understand the Agents' role and purpose. They act in a similar way like computer anti-virus programs, which are in modern day computers. They are notified by the Mainframe "Heart, soul, and brain" of the Matrix system. Now when a disturbance is caught, like when a computer finds a virus (etc) inside, the mainframe is immediately notified. Now the mainframe then tells the Agent{s} (Via earpeice) of this disturbance.
  13. LightWarden Force Ghost

star 4
    OOC: I understand that part, but how is driving like a maniac considered a disturbance worthy of Agents?
  14. JediCouncilMaster Jedi Youngling

star 6
    OOC: Let me go into detail, straight into the point. The Rebel sped away, am I correct? She ,no doubt, disobeyed the officer's orders. Now any police unit would try to intercept her. The Agents ,however, are involved, since they form an alliance with the Law. They're just preparing themselves in case something went wrong. They're not like, going for the kill. Just to let you know.
  15. LightWarden Force Ghost

star 4
    OOC: Just seems like an overkill situation, having Agents on standby for just about anything in a major city. Like Batman going after Litterbugs. Moving on.
  16. JediCouncilMaster Jedi Youngling

star 6
    OOC: Well, Agents will always be Agents. It's how they're programmed. Upgraded versions, these days...Carry on.
  17. Sith-I-5 Force Ghost

star 5
    IC: Forty_Seven, Brunhilda

Driving one-handed, Forty-Seven triggered his earpiece: "Rip, Honey. You are going to have to oil those fingers, baby, cos we need you to do some serious typing. We upset some cops, so, knowing how petty and anal the Agents can be some days, we have probably attracted some. We need,"
    He glanced around for a quick head count, "five motorbikes with helmets, three landline locations on this side of the bridge, three on the far side of the bridge; and hell, if the Agents are going to respond to every little act of civil disobedience, see if you can trigger every burglar and intruder alarm on the Lower East Side."

The van swung round a passenger-packed tram as it went down the hill on two parallel silvery rails, then accelerated towards the briidge that loomed larger in the view ahead.

Tag: Rip, the rest, the cops
  18. Sith-I-5 Force Ghost

star 5
    OOC: Aha, so that is what a double post is...
  19. Livi-Wan Force Ghost

star 4
    Rip

"Rip, Honey. You are going to have to oil those fingers, baby, cos we need you to do some serious typing. We upset some cops, so, knowing how petty and anal the Agents can be some days, we have probably attracted some. We need, five motorbikes with helmets, three landline locations on this side of the bridge, three on the far side of the bridge; and hell, if the Agents are going to respond to every little act of civil disobedience, see if you can trigger every burglar and intruder alarm on the Lower East Side."

Rip looked up from her mug of tea. This is what happened when she left the screen for five poxy minutes- chaos erupted. And she hadn't even been allowed to drop anything on anyone, yet. Though Forty-Seven was going the right way about it with his persistent 'honey's. Putting down the mug, Rip pulled out her keyboard and cracked her knuckles.

"I'll get right on it, baldie." she informed Forty-Seven, before commencing to deliver everything on Forty-Seven's shopping list. The sound of typing chattered through the ship, over the sleeping bodies of her crewmates, and down the telephone lines into the world of the Matrix. Eventually she stopped, and spoke again. "Motorbikes are ready and waiting in a warehouse the other side of the bridge. There's also an exit point there, but if you don't fancy that there's a telephone box in an underground metro station on your side. The other two are within a couple of clicks either way- I'll direct you there if you need it." she smiled maliciously and pressed the 'enter' key with a flourish. "And, just for your entertainment, Pete's Eats is just experiencing a major alarm failure. Anything else you want or can the greatest operator under the earth go back to her tea?"

[TAG Forty-Seven]
  20. Slanir_Tezneech Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: Phantom
    Loc: Police Dep.

Phantom walked alongside his new partner, not many of the officers stopped them but they were getting alot of second glances and strange looks, Phantom wasn't sure whether to be worried about the two officers that were following them but he soon calmed as they turned into an door labelled Mens room, he quickly turned his head to get a good view into a room where he saw what looked like an officer being teared a new one by his commanding officer, he smiled slightly then looked back to ryan "I'm guessing the Rebel is somewhere upstairs, what do you think" Phantom stopped to tie his shoelace, or so it seemed, the large coat covered his actions but slowly he slid a small knife up his sleeve and then stood again.

TAG: Ryan
  21. Sith-I-5 Force Ghost

star 5
    Mega City, Federal Building

"10-4. Caution to all units. Burglary in progress at Pete Eats..." Dispatch commented.
  22. JediCouncilMaster Jedi Youngling

star 6
    Ryan Caine
    Police Dept.

Both Ryan and Phantom traveled around the hallways and sections of the Police Department. Though, there were many people giving them strange looks and stares. Then Ryan watched as Phantom do something really strange yet unnoticable. He saw Phantom hide a small knife up his sleeve and then stood up straight. Ryan scoffed and then smiled.

"I'm saying we have to hurry up before the peeps here get all mad at us." Ryan said.

***Cuts off to the Agents***

"Stop. Stop the car." Roswell ordered. "The police units can handle them. Go to the Police Department there on the east side. We've been receiving a report of a officer assaulted by two men." He said again.

"The Rebels." Stephens added and turned the wheel around to go back to the opposite direction. There they began to speed towards the Police Department where Ryan and Phantom were right now.

It would help if the Operator(s) would notify Ryan and Phantom about this...or else it would be an ambush.

The Black Audi A6 parked in front of the Police building. There both Agents got out of the car and adjusted their suit. The street light casted an eerie shadow across their faces. There was the cop, knocked out and leaning against the wall, placed rather neatly.

The two Agents looked at each other, their faces blank of emotion or look. Then they both entered the front door slowly and were greeted by a quick stare of the cops inside. They paused and got back to work. They strolled down the Hallway, side to side, looking...

***Cuts back to the two Rebels***

"Why did it get quiet all of a sudden?" Ryan said looking back, he adjusted his sun-glasses and then looked back at Phantom. "That can't be good. Run." He said shoving his partner. "We have to either hide or get the Hell outta here." He said hurrying down the hallways.

TAG: REBELS

GM

Two units have joined the chase and pursued the escaping vechile. They were all moving at a high rate of speed, careful not to lose control of their car or crashing into an obstacle.

""10-4. Caution to all units. Burglary in progress at Pete Eats..." Dispatch added.

The driver of one of the cars looked at his partner and continued to drive.

"We have to stop the escaping car!" The partner ordered. "No. Pete Eats is close by. We can deal with the car later." The driver said and drove away, the others followed their lead.

"Bravo 3-9, if the suspect's vechile won't slow down in the next couple of miles, I suggest we drop out and bail on this chase." The officer in another car said in the Police radio.

"Negative Bravo 3-9. Do not fall back, do not fall back. Whoa!" Another said. "This guy is all over the road. Advise we give him some room, calm him down. LOOK OUT!" The officer said and then disappeared.

"Dispatch! Get me some backup over here. We lost a unit. Repeat, lost a unit! We have an MVA, MVA!"

The chattering kept going on and on and on, until the cops began to head towards Pete Eats...

TAG: REBELS/>
  23. dontlookatmethatway Jedi Knight

star 3
    En Route to Club Hel, Mega City

The three black sedans slowly pushed through the traffic towards their destination: Club Hel. In the first sedan were the clones Hector, Achilles, and Odysseus as well as O?Connor. In the second car there traveled Beowulf, Cuchulainn, and Gilgamesh. Bringing up the rear were Sarpedon, Perseus, and Hercules. They sat, machine guns resting in their laps, awaiting their arrival. The clones frequently scanned the surroundings for signs of the Agents or other law enforcement officials. They wanted no delays.

Tag: Any
  24. JediCouncilMaster Jedi Youngling

star 6
    GM

"...So my wife comes home and tells me that I need to get on a diet. I mean, I've been avoiding the Calories for a long time now, and she tells me that? I tried everything, I watch the exercise shows and I follow the food guide pyramid but whenever my wife catches me with a donut or a pizza in my hand, she scolds me. It ain't fair." The officer said to his partner who was driving. They were on patrol, scanning the area for anything suspicious.

There the driver saw three black sedans pass by in front of them, going in the opposite direction.

"You know what I would do, I'd stand up to the woman. Tell her it doesn't matter how big a man can get. It matters on the inside of the person. We'll continue this conversation later. I'd like to change the subject." The driver urged and saw the three sedans pass by. "There's something suspicious about those group of cars. Let's check it out." The officer said, turning the wheel and tailing the last sedan.

He activated the siren, the blue and red lights circling the area. The "whoop! whoop whoop!" sound of the alarm forced the cars to pull over at the side of the road.

"Ok. Now just follow my lead." The driver said, they both exited their vehicle and flashed their flashlight into the mirror of the last car. Though it was tinted and they couldn't see through it.

The officer in charge went up to the first car, and gently tapped the edge of the flashlight to the window. He saw a man in a suit wearing an awfully dark sun-glasses.

"Boy. What do we have here? Presidential committee? Identification...please." The officer shone the light on the Agent's face.

TAG: Rogue Agents
  25. dontlookatmethatway Jedi Knight

star 3
    En Route to Club Hel, Mega City

O?Connor sighed as soon as he heard the wail of the sirens. He did not want to be delayed and guess what happened. He would just need to try to get through this encounter without unnecessary violence. He pulled over to the side of the road and waited for the cop to approach. The man came up and tapped on the window. O?Connor rolled it down.

"Boy. What do we have here? Presidential committee? Identification...please."

The officer?s sarcasm irritated O?Connor. Probably just some fools who were bored and had nothing better to do. He decided to be just a little belligerent.

?Why am I being stopped? Unless you have a good reason, I believe I am protected from this kind of thing by Amendment Four of the Constitution. Unreasonable search and seizure.?

Tag: Police
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.