1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

NSWRPF Archive "It has already begun." The world of the Matrix

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by JediCouncilMaster, Dec 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediCouncilMaster Jedi Youngling

star 6
    GM

The Officer smirked and chuckled faintly. He looked over to his partner who was flanking the side of the sedan.

"Hey, this guy thinks he has the authority to tell me what to do." He looked back at the driver. "So what is this convoy doing here. There must be a good reason, like you said." The Officer stole the man's quote and used it against him.

He waited for a reply and expected a rather good excuse.

TAG: Rogue Agents
  2. dontlookatmethatway Jedi Knight

star 3
    IC: Rogue Agent O?Connor and Nine Clones
    The side of the road, Mega City

"Hey, this guy thinks he has the authority to tell me what to do. So what is this convoy doing here? There must be a good reason, like you said."

The man had really started to become annoying. But O?Connor just smiled at him and said, ?This is not a ?convoy?. My friends and I were merely driving to an important meeting. As for who I am, I am James Benton, the head of Benton Law. I suggest you desist before you find yourself the target of some rather expensive litigation.?

Tag: Police
  3. JediCouncilMaster Jedi Youngling

star 6
    GM

"Friends?" The Officer said looking into the car, he noticed the people looked the same. Then he saw something on one of their lap. It looked like a weapon and it made the Officer somewhat suspicious.

"Give me a moment." He said quietly and immediately opened the back side door. His partner quickly reached for his pistol and pointed it at the driver. "Hands up! Hands up!" He ordered. The second one did the same and fiddled with the walkie-talkie attached on his torso.

Although the fear and shock from what he saw prevented him from doing so.

4. JediCouncilMaster Jedi Youngling

star 6
    GM

***Cutting back to the Agents***

Agent Stephens and Agent Roswell walked down the hallways side by side, looking for the interference they heard earlier that day. The mainframe ,including the Police radio, informed them of two certain beings assaulting a Police Officer. So they looked around for any suspicious activity.

Ryan ,whose nickname was Axel, and Phantom both had to find a hiding spot or escape as quick as possible to avoid being spotted by the Agents.

Then something caught Roswell's eye. He glanced over to his left and thought he saw something but figured it was just another officer or detective, dressed in a similar fashion like the Rebels.

"It's nothing." Stephens said in monotone. "The disturbance is the primary objective." Roswell said looking straight ahead. The both of them strolling down the hallway, getting closer and closer towards Ryan and Phantom.

TAG: REBELS
  5. dontlookatmethatway Jedi Knight

star 3

"Hands up! Hands up!"

The clones reacted quickly. The two in the back seats ? Hector and Achilles ? went into bullet time to bring their guns up to attack the officers, firing short, controlled bursts. O?Connor was sitting in the driver?s seat. He reached into his coat for his Desert Eagle ? his machine gun was lying on the floor of the car ? but knew it wouldn?t help. Hector and Achilles would have already scored the kills. Odysseus brought his machine gun up and aimed it at one of the officers. In the second car, doors were flying open and clones were emerging, machine guns in hand. The third car?s occupants displayed none of the alacrity of the others. They knew that the encounter would be over almost instantly. Their job was to scan the area for any enemies that might be on the way.

6. JediCouncilMaster Jedi Youngling

star 6
    GM

The two Officers held up their pistols and ordered the driver along with his partners to exit their vechile, but it was too late. The car doors swung open as quick as possible.

The first officer turned around and a hail of bullets buried themselves in his chest. Blood and shreds of clothing flew everywhere. The first one went down.

The second however was able to fire a few shots. He fired at the second car rather innacurately, barely missing the Rogue Agents. Another burst fire. The second convulsed and dropped dead on the floor, bullets accurately placed.

Bystanders and pedestrians gasped and looked at the direction of the scuffle. They saw the cars, the two dead bodies, and the Agents.

***Cutting Back to the Agents***

Agent Stephens and Agent Roswell

They both stopped in their tracks ,paused, then looked at each other for a moment. Roswell spoke.

"There's a disturbance." He said in monotone. "Yes. We'll get back here as soon as we figure out what's happening." Stephens replied adjusting his suit.

They both scanned the building for a while then left. They headed for their car and sped to the site of the disturbance. What lay there was going to surprise them.

"Attention all units. I have been receiving multiple 911 calls, disturbance near the main bridge, any open units out there please respond." Dispatch said on the radio.

Stephens drove and then looked at Roswell, then back at the radio.

"Bravo 2-9, here. I'll be scouting the area to find out what's the problem. I'll report to you when I can." An officer said.

7. dontlookatmethatway Jedi Knight

star 3

O?Connor needed to make a decision. He knew that the law enforcement officials would be flocking to the scene like vultures. He also knew that there might be an Agent or two on the way as well. If they just drove off, they would become a magnet for do-gooders everywhere, especially if the police got the license plate number. O?Connor decided that a change of cars was needed, but he didn?t want to allow anybody to be able to track them down. So everybody at the scene who could have gotten the license plate numbers would have to die. He exited the car and turned to the clones. ?Kill everybody in the crowd.? The rogue agents went into action immediately. They brought up their machine guns, firing with accuracy and precision. The bystanders scattered, running away. On the cement lay many dead and dying. O?Connor was unsure if they had killed everybody that had the license plate number, but he couldn?t send clones to hunt everyone down. He got back in the car and the others followed suit. They sped off to find the nearest car dealership.

Tag: The forces of law and order
  8. JediCouncilMaster Jedi Youngling

star 6
    GM

A Police unit was near the area when the driver saw it. A myriad of people in suits firing relentlessly at the innocent crowd. He sped up and gave chase.

"Dispatch, I'm nearing the area. I'm gonna need some backup. Give me everything you got. This is going to give me some trouble." An officer said on the radio.

"I need a positive I.D of the vehicle. Units are just a couple miles out." Dispatch replied.

"I can't see the vehicles plates or the type of car, but it's black sedan. I'm giving Code 3 chase."

The Police unit sped up to the side of the three cars who were speeding away at the scene of the crime. THe side passenger officer rolled down his window and stuck out his pistol aimed at the first car's driver.

He fired multiple shots into the window, hoping he would hit his targets.

"This guy is not going to stop. I'm gonna need Rhino units to stop the chase."

"Rhino units notified, they should be there in a few minutes."

Rhino units were big bulky SUVs that sped up to the road and tried to ram any speeding vechiles, forcing them to stop. Will the cars take it?

9. dontlookatmethatway Jedi Knight

star 3
    En route to the car dealership, Mega City

A police car pulled alongside the lead sedan and started shooting. O?Connor avoided them with bullet time. ?Oh great. More problems. Hector, solve this one.? Hector reached under the seat for a device. It was long and bar-shaped, with lots of spikes. The object was meant to be thrown in the path of a vehicle to pierce the tires. Hector was about to use it when Achilles stopped him. ?Try this.? He handed Hector a grenade. The clone lobbed it at the passenger window of the police car. ?Hey cops! Dodge this!?

10. JediCouncilMaster Jedi Youngling

star 6
    GM

"Rhino units should be there by now. Do you have a visual Bravo 2-9?" Dispatch asked on the radio.

"Yes. I have a visual." The Officer replied. "Wait...wait...Get that damn thing outta th-"

The Officer on the passenger side panicked and tried to get the grenade near his foot. He picked it up but dropped it clumsily.

There car exploded in a big ball of fire. Then it stopped in the middle of the road and continued to burn. There were two Rhino units coming up the road, attempting to ram the sedans off the road. They sped down the road, ready to do a head on collision.

11. dontlookatmethatway Jedi Knight

star 3
    En route to the car dealership, Mega City

O?Connor smirked as the car blew up. Then he saw the other two cars heading their way. They were big, bulky SUVs, obviously designed to stop speeding vehicles. O?Connor didn?t want to risk a crash. He slammed down on the brakes. ?I hate to do this, I really do. EVERYBODY OUT!? The Rogue Agents exited the car. The clones in the other two vehicles behind them followed suit. ?Hector and Achilles, mow down the drivers with the machine guns. Beowulf, Cuchulainn, and Gilgamesh, you too. Odysseus and Sarpedon, break out the grenades. Perseus, get those car-stopping devices and put them to use. Hercules, start putting together the rocket launcher.? Two grenades and a hail of bullets arced towards the cars speeding their way.

Tag: JCM
  12. JediCouncilMaster Jedi Youngling

star 6
    GM/Agent Stephens and Roswell

The SUVs sped down the road, not stopping for anything but their primary objective. They saw the men locked and load then fired at them. The windshield shattered, the chassis was getting peirced with holes. Some tires were popped, then the big one. A giant explosion. One SUV exploded in the air and flew off the street. The other was trailing smoke and heading straight towards the Rogue Agents. The officers inside were surely dead.

"They took out the Rhino units! Nothing can stop them!" An officer said on the radio.

**Cutting back at the two Agents**

The two Agents sped up and saw a column of smoke in the area. They carefully stopped nearby and examined the street. They saw the Rogue Agents.

"This is bad." Roswell said. "Destroy them." Stephens simply said.

13. Sith-I-5 Force Ghost

star 5
    OOC: Some great action between the Rogue Agents and the cops. Good work, folks! :)

IC: Forty-Seven, reached the bridge.

Alex pressed in his earpiece to respond as Rip read out her response to his request: "Cheers, Rip. You're the best."

He braked the van a hundred yards along the suspension bridge, spying their target walking serenely between a tangle of cars ahead. He pointed out the silver-lycra'd superhero out to his fellows.

"Guys? See him there? Chore, go charm his pants off; not literally. White, back her up. You hear us on the horn or gunfire, get back here pronto, and we'll make a run for the bikes. 'Kay?"

He jumped out himself, moving to the back of the van, settling on his haunches with the P-90 under his coat, but ready to meet the first police cruiser to appear, if any.

He happened to catch sight of the rear hatch and did a double take, the thing flapping ajar. With an eye out for the rozzers, he stood and glanced inside.

Learning how and when the hatch opened was a job for those stalwarts at CSI: MC - probably bouncing down the hill past that tram -, but one thing was certain. They were missing one dog box, and a Rebel.

"Captain?" He called through to Rada, "What is Russian for 'man overboard'?"

Tag: Chore, White, Rada, Hondo(?), any cops (don't particularly want to see you, but still...)

14. Livi-Wan Force Ghost

star 4
    Rada

"Captain? What is Russian for 'man overboard'?"

Rada swore in Russian and got out of the car, moving along the side of the vehicle and unslinging her shotgun, just to be safe. Reaching the back of the SUV, she peered inside. No Hondo. Great. Perfect. Brilliant.

Sometimes Rada wondered if her in-Matrix missions weren't cursed. First the police, and now this.

"So we lost Casanova." she joked. "This is a bad situation how?"

[TAG Forty-Seven]
  15. Sith-I-5 Force Ghost

star 5
    IC: Forty Seven

Alex watched as his crew-mate joined him at the back to gaze in vain at the back hatch.
    Rada didn't seem that broken up by Hondo's disappearance.

"So we lost Casanova. This is a bad situation how?"

"I shouldn't need to remind you, if you die in the Matrix, you die in real life. Who knows what happens if you rip the skin off your ass. Will he have to wear a kilt when he returns to the Forlorn Hope?"

He shrugged, a desperate look on his face.

Tag: Rada
  16. Livi-Wan Force Ghost

star 4
    Rada

"I shouldn't need to remind you, if you die in the Matrix, you die in real life. Who knows what happens if you rip the skin off your ass. Will he have to wear a kilt when he returns to the Forlorn Hope?"

Rada considered this for a moment. Yes, she was the Captain on this mission, and there would be hell to pay back at Zion if she left Hondo on his own, but then, didn't he have a ship and crew himself?

"Leave it." she ordered Forty-Seven. "I am not his baby-sitter. Shall we follow the others to find the One?"

[TAG Forty-Seven]
  17. Penguinator RPF Modinator and Batmanager

Manager
    star 5
    Revolver

Chaos seemed to erupt next door. The next few moments were a blur for Revolver, as he heard gunfire from beyond the wall. Stephens had left him alone in this room, and he took his chance.

He leapt up and out of the chair, hands cuffed behind him. This was remedied by a swift flip, with Revolver bringing his legs into a pike position, through the gap of his arms, and landing, arms in front of him.

With a jump, he was diving through the window, flying out into the open space, far above the ground.

Now for the hard part.

Tag: Anyone
  18. Sith-I-5 Force Ghost

star 5
    IC: Forty-Seven, The One, on the bridge.

Since they were already outside the van, he and Rada agreed they might as well get involved in meeting the Anomaly; there didn't seem to be any cops around, and no-one had to babysit Hondo right now.

At the head of the crew, Forty-Seven stepped between two cars, and stopped in the path of the guy in the silver leotard and the moon boots.

His greeting was unrehearsed and spur of the moment, meaning of course, it was stupid as butt-holes.

Wresting Rada's home-made ID wallet from her, he flipped it open in the man's face.

"Federal Aviation Authority, Division Six. You have a licence to fly within the city limits, sir?"

Their target gaped back like a goldfish, eyes wide. "But, but, you shouldn't be able to see me."

"Yeah we got an 'Emperor's New Clothes' situation going on, don't we?"

"Huh?"

Forty-Seven stared back, momentarily stunned. He had enough trouble explaining his humour to White, and hadn't expected the The One to be equally hard work.

He turned to Rada for help. "Cap'n? Jump in any time."

Tag: Rada, White, Chore
  19. dontlookatmethatway Jedi Knight

star 3
    In the middle of the street, Mega City

The volley of fire was very effective. The first SUV was totally destroyed, but the second one was still rolling towards them even though the passengers were probably dead. O?Connor didn?t regard this as a problem. He snapped his fingers. ?Hercules. Rocket launcher.? The clone with that particular moniker nodded. ?Sure thing.? He aimed carefully and then fired a rocket into the front grill of the SUV. O?Connor was about to heave a heavy sigh and congratulate himself on a job well done when Gilgamesh called his name. ?O?Connor! We?ve got a problem. The Agents have found us.? He pointed down one street in their general direction. ?And now I?ve got to take time out of my busy day to blow these jerks up. It?s a sad day when someone can?t get across town without being shot at. Take them out.? Everyone reached for his machine gun. A hail of bullets sailed towards the Agents.

Tag: JCM
  20. JediCouncilMaster Jedi Youngling

star 6
    GM/Agent Stephens and Agent Roswell

The two Agents saw one of the Clones point at their location. Though, Stephens and Roswell had the advantage because their windows were tinted.

"That can't be good." Roswell simply said, worried. "Follow my lead." Stephens ordered and left his current host body. Roswell sighed and did the same. Two Officers were in their place and before they know where they were they were shot to peices. Machine gun fire peirced the car and turned it into scrap metal. Now the two Agents possessed two bystander nearby and flanked the Rogue Agents.

"Well,well,well. Mr. O'Connor and friends." Stephens said smiling taking a few steps to their direction. "Isn't this a pleasure we can meet again?" Stephens added.

"Did you miss us?" Roswell smirked. "Now now, Roswell. Don't upset our good friend here." Stephens scolded pointing a finger at his partner.

"C'mon. O'Connor take us on. No weapons. Just fight." Stephens threw down his Desert Eagle and looked at Roswell, who did the same. Simultaneously, they both cracked their neck joints.

21. Darth_Vaders_cousin Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    IC: White
    Mega City -- Near the Bridge -- [Investigate the Anomaly]

"Yeah we got an 'Emperor's New Clothes' situation going on, don't we?"

"Huh?"

He turned to Rada for help. "Cap'n? Jump in any time."

It was at that moment, White struggled to not burst into laughter...making load noises has he held his breath in and turing slightly red.

It wasn't untill he felt all the eyes on him that he spoke.

"I..." He suppressed a laugh "Just got it..." Clearly he was the only one amused.

Oh well, that happened alot.

What did seem strange to him, was the fact that, while people were staring at the rag-tag band of rebels...which wasn't unusual given their wardrobe and semi-concealed weapons...no one was paying any mind to the brightly clad figuer standing directly in from of him.

It was then he got suspicious...they didn't know what this guy could do....what if...

White broke from the group, briskly walking over to a woman in the crowd who's back was turned.

"Excuse me ma'am?" He asked politely, she turned and...after a quick shock at his appearence...answered.

"Er...Yes?"

"Who's the fruit in the tights over there?" He asked nonchalantly, jerking his thumb in the direction of the anomaly.

"I'm sorry sir...I don't see anyone in tights..."

White turned, and made sure he could see the man. There he stood, plain as day, bright yellow costume sticking out like snow in the dessert.

"Hmmm...He must have left...sorry." White replied, pretending to be searching for the man, and walked back to the group.

He cleared his throat loudly as he returned to the group...no need to make themselves look crazy.

"Uh..." He started, loking around a bit more "No else can see the fragger."

tag: all
  22. JediCouncilMaster Jedi Youngling

star 6
    OOC: To avoid things to get boring I'll throw in some problems within the Matrix that Agents, Rebels, and Programs will all want to deal with. Missions and Errands, in other words.
  23. JediCouncilMaster Jedi Youngling

star 6
    OOC:

The Power Plant Affiliation Order Involved: Rebels

Mega City's central main power plant holds most of its power. Now, certain individuals are threatning to destroy the building. The Rebels must try to prevent this from happening because the power is linked also the the Human pods from the real world. And if the power gets destroyed people in the real world would perish. Plus, it would be a major disaster if the whole city lost most of its power from the plant.

24. Penguinator RPF Modinator and Batmanager

Manager
    star 5
    Revolver

As Revolver fell, he realized something - there was nothing for him to grab onto.

"Not cool at all!" he yelled, plummeting downwards. Luckily, there were quite a few stories for him to fall. The sole problem was that the number of stories to fall was decreasing.

There was no way out of this. His cell was gone, his guns were gone, and he was falling from a very large building.

Only a miracle could save him now.

Tag: Anomaly Dude? He could "sense" this.
  25. JediCouncilMaster Jedi Youngling

star 6
    GM/The Anomaly

The Man felt as though he was constantly being watched. Though he didn't know why he always got that feeling. He tried to lose anyone who seems to be following by entering his beat up Toyta Camry and drove away to his Apartment.

"Boy, What did I ever do?" The anomaly said to himself driving to the main streets.

Then all of a sudden a loud crash hit the roof of his car.

"What the Hell?!" He yelled. He heard a groan and immediately went out of the car. He saw a man on the roof.

"Are you alright? What happened?" The Anomaly asked. "Get in the car."

TAG: REBELS/Revolver
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.