main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive "It has already begun." The world of the Matrix

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by JediCouncilMaster, Dec 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediCouncilMaster

JediCouncilMaster Jedi Youngling star 6

Jun 23, 2005
    Ryan Caine a.k.a Axel

"I'm sure the Rebel can find a way to escape. They're smart." Ryan chcukled then followed Phantom to the elevator. "This could be your test. Just follow my lead and don't let the Agents capture you." Ryan went into the elevator and nodded gratefully to Phantom.

TAG: Phantom

2. Slanir_Tezneech

Slanir_Tezneech Jedi Master star 4

Jul 5, 2005
    IC: Phantom

Phantom pressed the button for the top floor, the doors closed and the lift departed, rising upwards Phantom loosened his tie slightly and cracked his knuckles, he rolled his shoulders and looked to Ryan, he clenched his fists by his sides and leaned forward slightly "Lets do this then" the lift shuddered to a halt and the lift doors pinged open to reveal a corridor, Phantom waited for Ryan.

TAG: Ryan

3. JediCouncilMaster

Jun 23, 2005
    Ryan Caine a.k.a Axel

The elevator doors opened and there was a corridor straight ahead. So with that, they both exited the lift and walked morosly down the hallway. "Let's find us some Agents." Ryan smirked and tried to find the door leading to the parking lot.

He found the door moments later and walked up to his new car which the operator helped with earlier. An H2 Hummer already waiting for them both. A nice, shiny, black vehicle. Ryan boarded the behemoth and started its tremendous engine.

4. Schoolgirl_Bounty

Schoolgirl_Bounty Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 25, 2005
    Persephone

Seeing that this meeting did nto concern her, the Raven-haired program decided to take her leave. In stead of taking her usuial amount of bodyguards and her Limo, she decided to walk alone, see what was goin on. She knew they were on the brink of another war, so things should be getting fun. Agents were everywhere, and she was looking for a fight anywy, pent up agression and all...

She also knew that there were rebels around. No real threat there.

She walked out of Club Hel, onto the sidewalks of the city. She wore a black trenchcoat over her vinyl getup, she didn't want to bring too much attention to herself. She just hoped that she would run into the latter of the two parties. It might be fun to play around with some rebels, after all, it always was.

TAG- Agents/Rebels

5. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    Revovler

Revolver thought back to his training.

It had been long, tiresome, intense - and fun. He'd begun with basic martial arts, karate, judo, kickboxing, the usual. Then he'd moved onto the fun stuff. Gun training, where he specialized in pistols and handguns. Rifles were a close second, as were demolitions. But Revolver would always take the soulful weapons of yesteryear.

He moved onto more advanced fighting styles afterwards, and could switch fluidly between them.

But now, in the front seat of a stranger's car, Revolver felt horrible. His ribs ached, his head throbbed - and then he realized, this wasn't real. There is no spoon.

With that thought, his ribs relaxed, his head cleared, and he sat up a bit higher.

Tag: Anyone

6. JediCouncilMaster

Jun 23, 2005
    GM/The Anomaly

"We're here." The man said pulling up on the side of the road near the bridge. "Are you sure this is where you want to go?"

The bridge was an awfully dim and eerie place to go walking down on foot. Surely there would be lurkers and other bad people waiting...

TAG: Revolver

7. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    OOC: Livi-Wan is away for a couple days, and I hm baby-sitting her characters.

[b]IC: Rip (Operator)[/b], [i]aboard the 'Last Bolt' hovership[/i]

A premonition of sorts brought her eyes up from the cup of tea she was sipping, not one but two anomalous sprites skipping across the screen.

She pulled the microphone back in front of her lips, pushed aside before to avoid dipping it in the tea:

"Uh, guys. That Prophesy may be in error. Our '[b]One[/b]' has a friend, closing on your position by car. Exhibiting same traits as your guest."

[b]Tag: Brunhilda crew[/b]

8. Slanir_Tezneech

Jul 5, 2005

Phantom exited the elevator and followed Ryan, he came to the garage and saw there waiting for them a H2 Hummer, black and massive, he smiled and walked around it looking at its size "Could you of got somthing any bigger" Phantom climbed into the passenger seat and looked to Ryan "So, what we doin and what armourments have we got".

TAG: Ryan Caine

9. JediCouncilMaster

Jun 23, 2005
    Ryan Caine / Axel

"We're going Agent hunting. People always say you learn more just by watching." Ryan sped out of th station and entered the main streets.

It was a dark calm night. Nothing much going on. Ryan drove down the streets as casual as possible.

"We know weapons and skilled-fighting is not enough to face an Agent, but hey we're not gonna fight them."

10. Slanir_Tezneech

Jul 5, 2005

Phantom thought for a second about Ryan had just said, if they weren't fighting them, what we're they doing, he knew that Agents are machines, they can punch through a brick wall, they cand dodge bullets but, if they weren't fighting them, how woud they be 'Agent Hunting' he turned back to Ryan after processing the facts "Err, Ryan, if we're not fighting and not shooting, how exactly are we gonna hunt an Agent, even more so, how will we kill one".

TAG: Ryan Caine

11. JediCouncilMaster

Jun 23, 2005
    Ryan Caine/ Axel

"I know you're a newbie, Phantom. You're new around here. So let me clear things up, we're only going to witness an encounter from an Agent and probably ram one off the road. If we fail to, we can just run away. The pleasure of the kill is in the chase." Ryan smiled and continued to drive.

12. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Darth_Vaders_cousin Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 12, 2004
    IC: White
    Brunhilda

"Uh, guys. That Prophesy may be in error. Our 'One' has a friend, closing on your position by car. Exhibiting same traits as your guest."

"Frag. We need to get this over with..." He said quickly as he buckled his seat belt. "FS, Might I suggest getting our lazy asses to the phones...Cap'n...we gonna do the pill thing or what?"

Tag: FS, Rada

13. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Rada, Forty-Seven, The One, Brunhilda, near side of bridge.

Rada nodded at White?s suggestion and query. ?Da. I agree. Forty-Seven, go.?

Alex turned to her in mild exasperation. ?And I refer you to my previous question. Go where??

?Far end of the bridge; turn right.?

Nodding, he released the hand-brake, and pressed down on the accelerator pedal, rolling the van forward and carefully through the tangle of parked cars. He had a sudden thought, looking up into the rear view mirror to see the superhero wannabe.

?Hey, the way you hide yourself from others, can you do the same to the vehicle you are travelling in??

Anderson, still blushing from Chore?s sultry introduction, gathered his wits. ?Haven?t tried it before, but I think so, yeah.?
    Though this could be taken as a subtle probing of his powers, Anderson thought it could help him, since even if these were evil government types, hiding both him and them from view would protect him if he had to get all overt. The Shop could be following him with a fleet of stealth helicopters, and they wouldn?t be able to track him!
    ?Doing it now.?

The Russian woman turned to him, leaning over the back of her seat. She spoke English well enough, but couldn?t disguise that accent. She had soft white hands, he noted, well manicured red painted fingernails. In her cupped palm was a red pill and a blue pill. They looked like the sort of hollow gelatine types that dissolved in your stomach with the liquid or powder center being the actual payload, like those Cod Liver Oil types that his grandmother had taken to lubricate her joints.

?Sorry Comrade,? he pre-empted her, ?I don?t do drugs. If I ever become a role model for kids, I want to say with all honesty that I have never taken anything.?

Rada rolled her eyes, ?Oh brhat (brother).?

?Never saw that coming.? Forty-Seven quipped with a wry smile, clearing the tangle of cars and going a little faster towards the far end of the bridge.

The captain ignored her driver and handed the pills to White, then regarded him and Chore with soulful eyes: "This is, how you say, delegation?"
    Then she turned back in her seat to face the front, and left the junior Rebels to it.

Tag: White, Chore, Rada (played by a returning Livi)

14. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Darth_Vaders_cousin Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 12, 2004
    IC: White
    Hi-HO Brunhilda! Away!

White took the pills, one in each hand.

Frag...he'd slept through this portion of training too...

He racked his brain...Blue pill was stay here...or was it red?

No. Blue. He was sure of it. Now this Anomaly...he had to chose the right one...

"Alright...I'm a bit rusty at this so bear with me. Uh..." He squinted a bit in hard thought, trying to remeber the speach they all memorized in case this happened. "...Have you ever wondered what the Matrix was? Spent long, restless nights wondering where you are, why you're here..." His voice trailed as he forgot what came next. Somethings about..."I can show you the truth. In my hands I hold two pills. In one hand, the truth. The answer to a life long question of what the Matrix is, why you are here, why you've been granted these special powers. In the other, you stay here, continue your life as is, and bring us and our entire society and all the people in it burning to an early grave at the hands of sinister machines. Your choice."

The last part he'd added himself, and was rather proud. A vigilant person might have noticed he never told the man which pill was which, and a vigilant person would think that was because he couldn't rember. A smart person...some one who knew him...would see right through the con. White, in his previous life, had been a con man, and still used his con-tactics from time to time. Now. The anomaly couldn't choose the wrong pill with White in charge of it. He chose to stay, White "accidentaly" mixed up the pills. He chose to leave, and White would give him the right pill.

Oddly enough, it was these sort of tactics that kept him from rising up the ranks in Zion as quickly as others. Good thing he was on the Last Bolt, and not one of those other ships...those "Trustworthy" ships. He was on the fun ship.

Tag: Sithy

15. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    OOC: and bring us and our entire society and all the people in it burning to an early grave at the hands of sinister machines. Your choice."

[face_laugh]

16. LightWarden

LightWarden Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 11, 2001
    Terpsichore

?I don?t do drugs. If I ever become a role model for kids, I want to say with all honesty that I have never taken anything.?

"Umm..." said Chore. "...well, it's not like that. First if no one can see you, you'll never be a role model anyways. And then there's the smash-up job you tend to do when acting as a non-role model... Anyways, you're looking at this the wrong way. These pills are the medicine for a... condition that we all have. One of them..."

She faltered, waving her hand around before pointing to one at random.

"...this one, will help you to fight the condition and stop its growth in others, but it's going to be hard, maybe even dangerous. This other one won't help others, and it won't cure you, it will just help you ignore your condition and make it seem like it is nothing to you."

She looked up at him.

"Your choice."

TAG: Sith-I-5

17. dontlookatmethatway

dontlookatmethatway Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 5, 2005
    IC: Rogue Agent O?Connor and Nine Clones
    The side of the road, Mega City

"Nice style, but not good enough."

Cuchulainn hit the streetlight hard. O?Connor dodged the kick to his face and backed away from the confrontation. He was rather irritated that his attacks had little effect and it wasn?t helped by the Agent?s remark. O?Connor did not show this, however. He grabbed a machine gun from a nearby clone. ?Not good enough? Block this!? He blasted away at Stephens with it. The clones fighting Agent Roswell did not go for weapons, however. They waited to see what he would do.

Tag: Agents

18. JediCouncilMaster

Jun 23, 2005
    Agent Stephens and Agent Roswell

Stephens smirked when one Rogue Agent hit the streetlight pole, as a result it bent over and the Agent laid on the ground motionless perhaps staggered. Roswell stepped back, trying to avoid being taken by an ambush. He held up both fists in a defensive way and cracked his knuckles in the process.

Stephens saw what one Agent, who he assumed was O'Connor because of his rebellious and cheating nature, grab a machine gun from the street and point it at him. This is not good, not good at all. The machine gun blazed, firing each shot with precision. It buried and shot through Stephens like a needle through fabric. Blood spattered everywhere, his clothes peirced with holes and ripping to shreds. Peices od green, white, and black fabric flew everywhere mixed with red blood.

His sun-glasses flew off his face and landed on the ground. After a myriad of fired shots, Stephens fell back like a domino and the host body began to take place. Green electricity webbed around the body, leaving a dead SWAT officer in its place.

Roswell gasped and stepped back, looking at the dead SWAT officer who used to be his partner Stephens. The Agent looked at O'Connor and his clones. He didn't dare reach for his gun. He rose his hands up in a surrender kind of way. There is no way he can escape, he would dis-possess his current host body, but he didn't want to look like a coward to Stephens or the main-frame.

Roswell didn't say anything. He simply rose his hands slightly, showing that he won't fight....not when he had the right chance.

TAG: Rogue Agents

19. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: The One, Brunhilda, speeding towards far end of river spanning bridge

Anderson listened politely to the young man and woman sitting in the back with him, vaguely distracted by the girl's creamy tan thighs... oh yeah...

"Interesting words." He acknowledged, just to show willing, "So how did I get my powers again? Too much gamma radiation during an x-ray at the dentists, something in the water? What?"

Tag: Brunhilda crew

20. Slanir_Tezneech

Jul 5, 2005

Phantom kept quiet through the journey, he only made a sound when he checked his guns and took the knife from his sleeve, the only reason he was doing this was because it calmed him, he just had the feeling somthing was going to go wrong, but then again he shouldn't worry, he would just have fun and maybe actually stopan Agent, looked out the window and sighed.

21. JediCouncilMaster

Jun 23, 2005
    Ryan Caine a.k.a Axel

"Suddenly I don't feel too well. Something is going to happen, I can feel it." Ryan glanced at Phantom, gazing out the window. "I'm craving for some coffee. Do you mind if we stop at a nearby Starbucks?" Ryan asked Phantom, both of them looking at each other. Ryan smirked and answered, "On me."

Probably Phantom didn't like Coffee, so Ryan added another suggesstion. "It's either Starbucks or the local bar. Which one?" Maybe Phantom prefered Alcolic beverages over coffee. Still he waited.

22. Slanir_Tezneech

Jul 5, 2005

Phantom looked up from the window startled by the break ing of silence, he had started to fall asleep when Ryan had asked him if he wanted a drink, Phantom looked at Ryan a little Groggily "Yeah sure Coffee would be great, especially how i'm feeling at the moment" He blinked wearily and and sat back in the car seat, he closed his eyes slowly and had a litle nap, car journeys usually made him sleepy.

23. JediCouncilMaster

Jun 23, 2005
    Ryan Caine a.k.a Axel

He heard Phantom's answer and drove to the nearest route to the shop. Casually, he continued to drive blending into the crowd. He glanced at Phantom every once in a while who was asleep. The streetlights casted eerie shadows onto the mileu; Ryan was a bit nervous. Nervous that an Agent might be waiting for them.

Moments later, Ryan parked the H2 Hummer into an open parking spot in front of the Starbucks cafe. He lightly nudged Phantom on the shoulder and unbuckled both their seatbelts.

"Wake up, Phantom. We're here." Ryan said simply and got out of the car. He slammed the door and awaited Phantom. Pushed a button on his keychain, the car beeping in response.

Once inside, the lights and the distinguishable smell of coffee came over them. People chattered throughout the cafe. Ryan took a deep breath and looked at Phanatom, he nodded and took off his sun-glasses. He went up front of the counter and spoke to a lady at the cashier.

"What would you like, sir?" The lady asked sweetly grinning at Ryan and at Phantom, who waited patiently.

"The Veruna. And for my friend..." Ryan trailed off, turning his head to meet Phantom. "What would you like? Remember, it's on me." Ryan smiled and awaited his friend's response.

24. Slanir_Tezneech

Jul 5, 2005

Phantom awoke to the light nudge, he looked around then rubbed his eyes, he climbed from the car leaving his coat and Sunglasses on his seat, he walked with Ryan hearing the car give a small beep to signal the alarm, they walked inside the Starbucks coffee house and the small of the freshly ground coffee woke Phantom up, he walked with Ryan to the counter and let him order, when Ryan turned to him Phantm paused to think then spoke "I'll have a black coffee, one sugar" he wiped a bit of his fringe to the side and looked around, it was a nice cosy shop, not alot of people but it was buzzing with atmosphere, he liked it, even though he still had the feeling there was somthing bad about to happen.

25. JediCouncilMaster

Jun 23, 2005
    Ryan Caine a.k.a Axel

"You heard that, miss. One Veruna and Black Coffee." Ryan said, fishing for his wallet in the back pocket of his jeans. He finally found it and took it out.

"What size, sir?" The lady asked, motioning one of her partners to get the items ready.

"Make that medium." Ryan said and laid down a $20 bill on the counter.

The lady grimaced and immediately filled the cups with coffee. Ryan winked.

"Keep the change, sweetheart." Ryan smiled. He saw the lady blush. With that, Ryan took the tray and carried it to a nearby place to sit down and enjoy their freshly brewed coffee.

Ryan sat down and mixed his cup of coffee and took a small sip.

"So, Phanatom. Do you have a real alias?" Ryan began to pummel his friend with questions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.