main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive "It has already begun." The world of the Matrix

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by JediCouncilMaster, Dec 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slanir_Tezneech

Slanir_Tezneech Jedi Master star 4

Jul 5, 2005
    IC: Phantom

Phantom took the Coffee off the tray and took a sip of the hot caffine filled beverage, hw placed it down and turned to Ryan to answer the question "Well most people call me Phantom anyway but my real name is Brian, Brian Saunders, i used to be a Stock Broker believe it or not, then i was freed, in a way i miss my old life but i realise how much better off i am in the Real world, unplugged" He took another sip of the coffee and swirled the cup, he placed it back down and rubbed the bridge of his nose "What time is it by the way".

TAG: Ryan

2. JediCouncilMaster

JediCouncilMaster Jedi Youngling star 6

Jun 23, 2005
    Ryan Caine a.k.a Axel

"Well, Brian." Ryan emphasized. "I'm glad you decided to be free. Being a Rebel isn't easy, I can tell you that." Ryan took another sip of his Veruna coffee. He heard Brian's question. He looked at his silver-plated watch and eyed Brian for a moment. "It's half past eight. Why? Do you have a date or something?" Ryan joked.

TAG: Phantom

3. Slanir_Tezneech

Jul 5, 2005
    IC: Brian Saunders/Phantom

Phantom laughed with Ryan "I wish, not had a date for ages" he thought back for a second then took a large swig of his coffee "When was the last time you were in the company of a lady, if you dont mind me asking" Phantom smiled at Ryan, of course he was only joking but it would be intresting to hear Ryan's answer.

4. JediCouncilMaster

Jun 23, 2005
    Ryan Caine/Axel

Ryan smiled and took another sip of his coffee. He heard Brian's answer and almost spat the coffee out, but he managed not to make that happen. He answered anyway.

"I've had a girl here in the Matrix, but when the Rebels freed me, I didn't talk to her. I last heard she went out with another guy. Things change, we move on. Now, I'm open." Ryan grinned and finished his coffee.

Ryan tried to think of another topic to bring up, so he mentioned the Agents. Ryan's face twitched.

"You know the one thing I hate when one gets captured by Agents...." He waited for Brian's answer.

TAG: Brian/Phantom

5. Slanir_Tezneech

Jul 5, 2005
    IC: Brian/Phantom

Brian sniggered at Ryan trying to hold in his coffee, and then his face straightened when the topic of Agents came up, Ryan asked him a question to which Brian simply replied "Is it he annoying voices" he smiled slightly trying to bring a little humour to the conversation, but he soon stopped smiling and waited for Ryan to finish his sentence.

6. JediCouncilMaster

Jun 23, 2005
    Ryan Caine/Axel

He heard Brian's answer. That was one thing that bothered Ryan, but there were more. He forced a smile and answered.

"That's one. But the answer I was looking for was that you can't kill them. They always come back whether you kill them or something. But most of all, when you get captured they put a tracking bug inside your body." Ryan's voice started to turn dark. "It happened to me once. I hate thinking about it." Ryan winced. "Make sure you don't have to suffer what I had to go through."

7. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
  8. Slanir_Tezneech

Jul 5, 2005
    OOC: Its a Flash made Infomercial about Factory Farming :p

9. dontlookatmethatway

dontlookatmethatway Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 5, 2005
    IC: Rogue Agent O?Connor and Nine Clones
    The street, Mega City

O?Connor smiled as Stephens crumpled over from the blast of the machine gun. He turned to Roswell, expecting to see that the Agent had left the body. He was very surprised when he saw that Roswell was still there. He had his hands raised in surrender. O?Connor was bewildered. What was the point of this? Why didn?t he just go inhabit another body? O?Connor decided that, whatever the reason, he could get in some rare conversation time with the Agent. He trained his machine gun on Roswell. ?Why are you doing this??

Tag: Agents

10. JediCouncilMaster

Jun 23, 2005
    Agent Roswell

Continuing to raise his hands up slighty, he answered O'Connor's question.

"Agents like you and I, show no fear. We know no fear. We're fearless." Roswell said no longer in monotone, but in a voice so shaken. He stared through O'Connor's dark tinted curved sun-glasses. Similar in shape to virus protein cells. The Rogue Agent stared back, his clone companions flanking behind him, through Roswell's regular square sunglasses.

"You will not reach your destination, O'Connor. You will not." Roswell said, the nervousness leaving the tone of his voice.

Roswell glanced at the dead body of the SWAT, then looked at O'Connor.

TAG: Rogue Agents

11. dontlookatmethatway

Jul 5, 2005
    The street, Mega City

"You will not reach your destination, O'Connor. You will not."

O?Connor sighed. He was going to have to convince the Agent that there were bigger problems than him around. ?Why don?t you go after the Rebels? They pose much more of a threat to you. They want to totally destroy the Matrix while I simply want to inhabit it. They are more dangerous. Plus, the Rebels are easier to kill. So why are you going after me??

12. JediCouncilMaster

Jun 23, 2005
    Agent Roswell

The Agent shook his head slowly from side to side and answered.

"Because you don't belong here. You're a living, walking, talking virus. The Rebels will be deal with later. They can wait. You and your Clones must be terminated. Deleted. Alt-Ctrl-Deleted, that is." Roswell smiled and taunted the Rogue Agents by adjusting his suit and tie.

13. Slanir_Tezneech

Jul 5, 2005
    IC: Brian/Phantom

Brian sat finishing off his coffee, he listened quietly to Ryan's story and nodded "I see, dont these trackers look like mini squidys, i heard they can be taken out" Alex swilled the last dreggs of his coffe then nocked it back, placing the cup on the table he looked around again and brushed back his hair while waiting for an answer from Ryan.

TAG: Ryan Caine

14. JediCouncilMaster

Jun 23, 2005
    Ryan Caine/Axel

"Yes, that's what they remind me off. You're correct, Brian. That's why we can't trust anyone. Who knows who can be working for an Agent." Ryan tried to find another story to bring up. "So....Want to go Agent hunting?" Ryan smiled.

15. dontlookatmethatway

Jul 5, 2005
    IC Rogue Agent O'Connor and Nine Clones
    The street, Mega City

"Because you don't belong here. You're a living, walking, talking virus. The Rebels will be deal with later. They can wait. You and your Clones must be terminated. Deleted. Alt-Ctrl-Deleted, that is."

O'Connor smiled. Roswell was free to be as obnoxious as he wanted - but O'Connor was the one with the gun. He aimed carefully at Roswell and fired. Turning away without even looking at the damage, he yelled to his other clones, "Let's go. I want to get to our destination without further delays."

16. LORDVIGILANCE

LORDVIGILANCE Jedi Youngling star 4

Jun 11, 2005
    OOC: JediCouncilMaster, the GM of this thread, is temporarily out-of-serive so I'm posting for him.

Agent Roswell

Before the Rogue Agent could fire his gun, Roswell reacted immediately. He grabbed O'Connor's arm and twisted it. After that he aimed a powerful roundhouse kick to his face. Then, the Agent quickly unholstered his .50 AE Desert Eagle and sprayed gunshots at them. He started to run a safe distance away from them.

"You just don't get it, don't you, O'Connor?" Roswell said with a grin.

17. LORDVIGILANCE

Jun 11, 2005
    GM Approved

Name: Agent Johnson
    Appearance: Agent Johnson is six foot four inches tall. He has brown hair parted to the left. His brown eyes are always shielded by a pair of standard black sunglasses.
    Personality: Easily angered with a novice for holding unnatural grudges. Cold-blooded, ruthless, and obedient to those with higher priority levels, namely Agent Stevens. Dutifully loyal to all orders given to him.
    Clothing: Upgraded pure-green suit
    Inventory/Weapons: Magnum Research/Israeli Military Industries Desert Eagle handguns.
    Vehicle: Whatever vehicle his objectives allow.
    Race/Program: Agent / Matrix
    Purpose: To expel the Matrix of all foreign bodies including the priority threat known as, The One.
    Affiliation: Matrix Upgraded Agent
    Skills: A master of martial arts and capable of super-human abilities far beyond that of a normal human being. He is a masterful practitioner of many weapon forms and techniques.
    Bio: Agent Johnson is one of two Agents that accompany him in his programs. He takes great pleasure in purging many of the non-essential programs and Rebels that plague his Matrix. Either from an error in his programming-matrix or his own ?personality? He loves to extinguish the lesser forms of life. He is obedient and follows every order without question.

18. LightWarden

LightWarden Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 11, 2001
    Terpsichore
    The usual

Well, this mission was rapidly devolving into an utter disaster. Not only had they rushed things a bit more than usual, but the idiot was putting them all in risk by stamping himself as a loose end.

"So how did I get my powers again? Too much gamma radiation during an x-ray at the dentists, something in the water? What?"

Headphones hanging down around her neck, and the Urban Cookie Collective's The Key, The Secret playing in the background, Chore turned to the man.

"Well, there's a reason, but we can't tell you that right now, too risky. But it's really a simple decision. Join us, or forget us, one or the other, red or blue. You can't choose neither, and it would be foolish to choose both. We've taken a great risk contacting you, and we won't let you leave with knowledge about us. It puts too many of our people at risk, as well as endangers the innocent people we're trying to protect."

Why had they rushed this? Minds were irrevocably damaged when exposed to too much...

OOC: New company policy. From now on, I'll try to link to the music videos or closest approximate ones used for the songs. Why? First off, it gives you an idea as to what's going on. Secondly, it increases exposure. Thirdly, it's just plain funny at times. Why videos? No one steals them, as they're designed to be watched, not sold, in hopes you buy the song. I feel justified in showing advertisements. Anyways, generic warnings:
    1) For those of you have slow connections, you might be better off ignoring the links entirely.
    2) Content warning- contains dancing. I'm pretty sure it's harmless, but I prefer to mention it anyways. If you could sit through Jabba the Hutt's palace, you could sit through this.

And anyways, retconning the previous posts:
    What is Love? by Haddaway, specifically referencing this SNL routine. But without the looping (you only need to watch a few seconds of the second video to get the idea).

You're on your own for TNN's "Cucamarcha" though.

19. LightWarden

Oct 11, 2001
    OOC: Oh, and...

TAG: Livi, Sith-I, and/or DVC

20. dontlookatmethatway

Jul 5, 2005
    The side of the road, Mega City

O?Connor didn?t expect Agent Roswell to do what he did, but he wasn?t worried. After all, it wasn?t like there was only one machine gun. The other clones dodged the bullets, went for machine guns, and started running after Roswell, firing all the way. O?Connor took a few moments to join them, after he had picked up his machine gun.

21. LORDVIGILANCE

Jun 11, 2005
    Agent Roswell

In bullet-time mode, Roswell dodged and weaved through the air, the bullets flying past him. He reloaded his Desert Eagle pistol then pointed it at O'Connor. "You don't want to do this, O'Connor. Is it because of the Architect's datapad? It's only a myth. But you will never live to see the day that happens." Roswell touched his earpeice and stood quiet for a moment. Then he looked at O'Connor. "It appears we have another ally. Care to meet him?" Roswell looked to his right and saw a two teenagers walking down the road. A girl and a guy holding hands, smiling and laughing. This is the chance for the new Agent to reveal himself. They both gasped seeing what they feared. Then the girl started to convulse uncontrollibly. In her place, Stevens was there. The male teenager panicked and stepped back.

TAG: Rogue Agents/Rebels

Agent Johnson

As the male teenager stepped back in astonishment, he too became to convulse and shake. After a moment of the seizure-like symptoms, the male form was replaced by a much older figure, Agent Johnson. He stretched his neck with a series of cracks. Then turned to Agent Stevens with slight glance.

He turned back to see the conflict infront of him. He walked slowly, showing no signs of his true intentions.

TAG: Rogue Agents/Rebels

22. DarthMakoid

DarthMakoid Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 21, 2005
    Name: Nexus
    Appearence: Long, white, afro. Skinny, but kind of muscular. Taller than average. Grusome scar running up left arm and continues across chest.
    Personality: Very friendly, and peaceful. Fights when needed.
    Clothing: Stained, torn, beige sweater, no undershirt. ragged denim pants. Residual self-image: Clean beige jacket, black undershirt. Clean denim pants.
    Inventory/Weapons: 3 hand gernades, broad sword, two berettas.
    Vehicle: 1968 Dodge Charger
    Race/Program: Human caucassion, male.
    Purpose: Information gathering.
    Affiliation: Rebels
    Skills: Excellent driver and melee combatant.
    Biography: Nexus had a bad encounter with a sentinal shortly after being saved from the matrix. While still jacked into the matrix he was a very paranoid person, considered a crack pot by many. He was confronted by an agent in the matrix, and stumbled upon the truth. Something most people haven't been able to grasp was how he's ever stood up against an agent using his bulky sword, most people just don't believe it until they see it.

Nexus

Standing from a far a top a building Nexus waited and watched through a pair of binoculars. He had been sent in to gather information, his car was parked below on the street, his broad sword was strapped to his back, and his berettas were at his sides. He knew he was in dangerous territory, but what was happening kept him standing there on that building. Agents, fighting, he couldn't believe it.

TAG:Any

23. LightWarden

Oct 11, 2001
    OOC: Is this thread legally dead or something? Or has everyone just lost interest in the game?

24. dontlookatmethatway

Jul 5, 2005
    OOC: I believe that JCM clearly stated in the first post that the Agents could not dodge rapid-fire weapons. Since a machine gun is a rapid-fire weapon, the Agents should not be able to dodge it.

25. LORDVIGILANCE

Jun 11, 2005
    ***GM's NOTE FORWARDED FROM JediCouncilMaster***

OOC: You're right, dontlookatmethatway. But you should be more specific in your posts. Now, I've spoken to JCM many many times. He also says to not abandon this RP.

DO NOT (Let met make it clear again: DO NOT) ABANDON THIS THREAD, UNLESS IT IS FOR A PARTICULARLY GOOD REASON.

Post to liven things up, unless you're doing it on purpose. Now, machine gun against an Agent. It depends on what type of gun. In Matrix 1 you see Neo use one against 3 Agents. But you never said anything about that - The weapon you refer about is a chain gun. Agents cannot (CANNOT) dodge bullets from a chain gun. But you never said that, so we assumed O'Connor and his lackeys were carrying Assualt Rifles of some sort. Be realistic guys. You can't be saying that you're carrying large bulky weapons transported by Sedans and then unloading them on some random person.

So what is it going to be? http://www.cnc-source.com/gallery/data/media/55/chaingun.jpg

That picture is a Chain Gun. Now is that what you assume you were carrying? That weapon has an affect on Agents. Do use clarity in your posts next time, dontlookatmethatway, that goes for the rest of you players if you're out there lurking these parts....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.