main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive "It has already begun." The world of the Matrix

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by JediCouncilMaster, Dec 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    OOC: Rooftop scenario, as I can recall the world and his wife (three hovership crews) are up there, and only two people have jumped off?

[b]IC: Forty-Seven[/b]

Walking quickly and carefully amongst spinning air conditioning units and other rooftop equipment, he emerged into an open area that faced a corner of the building and several black trenchcoated people.

He subconsciously entered bullet-time to sidestep some bird crap - frag but this place was [i]detailed[/i], and called over to the people.

"Hey there. Anyone order pizza?"

[b]Tag: Rada, Roof People[/b]

2. Livi-Wan

Livi-Wan Jedi Master star 4

Sep 29, 2002
    Rada

"Be quiet Forty-Seven." chided Rada, following him across the roof, stepping neatly over the pipes that snaked over every convcievable surface. Trying her best to look cool, she walked over to the group of rebels.

"I am Rada representing the Last Bolt, and this is Forty-Seven." she introduced them, indicating the man, as if he wasn't already very obvious. Forty-Seven seemed to have a talent for it; he'd have stood out at an Armani sale. "Why are we all gathered here?"

[TAG All on rooftop]

3. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    Revolver

As Revovler plummeted towards the ground, he felt a brief moment of panic.

Then he reminded himself this wasn't real, and let everything go.

As he fell, he grabbed out with his right hand and latched onto a clothesline.

His momentum brought him down, before flipping him around the line and onto the next building.

He heard the obvious sounds of fighting, and dashed forwardsalong the roof.

He skidded to a halt at the ledge, and grabbed hold of the concrete in front of him for support. He peered out into an alleyway, where he saw agents fighting. Each other.

This could not be good.

Tag: Ghost, Shinobi

4. DARTH-bojangles

DARTH-bojangles Jedi Youngling star 3

May 1, 2005
    MegaCity-RoofTop
    IC as Hondo

His attention went to a tall dark haired female that suddenly came as if from out of nowhere and into the conversation as she introduced herself and her party, "I am Rada representing the Last Bolt, and this is Forty-Seven. Why are we all gathered here?"

Colton turned to reguard them as they stepped forward, "Name's Colton, but just call me Hondo. I'm from the Forlorn Hope." he gave a chuckle outloud, "And Pizza would be nice, but we have more important matters at hand."

He continued his rehersed speech, "There's the possibility of something that was left behind by one of the original creators as a way of leveling the playing feild inside the Matrix. With it we could alter entire coding without hacking the Matrix directly like our programers do. In theory, we'd be able to form our own kind of Agent programs on pirated bandwidths from the inside. That means no more running at the sight of the Agent programs."

Hondo took a deep breath, "But of course, the Zion Government doesnt deem this venture exactly 'worthwhile', so officially my programmer and I have been banned from jacking into the Matrix."

He held up his hands, "However, here I am, so you know just what I think of their Ban."

"You in?" he asked finally.

TAG: ROOFTOP REBELS

5. dontlookatmethatway

dontlookatmethatway Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 5, 2005
    IC: Rogue Agent Clone One
    Alleyway, Mega City

One was stunned. He had just thrown a punch at the Agent and a moment later he was lying on the ground, flipped over by that same Agent. One scrambled to his feet. The fool must have been using that special technique, bullet time. One decided that he could try that too. He charged the Agent again, going into bullet time when he started to throw his punch. After it connected, One would revert to real time.

Tag: All

6. NightHunter319

NightHunter319 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 14, 2005
    IC: Agent Riley

Downtown MegaCity Alley

Riley was suprised, Agent Thompson hadnt followed his orders, then Riley put it aside, Thompson was an expiremental upgrade, things such as not following an order or two where allowed. Riley turned around and saw the female program holding a chain. Riley ran towards her in bullet time, and jumped to perform a kick that was powerful enough to behead a mere human...

TAG: anyone

7. Darth_Joesha

Darth_Joesha Jedi Master star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    ic: Maya

Maya saw the agent running towards her with his tie flying behind him and span her chain upwards hoping to catch his leg which was currently flying towards her head at an astonishing rate. They really needed to escape to a safehaven soon or they were dead. Maya thought of all the places unneeded programs were welcome and only one place stood out in her mind and she really didn't want to have to visit Club Hel.

tag: Riley

8. NightHunter319

Jul 14, 2005

Downtown MegaCity Alley

Riley smiled, the program highly underestimated an Agents abilities. The chain colided with Rileys leg, then split in two. The chain did however, slow down Rileys kick by a fraction of a second.

In the middle of this Riley felt as though he was being watched, but he needed to focus on the battle here, hunting for rebels or other programs could come after the current mission was over.

Suddenly, Riley heard the chatter of SWAT helicopter blades approching to his current position ...

9. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Darth_Vaders_cousin Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 12, 2004
    IC: Agent Thompson
    Mega City -- Alley Way -- [TAC: Clone One]

The clone was quickly back on his feet, and threw a bullet time punch, sending Thompson into the alley wall directly behind him, smashing an agent shaped hole in the bricks...from which he stumbled out.

He tilted his head side to side, popping his neck, and then examined the left shoulder of his suit...dusting it off as he did, and noting a small tear.

"Hmmm...I rather Liked this suit. I guess I'll have to borrow yours." He spoke to the clone, just before kicking off into the air, and landing directly behind the clone, unleasing a flurry of punches towards the clone's back.

Tag: Rouge Clone One

[b]IC: White[/b]
    [i]Mega City -- Below Meeting place -- [n/a][/i]

In an instant, the white around him swirled into the dark and dreary grey that made up the primary tone of the Matrix and it's inter buildings.

Rumor was...that through a door at the other end of the seemingly endless White Room, was a door leading to a White Hallway, full of doors leading to equaly dreary grey places in the Matrix if you had the right key...But...Some Operators spoke of a white door at the end of the long hallway...and of how it's code was different than any other anywhere in the Matrix. Zion said it was a Hoax...a Rumor...

White wanted to be the first to find out...

But, that would come later. He was day dreaming again.

[i]"Chore, White, you stay here. Forty-Seven and I will investigate the rooftop."[/i]

?Keep us informed.? He said, snapping from his dreams of white rooms and halls, quickly moving to the window FS had just been looking out of. He looked for Choppers and Squad Cars, glad to see none.

Once FS and Rada were gone, he moved towards a stack of chairs, which seemed to be in storage here, Pulling a pair down and setting them up near the phone, taking a seat in one, and gesturing Chore to sit in the other, opposite him.

?So, Chore, how is it that you where that outfit in both of our fantasies?? He joked with a wide grin?

[b]Tag: LW[/b]

10. Darth_Joesha

Darth_Joesha Jedi Master star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    ic: maya

The kick hit maya on her shoulder and sent her flying back into the wall. It was then she heard the sounds of helicopters overhead. "Ah, damn." she knew she could take the SWAT but with three agents as well. No, no she couldn't. She glanced back to O'Connor fighting the agent, and the other O'Connors fighting the other agents. The outlook was bleak and Maya's programing alowed for weighing out possibilities on loss and gain. She had worked this one out. "I suggest you meet me at Club Hel. Even the agents wouldn't follow you there. Good luck." Maya shouted to O'Connor before jumping up and running as fast as she could into the park. She prayed that the agent's priority would be O'Connor, she preferred her survival to his.

tag: Agents, O'connor

11. dontlookatmethatway

Jul 5, 2005
    IC: Rogue Agent Clones One and Two
    Alleyway, Mega City

One smirked as he saw his punch send the Agent back into the wall, smashing a rather large hole in it. The Agent got back on his feet, his suit covered in dust. As he brushed some off his shoulder, he commented:

"Hmmm... I rather liked this suit. I guess I'll have to borrow yours."

One was fishing around for an appropriately snide remark when the Agent did a flip over his back, landing behind him and pummeling his unprotected back. One ignored the pain and spun around, aiming a kick at his groin.

Two had been watching what was going on. He noticed that Riley was no longer interested in attacking him, having been stopped by some woman at the end of the alley. Two had to make a decision. Did he pursue Riley or help One with Thompson? Noticing how badly One was getting beaten up, he chose the latter course. Two charged in, targeting Thompson?s side. He attempted to land a blow on the side of his head.

12. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Nov 12, 2004
    Mega City -- Alley Way -- [TAC: Clones]

He side stepped a groin kick, manuveuring right into a head shot from clone two, as Riley had evidentaly given up his assult. Fragging Outdate, Agents were supposed to work together, yet he had left Thompson to attack some girl that was not one of the mandatory targets. Idiot.

If Riley was going to flee, he had little choice here.

He was on the ground now, reaching out and trying to pull the legs from clone one and aiming a bullet Time kick at Clone Two's left Knee.

Tag: Clones

13. NightHunter319

Jul 14, 2005

Downtown MegaCity Alley

Riley, watching the program run away, new that she was no longer a threat and new that he could pursue the original plan, Taking O'Connor down.

Riley turned around and began to run to the aid of Thompson, at the same time whipping out his .50 AEs and shooting at both of his targets. Riley spoke to his earpiece on the SWAT channel, '' Kill the man fighting Agent Stevens, We'll take care of his friends,'' Suddenly Riley heard over earpiece ''Target sighted, open Fire!''. Riley heard the chatter of gunfire in the distance...

TAG: Anyone

14. dontlookatmethatway

Jul 5, 2005
    IC: Rogue Agent Clones One and Two
    Alleyway, Mega City

Two?s blow had connected and Thompson was now on the ground. He still managed to cause trouble, though, using bullet time to hit Two in the knee. Two fell to the ground and scrambled out of range of Thompson. He pushed himself up and was in the process of getting back on his feet. In the meantime, One managed to get off a vicious kick at Thompson?s face, despite the Agent?s attempts to yank him off his feet. Suddenly they saw Riley running towards them and firing his handguns. Both went into bullet time to avoid the gunfire.

15. TypoCelchu

TypoCelchu Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 1, 2005
    IC: Seraph:

Seraph took great pleasure in watching the constant conflict between Persephone and the Merovingian. He was a suspicious program, but it that suspicion strongly served his purpose. In this case, his suspicion had also allowed him to download a language program before he had even left the Merovingian's service the first time. It was a delight to Seraph that the Merovingian was obviously still clueless about his skills, and he logged the conversation held between the program and his wife for later use. Subterfuge was not his game now, however. With a quick glance and nod at Persephone after she took a seat, Seraph began his conversation anew. "As I'm sure you are aware, my old associate, I am not here to exchange small talk", he said to the Merovingian. "I have both a proposition, and information, that may intrigue you. However, I do not wish to speak it in such company." He highlighted his final statement with a gesture towards the Twins and the young Gothic woman next to him who was looking quite glum.

TAG: Imp, Schoolgirl

16. JediCouncilMaster

JediCouncilMaster Jedi Youngling star 6

Jun 23, 2005
    IC: Agent Stephens
    Mega City - Park/Alleyway - TAC: Rogue Agent

Stephens didn't have time for this nonsense and as the seconds passed he grew angrier and angrier. Frustration started to develop in Stephens' mind. He saw O'Connor shove him in the chest and lost his balance. He started to step back in result from the aggresive push and fell back first on the ground. He gave O'Connor a bitter look. He slowly stood up and broke the silence.

"You'll wish that you've never done that." Stephens said in an awkwardly quiet tone.

He adjusted his tie, taunting O'Connor and walked towards him.

"You're coming with us. Do not let this fight continue because you'll end up losing. I believe you want to do the right thing." Stephens was only inches away from O'Connor and he had to be careful taking in this Rogue Agent. Any anomalies must be dealt with full caution.

TAG: All

17. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Nov 12, 2004
    OOC: JCM [JediCouncilMaster] Could you use Quotes in your Post's when your character speaks. It's hard to tell what is though and Spoken Word with out them.

Mega City -- Alley Way -- [TAC: Rouge Clones]

He felt his foot connect with the second Clone...but failed to pull the first's legs out from under him.

Shots wizzed by over head as he took kick after kick...struggling to block, and grasping for his gun dropped gun with his right hand...

He was so close...knew it.

Near by, Shots rang out...radio chatter suggesting this was SWAT attacking the other Rouge. None of the three could be left alive...one could become many.

His hand felt around some more...and another kick, he tucked his arm tight into his side to absorb the blows...

Yes. He had it.

He could feel the grip under his hand...but he didn't shoot yet...

Tag: Clone

18. JediCouncilMaster

JediCouncilMaster Jedi Youngling star 6

Jun 23, 2005
    OOC: Sorry about that. I'm in a bit of a rush.

IC: Agent Stephens
    Mega City - Alleyway/Park - TAG: Rogue Agent

He was growing impatient so he called for his fellow Agents for backup. He brought his right hand up pressing his index and middle fingers against the surface of the earpeice and spoke to Riley and Thompson.

"Arch Agent Riley, Agent Thompson. I really need your help right now. I think I have captured the Anomaly. Send units here right now and tell them to close off the area." Stephens commanded.

Stephens was not doing his job correctly and he always tried to be the leader of the group. He knew in his mind that it was beyond his control. He should never question his leader, Arch Agent Riley. If he were to then he could be subjected to deletion and replaced with a better Agent. He never expressed his feelings to Thompson or Riley. He always kept it to himself. He never took his eyes of O'Connor.

TAG: All

19. MASTER-OF-EVIL

MASTER-OF-EVIL Jedi Master star 4

Nov 10, 2004
    IC: Ghost
    MegaCity - Alleyway

Ghost mimicked Revolver's maneuver and landed with ease and looked at the direction that he was looking towards. And looking down he saw Agents fighting Agents, that was something you don't see everyday. And the way they came in, it apprantely they come from the south...Niobe, she must be nearby. So this was what she said earlier about 'Activity' in the south of here. Knowing Niobe as Ghost does, this is will go from bad to worse very soon, it looks like the Agents are after the lone Agent that is opposite them.

"What's the next move, Revolver?" Ghost asked.

And in the distance, a sound faint at first but getting louder and coming in very fast and Ghost looked to his right and saw a black ferrari picking up speed and heading straight for the rear of the Agents below.

Tag: Revolver and Rebels in the area.

20. MASTER-OF-EVIL

MASTER-OF-EVIL Jedi Master star 4

Nov 10, 2004
    IC: Niobe
    MegaCity - Modified Black Ferrari - Alleyway.

Niobe had been following the situation since it began and knew what she had to do next. Driving at ludicris speeds in her newly obtained transport was heading for her target staright in front of her but with the exception of Agents standing between her and her target. She knew Ghost was nearby but that is irrelevent at the moment.

"Dodge This," Niobe gritted her teeth.

The car slowed down as she hit one of the Agents and opened the door to the Rogue Agents.

"My way or the highway?" Indicating the agents behind her.

Tag: Agents and Rogue Agents.

21. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Alex Stern/ Forty Seven (Last Bolt crew), meeting rooftop

The ?pizza? line went down like a fart in a Jacuzzi. Tough crowd.

?Quiet, Forty-Seven.? Rada chided, walking past to meet with the small group gathered in front of them.

Eyes going dead behind his shades, Forty-Seven clicked his boot-heels together in a silent Russian military salute, then took up an at-ease but alert position with his back to the silver block of an air-conditioning twice his height.

Truth was, he welcomed her clipped order for silence.
    ?Sparkle? turning up beside him in her gymslip had thrown his game off, and this allowed him to slip into character.

Hands crossed in front of him, Silverballer still in one fist, he stayed alert to the feel of the city around him, and providing an Agent or hostile program didn?t punch through the metal at his back, and the AC Unit itself didn?t come to hostile life Doctor Who-stylee, he was ready for anything.

In front of him, the Rebel identifying himself as Hondo, ran through the reason for the meeting:

"There's the possibility of something that was left behind by one of the original creators as a way of leveling the playing field inside the Matrix. With it we could alter entire coding without hacking the Matrix directly like our programmers do. In theory, we'd be able to form our own kind of Agent programs on pirated bandwidths from the inside. That means no more running at the sight of the Agent programs.?

Hondo took a deep breath to continue, "But of course, the Zion Government doesn?t deem this venture exactly 'worthwhile', so officially my programmer and I have been banned from jacking into the Matrix. However, here I am, so you know just what I think of their Ban."

Forty-Seven frowned inwardly at the last comment, but his stony face did not betray the emotion.
    Admittedly, it was only a rumour that his crew were here at the behest of the Council, and Captain Rada's briefing had done nothing to dispel it.
    Yet Hondo was maintaining that the Council were against his plan.

Were there two missions going on?
    Had they had arrived at the wrong one?
    Were there two opposing factions on the Council?

His mind was alive with questions and no way to resolve them yet. Pushing them to one side, he recalled White?s request to be kept informed, and put one hand up to his earpiece and talked quietly so as not to interrupt the meeting.

?White? Sparkle? We have made contact. Maintain position.?

Turning dead eyes back on his captain and Hondo, he went back to alert bodyguard mode.

Tag: Rooftop rebels, room below rooftop rebels.

22. NightHunter319

Jul 14, 2005
    OOC: MOE, I do not think you can hit an Agent in your last post, it has a little bit of god modding in it.

23. Livi-Wan

Livi-Wan Jedi Master star 4

Sep 29, 2002
    Rada

"There's the possibility of something that was left behind by one of the original creators as a way of leveling the playing feild inside the Matrix. With it we could alter entire coding without hacking the Matrix directly like our programers do. In theory, we'd be able to form our own kind of Agent programs on pirated bandwidths from the inside. That means no more running at the sight of the Agent programs."

Hondo paused for breath, "But of course, the Zion Government doesnt deem this venture exactly 'worthwhile', so officially my programmer and I have been banned from jacking into the Matrix."

He held up his hands. "However, here I am, so you know just what I think of their Ban. You in?"

"Wait, slow down." asked Rada, pinching her nose under the bridge of her sunglasses. "You're asking me to go against the wishes of the Council to chase something that may well not exist. By all rights I should bring you in." the Russian took her hand away and looked back at Hondo and the assembled Rebels. While this offer was tempting; no more running away, a chance to end the war, to beat the agents, Rada couldn't see the logic of it. She had to act in the best intrests of her crew. "Do you have anything concrete to back up your claims?"

[TAG Hondo, others]

24. DARTH-bojangles

DARTH-bojangles Jedi Youngling star 3

May 1, 2005
    OCC: Here's a response to SEPHY's Post... oops!

The Real World-The Fornlorn Hope
    IC as Shamus

Shamus turned suddenly when he heard the rookie Kyle Rogers's query, " Mornign Shamus, sorry I overslept. What's the story today?"

Honestly, Kyle was a good lad; eager and hardworking, but Shamus would never let him know such as he disguised that with a quick temper. Shamus kept typing on his keypads as he responded to Kyle, "Oh just a bleedin stroll through the Tulips sonny." He paused and gave an exasperated sigh. "Hondo's on the mission as we speak, so get ready to jack in ya' lazy delinquent."

TAG: SEPHY

MegaCity-[i]Rooftop[/i]
    IC as [b]Hondo[/b]

Colton gave a deep hearty chuckle at Rada's response. [i]Just like I thought[/i], he intoned.

He adopted his usual sardonic expression as he began to reply, "As a matter of fact, I do." he turned to look the woman full in face. "A while back, I tracked down an outdated neutral program that called himself the Watchman. It was expressing sporatic and often crazed activity and was unknowingly compelled to attack my team and myself."

Hondo whinced inwardly as he remembered how the Watchman had decimated his team and rendering him nearly the same way.

"As I pursued it, the Watchman kept speaking of the Holy Grail and how the Men with the Black Eyes were after it because it could help destroy them, but it kept going on about it being locked away safely."

He continued as a teasing tone came into his voice, "Now youre probably wondering, if I'm under a ban from the Council, then just how in the hell am I here because I'd be surely found and captured when I tapped into the Matrix bandwidth?"

"What the Council refuses to believe is that the Matrix signal we pirate and use to Jack In has an undercurrent of outdated signal. They simply think its just a static echo, but my programmer has discovered we can use this as a backdoor for a more secretive entry."

Shamus was going to kill him when he found out Colton blabbed to what Shamus often called a 'skirt'.

Colton crossed his arms in a standoffish gesture as he spoke, "And as I kept using this backdoor, I ran across our dear Watchman once again. Turns out, he uses the same exact pathways in and out of the Matrix. I then forced the lil bugger to talk for a bit."

"He mentioned the Grail and just what it could do if it was ever propigated into the Matrix, but he got away from me, so I went back to Zion to try and convince anyone who would listen for help in capturing the Watchman, but as I said before, no luck. It seems so few will believe the ramblings of an old program, but they still try and look for this [i]Chosen One[/i]."

Colton said the last two words mockingly. "Now pretty lady," he said patronizingly. "You coming along, or you gonna try and take me in?" He grinned with the thought of a challenge.

[b]TAG:[color=red]LIVI and her TEAM/ANYONE[/color][/b]

25. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Nov 12, 2004
    OOC: You MOE, you could've said you attempted to hit an agent...but that two is impossible. This is an Alley way, not the street. You couldn't fit the car down it. I'll let this be corrected (or not corrected as per GM's wishes) before I post as Thompson.

IC: White
    Mega City -- Below Meeting Place -- [n/a]

?White? Sparkle? We have made contact. Maintain position.?

"Aye, Aye Cap'ain." He responded...what in Zion was going on up there...

Tag: LW, Sithy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.