main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive "It has already begun." The world of the Matrix

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by JediCouncilMaster, Dec 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    OOC: This is an Alley way, not the street. You couldn't fit the car down it.

Don't know what television programmes you been watching, DVC, but cars seem to fit down alley ways all the time on American shows. Did it last night on the X-Files movie as well.

2. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Darth_Vaders_cousin Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 12, 2004
    OOC: Hmm...ok...I was thinking it was smaller...but ok. MOE, could you tell us who you hit/tried to hit, because we have two fights going on here...

3. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Forty-Seven, rooftop

Alex didn?t feel that he?d have to worry about his captain making a move on Hondo; she wasn?t Internal Affairs, and the relatively loose Zion Defense Fleet didn?t have such an entity, since they were ostensibly working towards the same goal.

He also didn?t completely believe Hondo was making a threat, but in some undefinable way, he felt the situation had strayed from his previously reported Condition Green Little House on the Prairie status.

Edging sideways to get a clear shot at the Rebel should he attack his captain, Forty-Seven whispered into his earpiece. ?Condition is Yellow, I repeat, condition is Yellow. Princess, we may have trouble. Scan for another hovership. The Forlorn Hope.?

Rather than instruct White and Terpsichore to either wait downstairs or join them, he decided to let them make their own decisions.

Tag: Hondo, Rada, Rip, White, Sparkles (Terpsichore)

4. dontlookatmethatway

dontlookatmethatway Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 5, 2005
    IC: Rogue Agent O?Connor
    Alleyway/Park, Mega City

Stephens fell backwards onto the ground. He quickly came back up on his feet, though.

"You'll wish that you've never done that." He said.

"You're coming with us. Do not let this fight continue because you'll end up losing. I believe you want to do the right thing."

They were at a standoff again. Unfortunately these standoffs benefited the Agents more than they did O?Connor. They gave chances to call for more backup and time to let it arrive. So O?Connor needed to make a decision. Did he engage the Agent or start running? O?Connor did the smart thing. He turned around and fled. If he could make it into the city he could begin creating more clones. And then those Agents would have a real battle on their hands. Let?s see how they like it when each of them is outnumbered three to one!

Tag: All

OOC: I'll hold off on my Rogue Agent Clones post until the GM makes a ruling on whether MOE's post is valid or not.

5. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Nov 12, 2004
    IC: White
    Mega City -- Below meeting Place -- [threat level elevated]

?Condition is Yellow, I repeat, condition is Yellow. Princess, we may have trouble. Scan for another hovership. The Forlorn Hope.?

Condition Yellow. Frag.

The alert ha just gone from Little House on the Prairie to Gun Smoke?but they were good as long as it stayed below Tombstone.

Or was it Gilligan?s Island, Treasure Island, and Pirates of the Caribbean. He always got the analogies confused.

Scan for another hovership?.wait?that meant two things. Either Sentinals were on a ship, or prepare to go to Lord of the Flies threat level. Frag, was he Piggy?

?Chore, I?m going up?we know they?re out numbered, and Ef-Es wouldn?t raise the level for nothing?you going with?? He asked, hand on the door knob.

Tag: LW

IC: Agent Thompson
    Mega City -- Alley Way -- [TAC: Rouges]

His hand grasped around the but of his pistol. He made a quick grab for the Clone's leg, pulling him to his knee's, and terminating him, execution style.

One down, two to go.

Tag: All

6. JediCouncilMaster

JediCouncilMaster Jedi Youngling star 6

Jun 23, 2005
    OOC: MOE's post is consider invalid. There was a bit of God-Modding in it. Just move on with the story.

IC: Agent Stephens
    Mega City - Alleyway - TAC: Rogue Agent

He slowly got up and saw O'Connor at the end of the allyway. He disappeared before Stephens could do anything.

Damn it! Stephens thought to himself.

He pressed his earpeice and spoke to the Agents.

"I have some bad news....O'Connor escaped. I think he's heading to the city. Rendezvous in the parking lot and we can make our plan there." Stephens said an ran to the parking lot where his car was waiting.

TAG: All

7. LightWarden

LightWarden Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 11, 2001
    Terpsichore
    Here there and Everywhere...

Mara found herself in the room with most of the team, still clad in her dancing costume, quickly catching their attention. She quickly pondered how to react, realizing that if she was willing to wear it in front of thousands of simulated audience members, she probably shouldn't get worked up over two flesh and blood friends. So she just stood there and smiled, it was all good fun... right? It wasn't too long before Rip sent her a change of clothes, including her prized audio player. Chore looked down at the logo on her shirt, rubbing at it to see if it came off. Unfortunately it didn't. She looked around at the racks, before launching herself into a backflip over one to see what was on the other side.

We have bayonets? The thought briefly flashed through her head before she quickly twisted in mid-air, landing on the ground between the racks.

Things tended to blur quickly when you weren't paying attention. Headphones down over her ears, blasting TNN's "La Cucamarcha" and tapping her foot in time, Terpsichore bobbed and wove as she browsed the weapons racks, looking for a reasonably sized weapon. She finally settled on one, pocketing a pistol (OOC: A GLOCK 18c) and a few extra clips of ammunition.

She moved the headphones so that they were only covering one ear, listing as Captain Rada started briefing them. Then, they were in. Chore hit the pause button on her player.

"Chore, White, you stay here. Forty-Seven and I will investigate the rooftop."

"Of course Captain."

Chore let her headphones hang around her neck, keeping her ears open for anything as she watched the door. Unaccumstomed to keeping still, she began to do her warm-up stretches, stepping out of her sandals as she began with a series deep side lunges.

?So, Chore, how is it that you were that outfit in both of our fantasies?? joked White.

Chore stood upright, then bent over backwards, hands touching the floor, looking at her companion.

"Taste, I suppose. So tell me, just what was I doing?"

She straightened, her legs pointing at the ceiling as she did a handstand, holding her legs together as she rotated them around to make sure she had full range of motion, pulling them into a split as she alternated her balance from arm to arm.

?Condition is Yellow, I repeat, condition is Yellow. Princess, we may have trouble. Scan for another hovership. The Forlorn Hope.?

Terpsichore sighed. It was always something. Things were going to get interesting.

She dropped back down onto the ground, picking up her sandals and sliding her headphones over one ear.

?Chore, I?m going up?we know they?re out numbered, and Ef-Es wouldn?t raise the level for nothing?you going with?? asked White.

"I don't think there's anything for me here." She moved towards the window. "Meet you at the top then?"

She pressed a button on the side of her headphones.

"Captain, Forty-Seven, this is Chore, if you don't say anything, White and I are coming up."

TAG: Team

OOC: Sorry for the disappearance.

8. NightHunter319

NightHunter319 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 14, 2005
    IC: Agent Riley

Downtown MegaCity Alley

Riley heard the transmission and new that he needed to finish this fight if they wanted to catch the real O'Connor. Now only mere feet away from the last clone, Riley unloded opon it with both of his weapons, there was nearly no chance of him missing even if the clone went into bullet time...

TAG: anyone

OOC: JCM, since we have killed one clone, O'Connor can only create 9 clones, correct? Also, at some point their has to be a conflict between the rebels and Agents...

9. JediCouncilMaster

Jun 23, 2005
    Mega City - Parking lot - Rendezvous with Agents

Stephens waited next to his new Black Audi A6 Sedan. He was angry that he never apprehended O'Connor. He leaned against the side of his car for Thompson and Riley. The Arch Agent could take care of himself but he wasn't sure about Thompson - The Experimental Upgrade.

C'mon we have business to attend to. We can either hunt O'Connor or arrest a rebel. Stephens thought in his mind.

TAG: Any

OOC: Correct. O'Connor has only 9 more Clone lives left. And yes, I believe we should hunt for some rebels right now.

10. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    Revolver

Overlooking the Alley

"So, what's our next move Revolver?" asked Ghost.

Revolver was unsure of what was going on himself.

"Well, the way I see it, we can walk two paths." he said, brow furrowing in thought.

"One-" he said as he undid the clasps of his coat.

"-we wait." continued Revovler. "We wait and see how this turns out."

He turned and sat against the lip, and pulled off his hat, placing it next to him. His hand slid one of his Colts out of it's holster.

"Two, we lock and load, finish this fight for them," he said as he loaded his last two guns, flicking the chamber of the Colt and Le Mat back in as he did so.

"I'm opting for number one, but, hey, that's just me."

Tag: Ghost, Shinobi

11. dontlookatmethatway

dontlookatmethatway Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 5, 2005
    IC: Rogue Agent O?Connor
    Alleyway/Park, Mega City

O?Connor ran hard and fast, trying to escape. He didn?t see any Agents behind him, only his clone, One. He breathed a sigh of relief. The battle with the Agents had been largely unsuccessful. They had lost a clone. But he had new ideas on how to combat the Agents. New battle tactics. These new tactics required more resources, however. He would have to create more clones and get more powerful weapons. But he would be back. Oh, yes. He would be back.

Tag: None

IC: Rogue Agent Clone One
    Alleyway, Mega City

Clone One, stunned at the loss of his ally, was almost unable to avoid the hail of bullets from an approaching Riley. His bullet time ability served him well. He watched O?Connor flee past him and decided to do the same. Stephens wasn?t flying down the alley after O?Connor like an avenging angel, so One assumed that they were withdrawing. He followed O?Connor, racing away from the scene.

Tag: None

12. JediCouncilMaster

Jun 23, 2005
    Mega City - Parking lot - Rendezvous with Agents

Stephens felt as though someone was watching him. Agents, Rebels, someone. He looked around warily and saw nothing. But the feeling was still there.

"Arch Agent Riley, Thompson. Are you there? I said to rendezvous in the parking lot." Stephens commanded.

He heard the radio chatter of the SWAT in his earpeice. He saw men running and guarding each and every possible escape route. Police Cars started to swarm the area. An officer ran up to Stephens.

"What happened, Agent Stephens?" The officer asked holding his hand-gun.

"No need to draw your weapon. We were about to capture the subject but he managed to escape. Search the area and I want a clear sweep with a 10 block radius. Tell dispatch to report any suspicious vehicles. Do a 10-73 if you have to. If you see anyone fitting the description of a tall man wearing a dark black business suit report it to us. And also be careful of any rebels in the vicinty. That is all." Stephens was trying to "be the boss" and that was strictly forbidden. Only Arch Agent Riley was allowed to order such things unless he tells the Agents otherwise.

TAG: Any

13. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Nov 12, 2004
    IC: Thompson
    Mega City -- Parking Lot -- [Rendevouse with Agents]

He slowly stood...kicking hte program a bit to be sure he was dead. Satisfied, he accepted the rendevous order, and walked off towards the Parking Lot.

He stepped out of the alley into the bright light of the parking lot. Squinting slightly, he realised in teh confusion his glasses had been knocked off.

This Rouge was really getting on his nerves. Trashed a suit...lost his glasses. He vowed to be the one to terminate O'Connor.

"Stephens!" He shouted, just a few feet behind the agent now. "Next time pick a target and stick with it. It works better that way." He stopped a Medic rushing by, sticking out his hand. "There is body down the Alley." The medic nodded and continued on his way.

Tag: Stephens

14. JediCouncilMaster

Jun 23, 2005
    Mega City - Parking Lot - Rendezvous with Agents

He nearly jumped when he heard a heard a shout come from behind him.

"Thompson. You're not the boss of me. I was going after the target and you were busy fooling around. Now do you wish to be deleted to along with those insignificant programs?!" Stephens threatened.

TAG: Agent Thompson, Arch Agent Riley

15. Master_Valar

Master_Valar Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 17, 2005
    Trevor Jacobs
    On the Road

The young rebel glanced over at the battle that was quickly growing. He was sitting in the driver's seat of the car he had stolen only minutes before, having stopped to observe before moving on to his destination. It wouldn't be long before the fighting spilled out over other areas and streets, which would only attract the attention of more agents and the hive mind that was the machines.

In his opinion, the rebels we're being idiots. They seemed to be actively engaging the agents in a losing battle, when they could just as easily have distracted them and tried to escape with the program.

Even so, it took every ounce of his control not to dive out of the car and jump into the fray. The young man started the car once again, and immediately shifted it into gear and drove off.

Tag: Nobody

16. NightHunter319

NightHunter319 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 14, 2005
    IC: Agent Riley

Downtown MegaCity parking lot

Agent Riley walked up to his fellow Agents. Riley new that things hadnt gone well at all, before they decided what the next move was to be they needed to be planned and thought out.

But Riley new that there was something more to this then met the eye, Riley new he was being watched, yet he could do nothing about it.

Riley heard the program say something of them meeting at the club owned by the Merogivan, a program with much power in the Matrix, it would be tough to take the club by force.

Suddenly, Riley heard a Machine like transmission over his earpiece that could only be understood by agents, he then spoke the new mission to his Agents ''Their seems to be a virus that the rebels are trying to get there hands on that could give the rebels the edge in the war, codename HolyGrail, which is located at the top of MegaTower. The Machines have pinpionted a large rebel team nearby, we are to anihialate this team. Dealing with O'Connor can come later...''

TAG:anyone

17. LightWarden

LightWarden Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 11, 2001
    OOC: Dude, why not just hit the "Win" button? Just move your pinky another 3/16ths of an inch or so.

18. JediCouncilMaster

Jun 23, 2005
    Mega City - Parking Lot - Rendezvous

Stephens was about to do something very suprising and rare in all agents. He was going to question the Arch Agent.

"Arch Agent Riley? You always talk about annhialating something why can't we just nab a rebel with the help of the police and extract information from them. We can maybe bug the rebel and send them back disorientated to their teammates. I always like to interrogate rebels and strike fear into their hearts. What do you think?" Stephens said smiling grimly.

Stephens knew that the answer was only gonna make Riley angry or something but he always wanted things his way. He waited for an answer.

TAG: Agents/Rebels

19. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Nov 12, 2004
    OOC: I'm going to be a bit more blunt than LW.

''Their seems to be a virus that the rebels are trying to get there hands on that could give the rebels the edge in the war, codename HolyGrail, which is located at the top of MegaTower. The Machines have pinpionted a large rebel team nearby, we are to anihialate this team. Dealing with O'Connor can come later...''

Holy GodMod. How could you or the Matrix know this? You COULD be informed of the Last Bolt's Crew entering the Matrix...but not of Hondo's crew, as it is in on highjacked bandwith and only appears as an Echo to the Matrix itself. You also couldn't hear anything said on the roof unless you had an agent or program there. Now, if this WatchMaker or WatchMan or whatever is usin ghte Echo Bandwidth...which Hondo said he was...then you wouldn't have found him and been able to obtain information of the Grail, which is most likely a fail safe if the One isn't found.

But, Again, GM's Call...I just think that it was a bit GodModish.

20. SephyCloneNo15

SephyCloneNo15 Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 9, 2005
    IC: Kyle Rogers

"Oh just a bleedin stroll through the Tulips sonny. Hondo's on the mission as we speak, so get ready to jack in ya' lazy delinquent," Shamus said.

Kyle snapped a fake salute. "Yes sir," he said, glancing at the screen to see if he could ascertain anything from the code before getting jacked. Not surprisingly, the rookie couldn't read a dang thing. It usually took a lifetime to be able to look at the code and just see a blonde or a brunette as opposed to a bunch of unrecognizable green letters.

He reclined on the chair next to Hondo. "Whenever you're ready, Shamus."

Tag: Shamus

(ooc: who's in charge on the Forlorn Hope? Shamus or Hondo?)

21. JediCouncilMaster

Jun 23, 2005
    OOC: I would agree. Agents don't have the ability to know everything. And yes that was definetly a God-Mod type post. We have to think of another plan than that. Something that in common sense Agents won't know about.

22. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Nov 12, 2004
    OOC: So we will ignor the last two agent posts...making the current one this...

Mega City - Parking Lot - Rendezvous with Agents

He nearly jumped when he heard a heard a shout come from behind him.

"Thompson. You're not the boss of me. I was going after the target and you were busy fooling around. Now do you wish to be deleted to along with those insignificant programs?!" Stephens threatened.

TAG: Agent Thompson, Arch Agent Riley

[b]IC: Thompson[/b]
    [i]Mega City -- Parking Lot -- [Awaiting Update][/i]

"It was a suggestion Stephens. I didn't make a blind jump to creator-knows-where. I didn't jump around attacking different targets here and there. I didn't let my target get away...as you would have noticed, while you were screaming for a Rendevous over the ear peices, I was blowing the code out of a virulent Clone of Ex-Agent O'Connor. Now, if you're done threatening me, we ought to get back to buisness. And work together this time, you know, to keep ourselves from getting double teamed."

[b]Tag: Stephens[/b]

23. Imperial_Hammer

Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 25, 2004
    IC: The Merovingian

"As I'm sure you are aware, my old associate, I am not here to exchange small talk", Seraph said to the Merovingian. "I have both a proposition, and information, that may intrigue you. However, I do not wish to speak it in such company." He highlighted his final statement with a gesture towards the Twins and the young Gothic woman next to him who was looking quite glum.

The Merovingian gave a smirk at Seraph's request.

"Same old Seraph..." he said, giving a small little yawn. "Very well, you will have your privacy. If you could all please leave us..." he said to his entourage. The Gothic crowd moved with a saddened air, but the Twins however, stayed put.

"You'll understand, my friend, that my body guards must stay. I have not outlived every program out there by not being cautious. Put away your jealousy at them taking your place and let us get down to buisness shall we?"

His right hand rested casually on his wife's thigh, covered by her dress of course, as he waited for the man's response.

TAG: Bounty and Typo

24. JediCouncilMaster

Jun 23, 2005
    Mega City - Parking lot - To be announced

Stephens raised an eyebrow and gave a nasty stare through his tinted sun-glasses. Though Thompson could not see it.

Thompson. You're an experiental upgrade. I understand how frustrated you are. It is our job to attack and to protect the Matrix from anomalies. We can't quit. Once we served our purpose it's done for. No need to get belligerent to your own partner. Stephens calmly said.

He pressed on his earpeice and spoke to Riley.

Arch Agent Riley, meet up with us here in the Parking Lot. We are awaiting your orders. But keep in mind what I suggested. Stephens ordered.

He turned back to Thompson.

What is your suggestion, Agent Thompson? Do you think we should nab a Rebel and interrogate them? I think we should put a tracking bug in the rebel and send them back to their teammates. The Rebel will be disorientated at first though as if nothing ever happened. I think that's a reasonable mission. Arch Agent Riley would rather suggest eliminating them.

He waited for an answer and continued to lean agains the side of his car.

TAG: Agents

25. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Nov 12, 2004
    IC: Thompson
    Mega City -- Parking Lot -- [Awaiting Update]

"Why waste our effort to get one or two, when patcience will take us to the whole pack...then again...how do you propose we separate the the bull from the heard?" He said, straightening his tie, and removing the clip from his pistol, allowing it to clatter to the ground. He reloaded with a clip from under his arm.

Tag: Agents

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.