It has been a long time.

Discussion in 'San Antonio, TX' started by RavenholmJedi, Aug 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavenholmJedi Jedi Padawan

I used to frequent these boards in the years of Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith, however I have forgotten my login and password so I decided to re-register. I was wondering if there was any way I could join in on any future meetings, the only time I was able to meet any of you was at the ROTS midnight screening at the quarry where I talked to Juan a bit and saw a few of the others. Since last year I have been attending Comic-Con yearly, it made me realize how much I missed being involved, though I was involved on a minimal scale here in SA, in a group of great people who were also dedicated fans. I really hope to see all of you soon.

Oh and on the subject of costuming :

While my old cosplay, Anakin's cloak/tunic from AOTC doesn't fit quite as well since I have gotten a bit taller, I was planning on making an attempt at either Anakin or Obi-Wan's armor/robes from the Clone Wars series in time for either a costume related event, if one comes up, or Halloween.
  2. Darth-Hulk Jedi Master

star 4
    You are welcome to join us anytime. The group is tiny now, but we still gather for friendship and the love of Star Wars!
  3. robkun Jedi Knight

star 1
    hey marsellous, it's been a long while. when is your next meeting?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.