main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Provo It Has Begun...

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Renegade4E, May 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Renegade4E

Renegade4E Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 2, 2002
    Or "begun this clone war has..."

This morning some of us encountered the morning news for Channel 2 and it was a lot of fun! We fought with lightsabers for the camera and answered trivia questions... Me and Brian won light sabers for that (sorry if I misspelled you name, dude)! Tiffany brought her adorable little Jedlets down to the Scera and it was all so fun. Tonight should be even better with all the people who will be there! :)

2. Tori_Dakk

Tori_Dakk Jedi Youngling star 2

May 3, 2002
    Oooo yes... Totally, tons more excitment and energy. I'm loading up on Gatorade to supply me tons of everlasting energy!
    Yay!

3. Handyman

Handyman Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2000
    Greetings Everyone,

Does anyone have the Channel 2 news from this morning recorded? I would love to see it. :)

Later,

4. Tori_Dakk

Tori_Dakk Jedi Youngling star 2

May 3, 2002
    OH tomorrow Renegade and I will be on Channel 2 news. We are being interviewed for Ep II... check us out! if someone could record it that would be SO SWEET. Perhaps I could provide a video tape.

5. spoo

spoo Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 16, 2001
    I too would like to see if anyone taped the news this morning. I tried, but appearantly it's only a 30 minute tape!!! I didn't even know they made them that short!
    GRRRRRR!

6. Renegade4E

Mar 2, 2002
    Mike, I'm pretty sure Navaren got it on tape. I want a copy by the way! Plus, yea, me and Trish were invited to talk about Ep. II tomorrow morning up in Salt Lake! Tiffany, can you try and tape that for us as well?

7. Marold

Marold Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 17, 2001
    Do you know how badly I wanted to be there this morning. But noooooo, work wouldn't allow two days off. Course you guys might be a little upset about what Ron what's his name had to say about you all. It looked like so much fun. :( I can't wait though, this day is just flying by. I'm so excited for this evening. :D

8. Renegade4E

Mar 2, 2002
    LOL Ok, who is Ron whats-his-name and what did he say?

9. Boraccio

Boraccio Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 1, 2001
    Yes, we recorded it. We are working out the details on how exactly we are going to make copies. Let Tiffany, or I know if you want a copy, and we will give you the details when we have them available.

10. Handyman

Handyman Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2000
    Greetings Boraccio,

I would love to get a copy. I could edit the segments and put them online too. Can I mail you a videotape?

Later,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.