main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

It is a sad state of affairs

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by BroodMcEto, Mar 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BroodMcEto

BroodMcEto Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 14, 2002
    It is truly sad,

when you must ask your whole state to help you build your post count to beat one town.

It is even worse when you realize that Waco's Bounty Hunter Guild is comprised of about 15 members, some of which almost never post on the boards.

Think about this, Denver:
    • There are about 7 members in Waco who post daily.

• We just recently gained a few more members.

• If we only totalled up the Dallas and Waco posts and compared them to the total count of CO posts, Dallas and Waco would still have almost twice the number of posts.

• If we asked our fellow Texans to post on our board, I'm pretty sure the result would embarrass you guys.

So, please, don't be so pathetic, and realize that people do check other boards. I find this forum very nice to gain information that otherwise is hard to obtain. I've found really good ideas on many boards, Denver included. I've shared ideas with other boards (*thus increasing their post count*) that were really appreciated.

What am I saying? Let's not fight about these things and just live and love the universe that George Lucas has bestowed upon us. Maybe one day we'll all be able to come together and partake in some blue milk.

2. chunk_the_jawa

chunk_the_jawa Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 8, 2002
    one more post for us. :)

3. JediDragon

JediDragon Jedi Master star 5

Mar 11, 2002
    "So, please, don't be so pathetic, and realize that people do check other boards."

Speak for yourself there bub. Nobody here is fighting, everyone is just having fun with it. Did you also stop to think that Texas has one of the largest metro areas in the US, while Colorado does not? Compare the populations. And we don't exactly have tons of posters even with everyone in the state, so it really shouldn't matter how many people there are to you.

It's all just fun and games, nobody here takes post counts seriously, but apparently if you're offended by it, perhaps you do, especially if you feel the need to childishly and directly insult our club. Which brings the question to my mind...who is the pathetic one?

4. chunk_the_jawa

Feb 8, 2002
    he's toby the mighty and hes come to show us the error of our way's. you evil do'er

5. kitarusapien

kitarusapien Former RMFF CR star 6 VIP

Nov 19, 2001
    Sorry we got you so riled, Brood, but it really was in fun, and we still are going to rule these boards. And yes, we may be pathetic, but we are consistently pathetic, eh war-dogs?! OOorraah!!!!

6. FurryDuck

FurryDuck Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2001
    Yeah, geez, it's just for fun...

+1 :p

7. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    I second kitarusapien.

We are just here to have fun. And like kitarusapien said, we will rule these boards!

8. Lewis_Black

Lewis_Black Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 6, 2002
    Who is more pathetic? The pathetic or the pathetic that comes to another board?

9. darth_hair

darth_hair Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2001
    I LIKE THAT !

10. chunk_the_jawa

Feb 8, 2002
    WE're not the ones crying , so who is the pathetic one . here is a canoe and a paddle now get on down that river you crying. [face_devil]

11. RONTO_RIDER_

RONTO_RIDER_ Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 16, 2002
    whats this guy talkin about?

12. BroodMcEto

BroodMcEto Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 14, 2002
    Ronto,
    This and this are what I'm talking about.

And, yes, Jedi Dragon, there are bigger populations in Texas compared to Colorado, but next time you get a chance, look up the population of Waco. Heck, you can even add Killeen and Temple if you want. Then subtract that number from the population of Denver and let me know what you get. That number should be about 300,000 or more. That's not counting the Denver Metro Area, which should be well over a million.

And chunk, it's kinda funny that you're all high and mighty, seeing as you're the one asking your whole state to join in at denver.

Yeah we're all here for fun. It's been fun riling you all up, too.

Oh yeah, don't forget to add one more to your post count. Maybe you'll hit 16,000 before Boston does.

13. teneniel_djo

teneniel_djo Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 6, 2000
    that's a little harsh.

14. FurryDuck

FurryDuck Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2001
    Brood, please give it a rest. It seems as if you're only posting here to start an argument with us, and I, along with probably the rest of us here, don't feel like fighting. It feels like you're turning this into the battle of the populations and most loyal FF members.

Just let us go on with our posting, and if you have a problem with it, so be it. Just please don't come over here and tell us to stop having fun with our posting. Don't expect us to stop because you come over to our board and insult us because we want to up our post count.

IT'S FOR FUN.

15. JediDragon

Mar 11, 2002
    I know what it is, ever since his little puppy ran away from home, Brood has been a lonely fella. Do you want a new puppy? C'mon everyone, let's all chip in and give brood a new puppy!

16. Jedi_Guy16

Jedi_Guy16 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 28, 2001
    It's all for fun!? ?[face_plain]
    You mean we're not really gonna take over the world!?!? :_|
    And I was already drawing up plans for my royal palace!

17. RONTO_RIDER_

RONTO_RIDER_ Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 16, 2002
    now
    JD the only reason you want to get him a puppy is so you can kick it and make him cry.

18. JediDragon

Mar 11, 2002
    dangit mike, you're not supposed to give that part away yet!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.