main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Indi, IN it is friday night and life is dim...

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Boba_Binks, Aug 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boba_Binks

Boba_Binks Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 7, 2001
    i just want to rant...
    i feel like crap and i need to let some things out.
    i think that this is the best place to do this. for i know i have friends here.
    you will listen...

it is friday night and I am at home. today i have felt so out of place like i do not belong...
    i do not know, life just seems dim...
    i feel like a stranger who has just walked into a room where nobody turns to look.
    thoughts have been creeping into my mind...
    i have been thinking about my life. i feel that it is hollow.
    if i were to go away, would anyone realize it? probably not.
    i am just one person, one person that the world does not even think twice about.
    i cannot put my finger on why, but i am depressed...
    ...very depressed.
    i do not know why life seems dim to me. it just does.
    i need to go, get out of here, find out why i feel the way i do.
    maybe tomorrow will be better.
    if not... i do not know... i just need to take one day at a time until things look brighter.

*in case if anyone is wondering, no i am not drinking... i could but i won't.

2. DarthAcroyear

DarthAcroyear Jedi Youngling star 1

May 11, 2002
    Hey Binks, wife-san say you could come over and hang out and talk or watch a movie with us if you want. We are not exactly the "Slosh Council" but if you want,I do believe I have a bottle of wine nicely chilled as well as a few pints of Guiness about. Just give us a call if you don't get a better offer.

3. Boba_Binks

Sep 7, 2001
    Oh now because someone thinks I am lying they have to go all over the boards and say so. I am not lying. Never had, never will to the group or anyone else. It is hurtful that anyone would even think that I am lying.
    I have done nothing but be an honest helpful person. If **** like this is going to start I think the president needs to put a stop to it.
    This past month things have gotten very ugly on these boards. Things were said that were very hurtful. I think it is time that everyone stops all the ******** and get back on track.

4. Incom4

Incom4 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 4, 2001
    Binks I will give you a call and discuss this matter.

If anyone has a complaint about a post, sock or members please e-mail me and Whojedi and we will take care of it.

5. Boba_Binks

Sep 7, 2001
    it is not just with the Indy Knights and the IK forums. There are somethings over at Bloodfin as well.

I am starting to break and I cannot take it anymore. things are going too far.

I am starting to feel that I am no longer welcome as an Indy Knight.

6. Boba_Binks

Sep 7, 2001
    Ok I have talked to many people today about getting some things straightened out within the Indy Knights.

I was told by some today that I am a valued member of the Knights. If it were not for me many things would of never have been accomplished. I guess I did not see that. I do, do a lot for the Knights.

When I had problems with some members I did not ask for help when dealing with them. I confronted them myself but it did not always work out for the better. Things did get worse at times.

I was told that the Knights are a group and if one valued member is having a problem then the group is having a problem. I was told I need to go to the top and have things straightened out so things can be better for all.

I guess with all the stuff that has been going on with the forums, jokes, flame wars, ect. I took it too personal. I tried to be a good sport about it and kept my true feelings hidden. I could of let someone know how I was feeling. For when I sat down and thought about all that has been happening it made me really depressed. I guess if I would of told things could of ben put to a halt earlier.
    If I was elected VP this was something that I would of addressed at the meeting. I would have talked it all out to the finish until everyone within the group was happy.
    I would of layed down some rules that are now being placed thanks to the President, VP, Moderators, and City Rep. Thank you guys!

I do not take things lightly. Sometimes when things go on I do not know if they are jokes or are they serious.

NabooQueen is right. I am not assertive enough and I let people walk all over me. I am too concerned about their feelings and not my own. This is something I need to work on.

I guess what I am saying is I have come to understand from talking with people today that I am appreciated and wanted within the group more than I know. I just do not see it.

So when I feel that I am underappreciated or not wanted I will talk with someone. Just to find out where I stand within the group.

It would also help if someone from time to time comes up and gives me ahug to let me know that I am a valued member of the group.

Well. Now that things are taken care of I feel a whole lot better.

Thank you for helping me through this.

I am glad that you are my friends and I am glad to be part of such a wonderful group.

Binks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.