main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive It Is My Sad Duty To Inform You All......

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by DarthAttorney, Jan 31, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yoda_Drinks_Red_Bull

Yoda_Drinks_Red_Bull Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 27, 2002
    PoT...a mod? [face_plain]

Lord help us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p :p :p :p

Have fun DA, I'll pop by your new forum sometime and have a look around ;)

Congrats PoT! No matter what we say, we all still hate you for what you chars did to us!! :mad: :p :D

2. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    [face_shocked]

3. DarthAttorney

DarthAttorney Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 8, 2000
    //pushes Mitth's jaw back up....

Thanks y'all.

The new forum is called the Saga forum and should be up sometime in the next week or so. It's basically going to be a forum dedicated to the whole story of Star Wars, encompassing all the themes and characters that cross over through all six episodes. I'm hoping it will attract anyone who's interested in Star Wars and interested in serious, in-depth, thought-provoking discussion. I'm hopeful that it will go a long way to stopping the continual segmentation of SW fandom into shrinking minority groups (eg: bashers, gushers, haters, completists, canonists etc etc).

We're all bloody Star Wars fans! :)

Of course you're all welcome to stop by when it opens.

I expect it to receive a fair bit of traffic in a lot quicker time than we got here in the early days, which kind of necessitates my re-evaluation of where I can invest my time and brings about this decision. I'll be hanging around here whenever possible of course (this forum is my home! :D ) so don't feel like I'm just dumping it and moving on.

That being said, P-o-T is most definately to go-to man in here now and I'm sure the header bar will reflect that soon enough. I'm just his wizened sidekick (like that old monk guy in "Conan The Barbarian" ;) )

4. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    :( I don't like long goodbyes DA, theres a letter for you on the end coffee table. :_|
    *runs away crying*
    Just kidding DA, good luck and may the force be with you no matter where you go. Keep in touch! And may... *looks about* God bless you... :)
    And PoT, I look forward to your work here on the RPF boards.

5. Darth-Protius

Darth-Protius Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 2, 2002
    I still say you're in leauge with Satan DA, and its a shame that you had to go and corrupt PoT too, and force him to take up your evil ways.........

Just Kiddin! Good luck in all your future endavors, and It was good having you as a Mod.

PoT, I'm sure you'll be a great Mod here, and will be more than fair to all. Good luck with your new position, and all the best.

But beware the Venusian Commandos......

6. Jedi_Master_Damir

Jedi_Master_Damir Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 19, 2002
    Having only discovered the marvell of the board not too long ago, I'm glad to see PoT - who's been a great friend through the VicFF - get the position, yet I'm also saddened to see DA go.

I'm sure PoT will step up to the occasion, and abuse his power like any good mod.

7. -Lord-Vader-

-Lord-Vader- Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 15, 2003
    Sorry to see you go D_A.

8. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Watches as Genesii police the forum, a couple Jedi are dragged off and never seen again

9. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    *blinks*

PoT, do you know what this means?

*slowly, reluctantly bows*

My... dignity... :_|

*quickly stands up*

That never happened. :p

Congrats PoT. :D

10. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Its the end of the world! You got him to bow before you!! 8-}

11. Protege-of-Thrawn

Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 14, 2001
    I'd like to assure everyone that I take up this power you give me, with great reluctance, and once the RPF is safe again I will lay it aside once more!

I love Democracy....

Signals subtly as Jedi and Rebels are quietly taken aside and beaten.

12. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    PoT: Viva la democracy! :D

13. Quickstrike34

Quickstrike34 Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 27, 2001
    Soory to see ya go DA :(
    You will be missed, but I'll make sure to stop by your new fourm and say hi now and again ;)

Congrat to POT on becoming a Mod. :)
    I get the feeling this will only add to the fear people feel when fighting you in RPG's 8-}

14. Protege-of-Thrawn

Mar 14, 2001
    True, now if anyone actually manages to beat me in an RP, I can just ban 'em in revenge. [face_mischief]

Heh..heh, not that I would of course...[face_plain]

;)

15. GrandAdmiralJello

Nov 28, 2000
    Ah. Do I sense an ego actually eclisping my own? I think so.

16. Quickstrike34

Quickstrike34 Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 27, 2001
    Well, To be be fair if I do ever manage to beat you in an RPG, you can ban me for 24 hours 8-}

17. Protege-of-Thrawn

Mar 14, 2001
    Worry not Jello, I know better then to trifle with your self-declared "perfection", which by its very definition must be the epitome of ego. ;)

Your more then welcome to your feelings of superiority. I declare you the better Role Player, person, and God.

You happy now? ;)

18. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    [face_shocked] PoT ban those who do bad agianst him RPG's? lol I beter be careful then huh? :D lol

19. Amidala14

Amidala14 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    :(

I remember when I used to fear DA for the power he had to lock forums...especially my beloved Green Squadron...but now that I look back on it, he was just doing his job. And he's been helpful in offering advice here and there while popping up in Dawn of a New Threat...I'm sad to see you go, DA.

I've seen PoT in WOTG and he's a fine RPG player. Blows me out of the water. :p Congrats to you, PoT.

And...is it customary for every RPF mod manager to have a Palpy icon?

20. Yomin_Carr

Yomin_Carr Jedi Master star 4

Jan 12, 2002
    It's necessary so newbies don't confuse them with good, kind, and helpful people, instead of the evil, corrupt and feared people they are.

;)

21. Quinnithxtherol

Quinnithxtherol Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 28, 2002
    I'm sorry to see you go, DA.

PoT: I commend you on your new position, you have been nothing but helpful to me ever since I started.

CONGRADULATIONS!!!!

22. GrandAdmiralJello

Nov 28, 2000
    PoT: [face_laugh] Amusing. :p

Happy? Nah. When I see the Imperial recruitment ship land in my school, maybe then... :D

23. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Hmmm...hard to see the future is, for the darkside clouds everything...lol, I say re-vote now!! lol... :)

24. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    Salutes DA as he vacates the seat of POWERRR and bows to PoT as he assumes the Throne.

*Thinks* There is no civility,only politics... :p

Congradulations!! :)

25. Darth_Joey_

Darth_Joey_ Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 5, 2002
    I have two visions in my mind when I think of Mods. Corrupt people identical looking to Palpatine stutting around the place trying to find ways to ban people or lazy fat Hutts sitting on a throne eating slugs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.