main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Read, PA It is [our] destiny!!!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Wesmin7, May 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wesmin7

Wesmin7 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 29, 2001
    Almost everything I'm waiting for seams to be in three's right now X-men 3 (you know there is going to be one and you KNOW it's going to be good...) LotR the 3rd part, RotK hehe Return of the King, kinda sounds like Return of the Jedi, :D and speaking of trilogies there is always Star Wars Episode Three to look forward too... :-D But enough about those three three's.

The three I'm talking about is our third meeting, we need to start out very general, plan far ahead, make it big, , make it fun, make sure most, if not all of us can come.

Right now I think it's best if we try to brainstorm ideas of when, where, what, how, and who.

These are my idea's
    When:Sometime over the summer months, (between when HanSolo29 and I graduate and when we are transformed back into freshmen of KU)
    Where:Inside PA :)
    What:?
    How:?
    Who:Hopefully everyone would be able to make the meeting if it was over the summer.

2. Crazed_Ewok

Crazed_Ewok Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 31, 2002
    Summer is a great uncertain time for me...I have no idea what's going on this summer for me

3. jedimasterbryan

jedimasterbryan Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 14, 2002
    are you guys going to be in the dorms at KU. If u are we will be really close, i live right in Kutztown

4. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    You forget one, Wesmin...there is a fourth thing to look forward to...Indy 4! ;)

Oh, shutup Crazed. All you do is sit around on your butt all summer. :p

Yup, we will be staying at the dorms. Hopefully once that rolls around, we will be having more frequent meetings. But onto the subject at hand: how does a late May/June meeting sound for everyone? Maybe we could throw a picnic together or something to celebrate the coming of summer, the end of high school for me and Wesmin, and the meeting that will make us official! :D

Reckless_Corellian likes this.
  5. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    All you do is sit around on your butt all summer.

Shows how much you know...

6. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Come on, Crazed...I'm just kidding...

Tea? :D

7. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    LOL!!! Sure! Don't spill it this time :p

8. jedimasterbryan

jedimasterbryan Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 14, 2002
    Sounds like a pretty good idea and time. I can't be sure if i can make it though untill we find an exact time.

Does any1 like basketball? Maybe one sunday we could hold a meeting at my house, watch one of the movies and then go to the highschool courts right by my house.

9. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Yea, we'll try to narrow down the possibilites once I get the "ok" from everyone.

As for basketball, I'm up for a game...although, I kinda suck at it. I'm more of a baseball/softball person.

10. Jedi_Satimber

Jedi_Satimber Jedi Knight star 8

Jul 3, 2002
    Well...good luck on that 3rd meeting...

And good luck in school, for all that attend it. ;)

J.Sat
    co-Prez/NJO

11. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Hey, Jedi_Satimber! It's nice to see you drop by! You're from New Jersey, right? If so, feel free to join us anytime if you're in the area.

And good luck in school, for all that attend it

Thanks! Only a few weeks before graduation! :D

12. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    I suck at all sports and hate them :p

13. Jedi_Satimber

Jul 3, 2002
    Yes...I am from Dirty Jerz. ;)

Does anyone know how far Reading is from say Philly? Or Bristol? I live about 2 miles from the Burlington/Bristol Bridge.

14. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Reading is about 45 min. to an hour away from Philly. It all depends on how fast you drive. We can usually make it in about 45 min.

As for Bristol...the only Bristol I'm familiar with is in Tennessee. I have some relatives that live near there. What area is the Bristol you're talking about located? I'm assuming it's in Jersey.

15. Wesmin7

Wesmin7 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 29, 2001
    I'm up for a basketball game, but I'm not that good at it, my favorite game is volleyball acully.

16. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Crazed, you suck at all sports because you never play them. :p

Hmm...volleyball's a good game too...but I can deal with basketball

17. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    Yeah...I don't play them because...I...hate them :p

Well, actually...Volleyball's pretty good...I kinda like tennis too...I just hate all the "major" sports (Basketball, baseball, soccer, football)

18. Jedi_Satimber

Jul 3, 2002
    HS, thanks...

Umm...Bristol, PA. It is pretty much next to Philly, a few miles from Tacony. It has its own I-95 Entrance/Exit.

I forgot what else is near it...what roads are there. But I know the area somewhat, thru some travels.

19. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Hmm...never heard of it. I'm not too familiar with that area.

20. Jedi_Satimber

Jul 3, 2002
    it's ok...I'll figure it out, when the time comes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.