main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

It is time

Discussion in 'Archive: Salt Lake City, UT' started by Marold, Jan 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marold

Marold Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 17, 2001
    It is with a heavy heart that I write this topic.

I feel that it is time for me to step down at the Salt Lake Chapters City Rep. I have enjoyed my time with the group and I feel that it is time for me to let someone else lead you all. This does not mean that I will not be active with the group, I just can't be in charge anymore.

2. BrotherHalo

BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 12, 2003
    I'm not completely familiar with the SLC group, but I know that Mary's done an excellent job with this group for as long as I've been around. I'll be posting a new thread about what you guys will need to do in order to choose a new CR and all that entails...

3. Jedi_Noghri

Jedi_Noghri Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 17, 2004
    Throwing in the towel huh? Well I guess it had to happen eventually. You've had a good long run at it though. You've been the CR as long as I've been a member and you've always been really good at taking charge and planning monthly events. Job well done Mary =D= =D= =D=

4. soneil

soneil Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    Congrats on the job you've done Mary. As a former CR I know how much work it can take to keep things hapenning in a FF region, and I certainly enjoyed meeting with you guys when I was over there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.